Sitter....

DeletedUser

OK, again i have a wierd post,

so im over here chillen in K66 with a bunch of n00bs, im mainly talking about the tribe {K}, so i sent a nice little message to every player in my 13x13 saying the usual, im a player that no's what im doing, if im messaging you well then settings > start over > confirm...so along come these messages, trickling in one at a time, from all these {K} players saying the same exact thing, it was funny because one guy said that the bottom (your going to get a lot of these)...they pretty much said you have committed an act of war when your beg. protection ends you will regret this and have 50 incomings, blah blah blah , so of course what do i do, well ill tell you what i did, sent them all the same message back with a ;) attached to it, anyways long story short i made an enemy with this whole D*mn tribe and have no one to help sit so i can dodge attacks and keep coutering and pretty much killing this whole n00b tribe...

i no i no don't all of you jump at once, if your intersted let me know, im sure i can do something for yah in return...and i mean common how bad could it be, killing a bunch of stinky new people...let me know i would really appreciate it lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Don't ask people on the forums. Some people would find it funny if all your troops committed suicide...

DeletedUser

I don't know about you lot, but I'm still puzzling through what he said in the first place.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol no im ok, i just wanted to see what others would say if i asked them to sit