=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is this really the SK gaming gruop of the game DOTA allstars.. they are popular in this game, but why is it they are in TW? hahaha i'm just curious

DeletedUser48847

It's not totally the same group, but yes, I guess there are some.

DeletedUser

I've seen some form of SK on pretty much every world I've been on. They're probably just nubs who can't come up with their own name.

DeletedUser

The way they talked to me, they are complete nubs. Threatning everyone in their area is not the way to make friends, especially under Beginner protection.

DeletedUser

The way they talked to me, they are complete nubs. Threatning everyone in their area is not the way to make friends, especially under Beginner protection.

The only thing I can is laugh at you...

You have NO idea.

DeletedUser

You have NO idea.

Your guy blocked and reported me. WOW, thats sooo gonna upset me! Good one guys.

Good luck digging your way out of the huge hole you've landed yourselves in. Your gonna need it.

DeletedUser

You have NO idea.

never heard of SK....and by the sounds of things your not really worth knowing.
so whilst you talk crap to the surrounding players the rest of w30 will laugh at you:)
you obviously do not think about what will happen after bp ends. if anyone has these threats they have been sending then please post them so everyone can flame them:)
yep he has no idea....on how crap that reply to this topic was:( also i am sure he does not know how to bake amazing cakes!

DeletedUser43619

lol not again
I am just tired of flaming them :icon_razz:

schmutzig

You have NO idea.
Why? Making enemies with everyone around you isn't the best idea no matter how good you may think you are at the game.

The old adage, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' comes to mind.

DeletedUser

Yeah, good point :lol:

and long time no speak marryat, you haven't returned to Twest I gather?
Hmmmm... what was you username there? And no I haven't been back, got a little bit too repetitive :icon_sad: Not like TW :lol:

PS. Anyone written a new guide since I left?

Status
Not open for further replies.