Site down?

DeletedUser77516

I was able to get into a couple of my worlds yesterday through history but, i think i got lucky.

baldovino di fiandra

what i say is...is this problem everyone's?...because i heard someone who can log into simply

Babyrou

I too am unable to connect, most problematic as I am currently appealing a ban...

TruePurple

I am now able to access the site. So I wonder if the world continued while I couldn't access and some could get on. That wouldn't be very fair.

DeletedUser27

Still can't log in.

I trust if I've lost villas there will be a rollback.

timbit22

i haven't been able to login for almost 24 hours ... this is really a pain.

briankober

anyone able to get in yet? the whole site wont load for me now, yesterday, i could get in, but i couldnt log into any worlds, today, i cant even load the site... i found a post off google and got into the forums through that, but everything else is toast... any ideas??? we have a war to fight here, how can you fight when you cant even load the login?

TruePurple

The site wouldn't load for me yesterday, but it loads for me now, sorry to hear you still can't get on. This is absurd.

griaxe

No luck here in North America either. I was able to log into 1 world only yesterday... today, nothing. I'm still getting the same error message that they cannot find the server:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at en46.tribalwars.net.
* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

cheeseee.

Try using Opera, with "Turbo" turned on. It has worked for quite a few people, so I hear.

Also, I wouldn't expect to regain any villages that were lost due to this, unless you noble them back.

Phylo

Try using Opera, with "Turbo" turned on. It has worked for quite a few people, so I hear.

Also, I wouldn't expect to regain any villages that were lost due to this, unless you noble them back.
It is working for me, when all the others failed. It is not perfect, but works...

Rimmy Rim Rim

This is pretty unfair someone has trains and loads of incomings to tag and snipe and other people in new worlds cant farm for 24 hours iam one of them and i have both to do :icon_sad:

DeletedUser50073

it's been two days and I still can't log in. I sent a ticket in with no help so far. What's going on?