=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I looked at your account and I was not impressed with your rank 2966.

Wow. Just wow.

Okay. I am going to not be patronising here, as hard as it is.

First of all, when in this thread am I bragging about my rank, skill or playing ability, at all? I am saying that i'm not in HAM, and i'm not. So what you've posted is utterly irrelevant anyway.

And Secondly, you mind telling me what the hell kinda difference rank makes at this stage in the game? I can just feel people's fingers itching for the failpic button for you.

DeletedUser

Warning said:
=SK= Desire on 19.12. at 17:22
I am writing to advise you to start over. It is early in the world, it will not affect you at all if you restart RIGHT NOW. You may be wondering ‘why should I restart?’. I am a highly experienced player, aggressive and skillful. I am on many other worlds with hundreds of villages.

In every other world, the people in my area get outplayed, destroyed and farmed by me. This is for your own good and saving yourself time and work.

To restart, go to “Settings -> Start Over -> Confirm”. Thank you and good luck in your new position.

this is the message SK are sending to people. I replied to this message, at which he blocked me and reported me. Big baby.

DeletedUser

First of all, when in this thread am I bragging about my rank, skill or playing ability, at all? I am saying that i'm not in HAM, and i'm not. So what you've posted is utterly irrelevant anyway.

And Secondly, you mind telling me what the hell kinda difference rank makes at this stage in the game? I can just feel people's fingers itching for the failpic button for you.

1. You weren't, but you were drawing attention to your profile.
2. Most people who aren't ranked in the top 1000 stay out of the top 1000.

DeletedUser

Wow. Just wow.

Okay. I am going to not be patronising here, as hard as it is.

You are in HAM, because all HAM members are idiots like you...

DeletedUser

What?!

I told people to search for me, because they were adamant I am in HAM, when i'm not. If you can think of another way of proving that without showing my profile, do share. Because otherwise you are being really quite pathetic. I'm hardly being arrogant by proving which tribe I'm in for crying out loud. I'm just making up for the fact that other users on the forum are ignorant and incapable of doing any form of research.

And the second point, yet again, is utter asuption. Prove it. There are dozens of players in HAM, ####., P*rn... hell, probably even SK if I want to be really optimistic, who are below rank 1000, but more than capable of making the top 20. Not to mention I've climbed from ranks in the 50,000s to the top few hundred before. You haven't got a clue.

DeletedUser

You are in HAM, because all HAM members are idiots like you...

denial.jpg

Deleted User - 3135

Please refrain from suggesting ghey forum members are HAM!!! members with aliases, most of HAM players rarely go on the forums, so do not accuse people of being a HAM!!! member, if they say they are not. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hi Bloodhood. Everyone, let's stop this poo throwing and start being nice to eachother. Hey, why don't we play Tribal Hugs instead?? :D

DeletedUser

2uoj56q.jpg

NTT want to hug some more? How about lets Nap everybody and give them a big hug.

211l8q8.jpg

And no we do not accept NAPS.....

DeletedUser

Sorry, im havent got anything against any of these tribes at all, you can't flame somone who cant physically fight yet, but at the moment, gaining ten points can raise you over 100 levels, at one point I was 2500th, the next moment I was about 90th, as it stands ranking dosn't matter!:icon_rolleyes:

By the way these forums have been going, it looks like theres alot of inexperience and aragonce joining this worl(not just aiming this at Isaac). Everybody calm down, build yourself a nuke, sit on it untill BP ends, then use it to take whoever wound you up, but please for the peace of mind of those of us that actually understand this game, stop flamming and spamming these forums!!:lol:

~ALI

DeletedUser

Hahah now you know why I was laughing at you.

We got more GREAT info too, thanks.

Great use of shared forums for your tea party too.

DeletedUser

What?!

I told people to search for me, because they were adamant I am in HAM, when i'm not. If you can think of another way of proving that without showing my profile, do share. Because otherwise you are being really quite pathetic. I'm hardly being arrogant by proving which tribe I'm in for crying out loud. I'm just making up for the fact that other users on the forum are ignorant and incapable of doing any form of research.

And the second point, yet again, is utter asuption. Prove it. There are dozens of players in HAM, ####., P*rn... hell, probably even SK if I want to be really optimistic, who are below rank 1000, but more than capable of making the top 20. Not to mention I've climbed from ranks in the 50,000s to the top few hundred before. You haven't got a clue.

You're missing my point. My point is that when you suck so badly you don't have the right to criticize other tribes. Also, right now you happen to be worse than every player but one in =SK=.

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st your the only idiot in here. And your tribe is trash.

Members of HAM think they are so awesome. Natural born idiots are what they are...

I doubt this is a good idea to start up a fight. If you really want to be hated keep it that way. Just ask around here, and people can confirm it:p
That was the way people started to love me^^ Remember h0lly:)

DeletedUser

Hmm, should we judge people by ODA then? :lol:

Wow I must be a noob, because no-one around me is spiking farms :icon_rolleyes:

I don't feel bad at all about being lower in points than people who care about points. Actually, I feel pretty good about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.