Site down?

andrew12345678

Try using Opera turbo it works there is a guy who had firefox,explorer all that and couldn't get it to work but I told him to try opera and turn on turbo and he got on shortly after that and if Opera Turbo doesn't work for you all I can say is either wait or find a way to get an account sitter. I have been fortunate to not have any problems but that is just me.

DealeroDeath

How about I stick with my original response of:

Guys quit WHINING and take a chill pill. Quit changing your IPs or whatever the hell your nerdy answers are. Let the admins work on it. Go outside and throw a football or something. Nothings going to happen to your precious accounts because NOBODY can log on. You won't get killed.

However...:icon_razz:...I can log on. I log on from my PSP. I don't know how. I don't know why. it works. I'm down.

I guess I'm special. Maybe I'll go kill all of you.

Slashzor

How about I stick with my original response of:
Too bad your response completely contradicts itself

Nothings going to happen to your precious accounts because NOBODY can log on.
However......I can log on. I log on from my PSP.
Clearly, NOBODY can log on...

Which isn't true by the way. Plenty of people can still log on perfectly fine. This issue is only affecting a certain portion of the community - which puts those of it who its affecting at quite a disadvantage if they can't even log in to their accounts if they are say, getting attacked.

jer53066

I have the same problem using firefox and explorer but I tried gong through a proxy. The one I used was www.ninjacloak.com. Don't ask me why it works but it does so if you guys are dying to go on that's what worked for me.

andrew12345678

The reason why you can log in is the info being sent by your computer network is being altered by the proxy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurtorius

yesterday I was able to at least get to the login screen... now, can't even do that much. Differen't browsers aren't working for me... including Opera, which I was really hoping would at least give me something to work with...

entitytemp

Well proxy seems to be working, though none of chrome, opera, IE or Firefox work normally.

Im using www.hidemyass.com . I can get one but cant reply to mails. Can post in forums, etc etc. Cant scroll the map screen. But point is, still works for now.

jimmyrowe

Any word on how long till you fix it?
If your going to do a rollback?
Reimburse premium?

You guys suck at communicating info.

2004 Artemis

Any word on how long till you fix it?
If your going to do a rollback?
Reimburse premium?

You guys suck at communicating info.
Last night a DNS server on our side broke for around 15 minutes. Unfortunately some ISP's DNS servers have cached the wrong data. You can either wait for your ISP to catch up, or switch to something like Google's DNS service:

http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html#setup
Reading through the thread helps.

Mazick

I logged in this morning at home, now I'm at school and the main page won't even load.. :icon_neutral:

baldovino di fiandra

Honestly i'm not able to understand that page you used to fix your connection, and i'm getting angry too asi pay for play and i want to play

andrew12345678

guys you have to be patient things dont just automatically start working the instant it gets broke. If you guys think its easy you should try doing it and see how long it really takes

DeletedUser27

guys you have to be patient things dont just automatically start working the instant it gets broke. If you guys think its easy you should try doing it and see how long it really takes
Kind of hard being patient when you have people loging in to send attacks at you because they know you can't login.

I assume you can log in, hence the request for patience.

Gduck181

This should work for the majority of you

The problem is with the DNS servers i believe.

Reset your routers/servers....if this doenst work (but it should) change ur DNS address to the google DNS settings which you can find by using google funnily enough.

If your DNS settings come from your ISP direct and u cant change them phone your ISP up and get them to reset it for you.

Hope this works

Last edited by a moderator:

King Bowser Koopa

Day 1: inconvenient.
Day 2: annoying.
Day 3: ridiculous.