=SK= gaming in TW?

Discussion in 'World 30' started by pikone, Dec 20, 2008.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Matt II

King Matt II Contributing Poster

Are you saying I don't have the ability to noble a village in another continent?

I had villages in K93 when I started in K21 on W6. It isn't hard, and it's not a 'tactic'. You don't need skill to send a few nukes before a train to a village 5 K's away.

2. Nothing. If you've checked my previous statement(s) I've said SK are easily the most over-rated tribe in W30 but Ham!! are far too arrogant with their false sense of pride and seem to think it'll be a walk in the park and regardless of the info SK are capable of getting on them aswell as outnumbering them(Yes, in tribalwars sometimes numbers can win :icon_surprised:) which'll lead to their downfall. If I managed to attain such info on them without really trying, think what SK are capable of acquiring

3. Mick876

Mick876 Contributing Poster

wow so you know what time they are in. Ever heard of Night sitters

4. Sange

Sange Guest

ah lot of people like you optimus/kebabe and so on so you cant wonder why you get that info... nothing is really secret there lol

5. King Matt II

They tried, and failed, to get a spy in. And even if they did, what're they gunna do, spy on our spam? :lol:

6. Lol. Oh ignorance is bliss. Good luck to both sides. I hope SK come out victorius.

And Matt, so you guys haven't been discussing spiking them, catting etc? :icon_wink:

I'm done here unless needs be :)

7. Mick876

Mick876 Contributing Poster

Yeah HAM!!! will never fail, they have too many friends ready to back them up lol

8. Sange

Sange Guest

You make us think now hard what to do... go young apprentice... share your wisdom across the worlds... dont stop just on one thread :icon_wink:

9. King Matt II

They could've guessed that anyway, that is a 'tactic' to do pre-nobling, right Mr. Master Tactition?

10. Faetzy

Faetzy Contributing Poster

Well, seems you have bad source of intellegence, as that's aloud of crap. And as for finding info out, your players aint exactly loyal, leaking info out to willovain. Atm in our forums only the offtopic gets used, so get all the info you want to try achieve.

11. =SK= Raven

=SK= Raven Guest

keb8 let it go. This is leading to no where.

12. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Guest

Let him try and keep talking. I mean he may have tribes nearby attack your tribe because he will bribe them with PP. :icon_rolleyes:

13. What do people keep saying SK has a weak roster?

They have

Nightmares aka prime_evils
    Trycon
    Prabhu Deva
    G Razor
    Eugene8
    Anubis aka Koa.Anubis
    SteensyJ
    Raven

These players are some of the best players in W30. You have to be out of your mind to underestimate these players.

14. They are? Who are they? Are these aliases? Have any of these =SK= people played other worlds? Anyone know?

15. ham!!! is so full of it. Bunch or arrogant losers. I hope SK gives them a beating.

ham!!! = has failed once again.

16. PeRvIs

PeRvIs Guest

Hate to burst your bubble. But no.
    To be honest this server is lopsided. theres maybe 30 people who i consider good here. And oddly enough about 15 that i've come across are in the same tribe.

17. Oh really? Offering PP for in-game services is against the rules. Maybe you should read them before making stupid comments. You're becoming like Nuke, being 1st on a continent early world doesn't make you good. Let's not forget the days when you asked to co-play with me so you could become a better player. I'm not even gonna argue anymore. I've lost my respect for you.

I'm done here.

Good luck SK

18. Sange

Sange Guest

ah... and all we ever wanted is that people love HAM!!! even more :)

19. Nudist

Nudist Contributing Poster

Kebabe you're such a drama queen, go get some fresh air or something.

20. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Guest

Yes, those were days in what, August? I lost my respect for you ages ago when you made a comment about Nuke's dead horse. And I know for a fact that rankings are meaningless this early in the world. You use people to your advantage and that is why a lot of your former friends have left you.

Good luck SK, especially G Razor. Hope you do well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.