=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like ham.

Maybe they made the name like that on purpose? Would make sense.

DeletedUser

Good... ham!!! is healty :)

They are from what I know from w28 and they made same tribe same name of it =SK= on w30 and left w28... little confusing but no one knows if they had any excperiance in this game but it is too early to tell yet...

But cocky as I am I will test them and beat all of them near me

Faetzy

Yeh, SK, are kind of cocky though. Just look at there profile and you laugh.

King Matt II

SK don't bother me, they're just as arrogant as us, but what annoys me is the idiots who don't play the world or are too scared to reveal their alias that come here and flame us and say we fail for no reason.

If that's what you think, keep it to yourself, because we all know you're wrong.

DeletedUser

HAM!! Somehow got hold of my Church guide. I'm awaiting a positive response from Bloodhood or else SK will have an advantage in the future war between the two :icon_wink:

jayjayjay68

SK don't bother me, they're just as arrogant as us, but what annoys me is the idiots who don't play the world or are too scared to reveal their alias that come here and flame us and say we fail for no reason.

If that's what you think, keep it to yourself, because we all know you're wrong.

Hey I am an idiot and don't use an alias, so take offence to that remark. Also all the other idiots in my tribe don't use an alias either.

idiots-button.jpg

DeletedUser54967

The way they talked to me, they are complete nubs. Threatning everyone in their area is not the way to make friends, especially under Beginner protection.
Only bcz u guys are noobs, they knw it, they look amazing to me

DeletedUser

Ham!!! needs to stop nuthugging on SK, everytime I read a thread from a ham!!! member they always mention about sk. Do you love them so much. I never get that much attention.

DeletedUser

Perhaps they should be family tribes so they can be arrogant together :D

DeletedUser

Hey I am an idiot and don't use an alias, so take offence to that remark. Also all the other idiots in my tribe don't use an alias either.

ow crap is that sig really yours... :icon_cry:

I am scared now... I never had so high AOD and points

DeletedUser

I like SK, they seem to be a cool nice tribe with a good leader. Now ham!!! is just an annoying tribe. That things they are good or something.

Mick876

Hey, Anyone touch HAM!!! especilay when it is Honey Roasted and they will have W6 to deal with.

I think HAM!!! Has more friends then people realise ;)

muhahahahahaha muhahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Regardless of "friends", it'll be a close battle. I may participate in it too by providing info :)

DeletedUser

ham!!! skills are awful. They can shove there armpits up their butts...

ham = fail

Status
Not open for further replies.