=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursednova

what's up with everyone hating the SK alliance after all they are the first tribe in the rankings so far.

DeletedUser

what's up with everyone hating the SK alliance after all they are the first tribe in the rankings so far.

i have a question? Why do you call us the SK alliance? We are one tribe... not a family. I am not asking for flames here... this is just a question.

cursednova

No justified reason i suppose. I just can see the possibility of a lot of tribes wanting to merge into you sometime soon.

Tarion

All we've seen of them is that they can whore points and OD, and they seem to think that their evidence of doing this makes them good.

They may be good, but until we see them in a real war, we won't know. Just a note though, I've never seen any tribe that was top in the first month stay there much past it (And I've been in quite a few of those tribes :icon_razz: )

DeletedUser

@cursednova

I know. but one can always hope. In reference to your previous question. Tribes dont hate us. Or maybe they do. Thats irrelevant. We are number one on the list. Generally that is a spot taken by pointwhores, or family mass-recruitment tribes if i'm not mistaken. Veterans and regulars of TW dont like these kind of tribes because it removes the skill from the game. Sheer numbers is one way to win. But it isnt the smart way, or the best way.

Until Bp ends and someone starts a war, noone will know one way or the other who are noobs and who arent.

cursednova

Well i will make my judgement in three weeks time for my opinion on the SK TRIBE not now.

Super fast

Check out my profile for W30. I have no clue who they are! I don't really care either All I know is when Bp ends they are going to find them selfs in a shit load of shit

DeletedUser

Why wouldnt I dislike you?
I dont believe I've seen one thing that you've done to other tribes and persons than can be described as 'nice'...

I will not argue with you. we did send out messages to people saying please restart. Mine all had the word please in them by the way. Mine was not rude, it was not mean. It was merely a statement saying that we are a premade W30 tribe who have significant experience.

Also, the restart message? is that the only mean thing we have done? can you name another?

DeletedUser

No justified reason i suppose. I just can see the possibility of a lot of tribes wanting to merge into you sometime soon.

Considering SK are 3 members away from the member limit, anyone asking to merge would have to be a complete retard :p

That or they ask to join as a family tribe, which will be epic fail anyway.

DeletedUser

Considering SK are 3 members away from the member limit, anyone asking to merge would have to be a complete retard :p

That or they ask to join as a family tribe, which will be epic fail anyway.

i think he meant family... But i'm hoping we dont do that.

Slytnt

Guys Don't mess with them In their own Continent If you don't have a good army!They will fall down a few ranks though I can see it coming!

DeletedUser

Guys Don't mess with them In their own Continent If you don't have a good army!They will fall down a few ranks though I can see it coming!

we dont need defending thankyou Slytnt. If you would kindly read up, noone was threatening us. Also it would be pointless to take us on now... BP still going for a while longer i think... I dont mind if we fall a few ranks either. Points do not matter in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.