sitter

DeletedUser

hi all im currently playing this world and im looking for someone to sit me.
im thisisfeb 300k points and im at war with some RAW members on my own,lol.

DeletedUser98636

They have a NAP with WIN! now, but I'm sure you can find players willing to have fun with them :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL! The fact you guys are taking it this personally is actually really sad.

DeletedUser

I find your logic difficult to follow. It's really sad you are a diplomat.

I wasnt even talking to you.. :icon_rolleyes:

edit: I was talking to thisisfeb and all the other people like him who are sour they didnt make the cut to join RAW and are offering their vills and sits to other tribes as part of their tantrum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was I sour?did I send you an application?lol,you make laugh:)
it's all good mate it's just a game.
i'm just fooling around,haha.
did you really think I would get a sitter on public forums?do you rake me for a fool,haha.

DeletedUser

Well, I dont know you so I dont know what to think. You didnt make any indication of joking, in fact your request looked quite serious. Even Yuno Miname thought you were really asking for a sitter.

And it is a game, which is why Im so surprised at the way you guys are reacting towards how things unfolded. As Ive said many times over the past few days, its survival of the fittest. You guys had as much time to grow as the guys we recruited so it was all fair. Its nothing personal, we just need to expand.

DeletedUser101474

I don't think there are any sour grapes here. Many people are just baffled why a tribe as large as RAW made the people who did "make the cut", sit the other members accounts in order to supply them with village and troop information. Pretty sad they felt they needed to do this. They would have over powered them eventually, it just would have cost them a few more troops.

DeletedUser

I don't think there are any sour grapes here. Many people are just baffled why a tribe as large as RAW made the people who did "make the cut", sit the other members accounts in order to supply them with village and troop information. Pretty sad they felt they needed to do this. They would have over powered them eventually, it just would have cost them a few more troops.

LOL! Is that what you guys think? luffy and lucy sat you guys on their own, not because we asked them to because I would NEVER do that. And plus, they didnt sit you guys to get info, they sat you guys because they genuinely hoped to get you guys as good as possible so you might make the cut.

DeletedUser101474

Calm down, man! Just some rumors. it was a coiincidence im sure.
Besides, if its true, its a war game, right? alls fair in love n war.

DeletedUser

Calm down, man! Just some rumors. it was a coiincidence im sure.
Besides, if its true, its a war game, right? alls fair in love n war.

When my tribe is being accused of doing such underhanded things, I wont be calm about it :p Ya it was just a coincidence, and I hope you guys can understand that all we did was recruit the top 5 and war the rest for expansion.

DeletedUser101474

"LOL! Is that what you guys think? luffy and lucy sat you guys on their own, not because we asked them to because I would NEVER do that. And plus, they didnt sit you guys to get info, they sat you guys because they genuinely hoped to get you guys as good as possible so you might make the cut."

Dude, you need to get your stories straight here! Top 5 or "good enough to make the cut".
Like I said, its a war game. Everyone gets that. If you get a ruthless rep out of this, thats a good thing, right? Calm down!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it really depended. If there were others that were really appealing then we may have extended it but the top 5 was sufficient.

And I am calm. If you think I am not, then the public forums are not the right place for you lol

DeletedUser101156

You guy's are all noobs...Jinx, stop wasteing your time in here talking to these guys about their childish behavior, thats how stupid people win is they bring you down to a "stupid" argument so they can level the playing feild and have a shot at winning.

As for those of you who didnt make the cut, SURPRISE you actually did :) your villages will all become part of RAW, you just wont...now THERE'S a catch for ya ;)