=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick876

Blood Sk are just another click, great at building but suck at fighting. They are just your typical engineers lol

WOW look at SK they have 30 points more than me, OMG i must fear there awesome skill. Noobs lol

DeletedUser

What do people keep saying SK has a weak roster?

They have

Nightmares aka prime_evils
Trycon
Prabhu Deva
G Razor
Eugene8
Anubis aka Koa.Anubis
SteensyJ
Raven

These players are some of the best players in W30. You have to be out of your mind to underestimate these players.

I know im very much a new world player and but i only know 3 names on that list, pime evils (people seem to think highly of his abilities), raven (SK talk him up but since he has yet to reveal his alias, unless i missed the unveiling, the jury is out) and G razor who seems to have come a long way in a short time but i think he would readily admit is by no means one of the best players in W30.

What i would like to see is some real arguments, maybe some substance to why one side is better than the other based on something other than forum personality or unhelpful "we own" comments.

Mick876

Well i have been around since the beggining of w6 and i don't know any on that list

DeletedUser36586

It is really a waste of time getting into a discussion about this its ridiculous. What I will say is, judge SK in the future. How can you judge a tribe at this stage of the world. It really leaves me to wonder how experienced the individuals are who get sucked into the number 1 tribe hate brigade.

DeletedUser53771

Well I have been around from the beginning of world 6 and do not recgonise anyone on this list.

Duh, people use different aliases

Blood Sk are just another click, great at building but suck at fighting. They are just your typical engineers lol

WOW look at SK they have 30 points more than me, OMG i must fear there awesome skill. Noobs lol

I do not know how you can say we suck at fighting when you hardly know us.

I do not know how you can mock us when we clearly have higher point totals than you do.

I also do not understand why we are constantly flamed, I don't mind it - as long as the flaming is decent - and not dragged in with the trash like this comment was.

To recap:

You are a nobhead.
You wish you were in =SK=
And have a very happy christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

I do not know how you can mock us when we clearly have higher point totals than you do.

I also do not understand why we are constantly flamed, I don't mind it - as long as the flaming is decent - and not dragged in with the trash like this comment was.

To recap:

You are a nobhead.

1. Mick isn't in HAM!!!.
HAM: Number of members: 33
SK: Number of members: 56

That, and the fact that points don't mean anything at all, explains why you have higher point totals. :)
3. No one would wish to join a tribe that is destined to fail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To recap:

You are a nobhead.

Let's see ur names make you look cocky
Your Start over mail makes you look cocky
And for some odd reasons some most of the noobs around u acctuly did restart like babies.

When your last player is as much as the average non point whore player u know ur point whores.

the pink panther

What w00t were you in the pink panther? World 4 which was humiliated or world 6 who we crushed or are you just some blabbering fool with w00t in their sig?

LOL humiliated I left when we were rank number 1 and had just ran through OA. But Blood sure we were awful with such n00bs as Alpha Litwol Free-eek etc etc

Mick876

To recap:

You are a nobhead.

You have more points?

how many 30?

like i said the shear size of your point difference will make me quit this world, cause to be honest for some of your members to be 30 points bigger than me when i waited till 21:00 server to join, hours after opening realy shows me how skilful you guys are.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
LOL humiliated I left when we were rank number 1 and had just ran through OA. But Blood sure we were awful with such n00bs as Alpha Litwol Free-eek etc etc

So you left just before they starting fighting? You basically left after they started recruiting. I have a great amount of respect for Teyla and Free-eek, Teyla I played with on world 3 when she was my baron. My respect for them is great, plus who can forget the great Alphabonkers? But a true test is the test of time, not getting to rank one; since you should know it was that attack on OA that brought about their downfall, but I guess you could not analyse things past what is right infront of you.. And what I really didn't like in your post wasn't any w00tness, just the the unique arrogance you provided in your post, just because you haven't heard of a player doesn't mean they are not as you say "vets". Since I'm very sure many of them are more deserving of such a title than some of you those that you remember :icon_wink:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Guys stop dragging ancient W4 business in here please, keep this AT LEAST W30 related.

the pink panther

So you left just before they starting fighting? You basically left after they started recruiting. I have a great amount of respect for Teyla and Free-eek, Teyla I played with on world 3 when she was my baron. My respect for them is great, plus who can forget the great Alphabonkers? But a true test is the test of time, not getting to rank one. And what I really didn't like in your post wasn't any w00tness, just the the unique arrogance you provided in your post, just because you haven't heard of a player doesn't mean they are not as you say "vets". Since I'm very sure many of them are more deserving of such a title than some of you those that you remember :icon_wink:

Great use of english LOL. Unique arrogance wow that really is the pot calling the kettle black :lol: My point was a tongue in cheek 'dig' at how the word vet is thrown around so much these days. I'm struggling to remember what tribe I was in briefly with you may it was BIO?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Great use of english LOL. Unique arrogance wow that really is the pot calling the kettle black :lol: My point was a tongue in cheek 'dig' at how the word vet is thrown around so much these days. I'm struggling to remember what tribe I was in briefly with you may it was BIO?

Well done, criticize my English, I applaud you and offer you an A+ for showing the flaws in it, if only you could argue the same way. My unique arrogance was more of an ironic comment, rather than a serious one, to show you as nothing special, maybe my English didn't bring it out enough :icon_wink:

It is very simple, the word is used so much these days, because there are so many more players, believe me, I do not like people overusing the term, but nor do I like those who believe it belongs to an elite few. In the end the term is often used by those on who they have played with or who they have seen playing. The only way to attack their argument is to decide the environment in which they succeeded was poorer than it used to be, but saying that none of them are vets because you don't recognise them is as flawed as my English skills, tongue in cheek or not. You then could start going into what Veteran actually means...

Anyway, getting into pointlessly arguing now :icon_wink:

the pink panther

Well done, criticize my English, I applaud you and offer you an A+ for showing the flaws in it, if only you could argue the same way. My unique arrogance was more of an ironic comment, rather than a serious one, to show you as nothing special, maybe my English didn't bring it out enough :icon_wink:

It is very simple, the word is used so much these days, because there are so many more players, believe me, I do not like people overusing the term, but nor do I like those who believe it belongs to an elite few. In the end the term is often used by those on who they have played with or who they have seen playing. The only way to attack their argument is to decide the environment in which they succeeded was poorer than it used to be, but saying that none of them are vets because you don't recognise them is as flawed as my English skills, tongue in cheek or not. You then could start going into what Veteran actually means...

Anyway, getting into pointlessly arguing now :icon_wink:

I actually find the whole term VET in TW pretty pointless and laughable as everyone seems to have in their profile 'Formed by TW Vet'. The term VET simply means old so how can you be a vet without having played World1 when you couldn't even exchange noble packages between villages etc. Please do not confuse the term VET with Elite or competent. :icon_razz:

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I actually find the whole term VET in TW pretty pointless and laughable as everyone seems to have in their profile 'Formed by TW Vet'. The the VET simply means old so how can on be a vet without having played World1 when you couldn't ev exchange noble packages between villages etc. Please do not confuse the term VET with Elite or competent. :icon_razz:

Vet doesn't mean you have to have been around back in the days when we used to transport our packages. If it did, where do you draw the line. Could I then say your not a vet if you didn't start in the .net BETA before world one? Does someone else then come along and say you are not a vet if you didn't play in the German version before .net? A vet is used for experienced players who can fight well, and know their stuff, its not such a huge term. If we want huge terms I would go to the Legendary thread or as you say elite.

Another point to be made was the term "vet" was made popular by world 1/2 players when they joined new worlds declaring themselves old world vets. I saw that a huge amount of times, and then as time progressed it opened up to anyone below world 20 it seems, as I say, the term moves with time.

DeletedUser

I actually find the whole term VET in TW pretty pointless and laughable as everyone seems to have in their profile 'Formed by TW Vet'. The term VET simply means old so how can you be a vet without having played World1 when you couldn't even exchange noble packages between villages etc. Please do not confuse the term VET with Elite or competent. :icon_razz:

So you have to play W1 to be a "vet" ?

are you serious ?

DeletedUser41666

Locked, untill I can decide wether to clean up/infract. Or just leave it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.