=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50947

Purple Predator is one of the first and most experienced players in this game. He has made multiple guides and knows pretty much all the top players. He is definitely a man of respect on TW.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
HAM members still posing their arrogance? How lame can your tribe get. A bunch of idiots with arrogance painted on their forheads.

See I'll try to put it in a simple way...

We have experience in this game, therefore we are allowed to be arrogant.
You and your tribe however dont, so when you act arrogant we laugh...

If you cant take that than get off because you cant prove anything yet. Leave the forums to us who have been posting for years rather than coming on here and think this is all yours... If you cant stand the heat than get out of the kitchen rather than replying with dumb picture propaganda or the same messages over and over again.

DeletedUser

See I'll try to put it in a simple way...

We have experience in this game, therefore we are allowed to be arrogant.
You and your tribe however dont, so when you act arrogant we laugh...

If you cant take that than get off because you cant prove anything yet. Leave the forums to us who have been posting for years rather than coming on here and think this is all yours... If you cant stand the heat than get out of the kitchen rather than replying with dumb picture propaganda or the same messages over and over again.

h0llygh0st, you must live up to your name. You will end up being a ghost once someone nobles your village. HAM losers.... yep very true

DeletedUser

Hmm, interesting thread. I don't think I've ever seen a gaggle of.... not sure really who they are, SK (?),

Yeah I'm not sure who they are either. I've searched for a few of them on w30 and found nothing, so they're basically cowering behind aliases, or trolls that aren't even on w30 at all.

DeletedUser

I dont know who sk really is. That is not my concern. My problem right now is with these HAM idiots that keep spamming useless stuff in the forum.

DeletedUser

Your the troll, you sore loser. You must be a member of HAM also. Go kick yourself in the head for joining a dumb tribe

Here's an idea. Go on world 30, click ranking, type Bad Neighbour in search, and see which tribe i'm in for yourself. And then cry at your own wishful thinking.

I've have played alongside several HAM players in the past, and I actually know something about many of the others, so I have far more right to be sticking my nose in than you do.

DeletedUser

Here's an idea. Go on world 30, click ranking, type Bad Neighbour in search, and see which tribe i'm in for yourself. And then cry at your own wishful thinking.

I've have played alongside several HAM players in the past, and I actually know something about many of the others, so I have far more right to be sticking my nose in than you do.

I can't even read your writing, what are you saying? Explain to me how good HAM tastes when its cooked and burnt well. Dumb HAM loser...

DeletedUser

I dont know who sk really is. That is not my concern. My problem right now is with these HAM idiots that keep spamming useless stuff in the forum.

I can't even read your writing, what are you saying? Explain to me how good HAM tastes when its cooked and burnt well. Dumb HAM loser...

I've seen a lot of traits in these forums recently, hypocrisy, might as well cross that off the list.

I think the majority of HAM!!! players on these forums have been majorly respectful, perhaps you need to take a closer look before going off on a needless rant, eh Champ?

Sure there is the odd player who is being slightly arrogant, but if I was as sexy as h0lly I'd be cocky as well, if that kind of thing annoys you on the forums then you won't have a very nice time on here, cutting people up for the smallest of things.

My advice would be to look at your post, then try and re-define "useless" and if you still feel what some HAM!!! post is useless then by all means report it to the mods, we'll let them decide.

Good day. :)

Slytnt

I don't know what the problem with HAM!!! Is & Why?Butt whoever screwed something up I'm on the oppossing side!

DeletedUser

Haha that's it. After I destroy your argument completely just wait for someone to post about my font of all things and latch onto that. So here it is in ariel, for the benefit of those who can't read. I'll repost this in ariel as well for you, just for the benefit of your poor aging eyes;

Haha that's it. After I destroy your argument completely just wait for someone to post about my font of all things and latch onto that. So here it is in ariel, for the benefit of those who can't read. I'll repost this in ariel as well for you, just for the benefit of your poor aging eyes;

It's miracluous how you suddenly stopped being able to read when you're blatently wrong, isn't it?

DeletedUser

Seriously, change your writing. I can't read it so everything you've just said is...pointless.

DeletedUser

Seriously, change your writing. I can't read it so everything you've just said is...pointless.
Hmmm....

fail_is_strong.jpg

DeletedUser

How about you post something with a point to it or gtfo? *writing changed for benefit of other aging eyes*

DeletedUser

How about you post something with a point to it or gtfo? *writing changed for benefit of other aging eyes*

Bad Neighbour next time you post here again, fix your name. I eat HAM for dinner. What a lame tribe.

How lame can you get. HAM = fail more please

DeletedUser

I looked at your account and I was not impressed with your rank 2966.

Status
Not open for further replies.