=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytnt

we dont need defending thankyou Slytnt. If you would kindly read up, noone was threatening us. Also it would be pointless to take us on now... BP still going for a while longer i think... I dont mind if we fall a few ranks either. Points do not matter in the long run.

:icon_cool: Most people don'\t like =SK= I don't really want to gett into a fight or anything because =SK= Have a good OD Rank most people wouldn't post here because of their OD Rank Say something wrong & The next day you could be a farm:icon_cool:

Tarion

:icon_cool: Most people don'\t like =SK= I don't really want to gett into a fight or anything because =SK= Have a good OD Rank most people wouldn't post here because of their OD Rank Say something wrong & The next day you could be a farm:icon_cool:
Really, really unlikely. Beginner Protection.

We've got days and days of nothing.

DeletedUser

*yawn*

Never heard of SK

Never heard of any of their members

I give them a month

DeletedUser

i'm quite confused now slytnt... are you defending us or threatening us?

Please do not post any more threads about us. Please leave us to defend ourselves, and do not threaten me.

Slytnt

I'm nott Threatening You guys!I would have nothing to use against you!You guys have done nothing wrong on W30!

DeletedUser

Really, really unlikely. Beginner Protection.

We've got days and days of nothing.

If you want us, you know where we are at. I hope you don't disappoint us. I'm a person with no patience.

DeletedUser

HAM is asking for a beat down. HAM members with their hugh egos. It makes me laugh everytime I read a post made by one to their members. I guess these HAM members are all alike. Like idiots I might add.

anyways..

HAM = EPIC FAILURE x 1000

DeletedUser

HAM tribe is such an embarrasement. We all know you guys suck horribly. Please stop posting at the forums. You guys are a disgrace, a failure indeed.

DeletedUser

HAM has a very bad reputation. They are like a bunch of bullies. Who ever is leading HAM is doing a bad job. You need to learn how to control your members.

DeletedUser

HAM tribe is such an embarrasement. We all know you guys suck horribly. Please stop posting at the forums. You guys are a disgrace, a failure indeed.

You are one of the idiots calling Purple pred a noob back in W28 ?

Or one of the guys praising CQB back in W24 ?

What do you know of intelligence or of forum representation or of being in a good tribe ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And so my posts dissapear. Apparently obvious bias is allowed here.

the pink panther

You are one of the idiots calling Purple pred a noob back in W28 ?

Or one of the guys praising CQB back in W24 ?

What do you know of intelligence or of forum representation or of being in a good tribe ?

Who is this guy I here so much about?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
This makes me smile :icon_smile: All these noobs who joined the forums 1 or 2 months ago claiming they are full of experience and that HAM!!! will fail instantly! Sure we suck horribly! I think the last 30 or so worlds proved this about most of our guys...

But what makes me laugh the most is this post right here...
HAM is asking for a beat down. HAM members with their huge egos. It makes me laugh everytime I read a post made by one to their members. I guess these HAM members are all alike. Like idiots I might add.

anyways..

HAM = EPIC FAILURE x 1000

This person right here contains so much irony and ignorance that it actually had me laugh out loud... Stating that WE are idiots with huge egos that are bound to fail is far beyond laughable, its downright ignorant.

Sure people say that experience from other worlds means nothing, but we all know that it does mean something, and in our case its such a huge fact that you would have to be ... well SK members to overlook it :icon_neutral:

Anyway I cant put this in words the way it should be done. So I'll end with a quote from the experts at /b/

1229325670253.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HAM has a very bad reputation. They are like a bunch of bullies. Who ever is leading HAM is doing a bad job. You need to learn how to control your members.

errr . . .

I stand by my views. Kinky is a tribe of chickens. Pervis, you should ask advice from Free Resources how to coordinate a war instead of running from one.

Lulz.

Moron :icon_rolleyes:

atmospherecf

This makes me smile :icon_smile: All these noobs who joined the forums 1 or 2 months ago claiming they are full of experience and that HAM!!! will fail instantly! Sure we suck horribly! I think the last 30 or so worlds proved this about most of our guys...

But what makes me laugh the most is this post right here...

This person right here contains so much irony and ignorance that it actually had me laugh out loud... Stating that WE are idiots with huge egos that are bound to fail is far beyond laughable, its downright ignorant.

Sure people say that experience from other worlds means nothing, but we all know that it does mean something, and in our case its such a huge fact that you would have to be ... well SK members to overlook it :icon_neutral:

Anyway I cant put this in words the way it should be done. So I'll end with a quote from the experts at /b/

1229325670253.jpg

h0llygh0st your the only idiot in here. And your tribe is trash.

trashcan.jpg

2043-fail-camera.jpg

Members of HAM think they are so awesome. Natural born idiots are what they are...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Damn, if I post anymore I would get another infraction because the idiocy/ignorance/arrogance/irony in this thread is to much from these SK members :lol:

Seriously if you dont believe us just wait till the 15 days are over.

DeletedUser

yak yak yak with pictures

Wow. We've never seen those before. And the trash can picture wasn't redundant at all.

H0lly > you. And by the way, i'm not in HAM. I'll say that again since my other post was removed for some unfathomable reason. My point is that I find it quite hilarious that you think you can compete with these guys, i'm not blindly backing them up.

Oh and another thing;

Post with the account you're actually using on w30, asuming you even have one, you little trolling coward. That goes for alot of these other ignorant haters as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

HAM members still posing their arrogance? How lame can your tribe get. A bunch of idiots with arrogance painted on their forheads.

DeletedUser

Atmospherecf is your destroying the whole HAM tribe, by yourself. I give you good praise. These HAM losers are stinking up the forum.

DeletedUser

HAM members still posing their arrogance? How lame can your tribe get. A bunch of idiots with arrogance painted on their forheads.

i'm not in HAM.

So i guess you use picture P&P because you are incapable of reading?

Edit:
Atmospherecf is your destroying the whole HAM tribe, by yourself. I give you good praise. These HAM losers are stinking up the forum.

If I go to the planet you're on will I get as high as you?

Status
Not open for further replies.