=SK= Loses Rank 1 Spot to Legend

DeletedUser

Well, I have ordered all members to building LC's and to focus more on building more troops. So it's effecting our growth. Some of us do not have a lot of barbarian villages in our 11 x 11. Troops > points during the ending phase of BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd be focusing more on troops as well. Good move Raven. Since BP is around the corner got to get ready for those noob villages that will be easy pickings...

DeletedUser

I dont think its a good idea for ham!!! to declare war on sk. Most of ham!!!'s strong members are not even in K54. Look across their roster there are only 21 ham!!! players in K54.and about 2-3 near the borderline. ham will be slaughtered if things get ugly...

The truth is:

1. ham!!! lacks power

2. ham!!! is too spread out

3. sk's roster is still stronger then ham!!!

atmospherecf

SK seems to be the hotest tribe right now. I really admire there tag names "=SK=" infront of their names. Raven must be doing his job well keeping his tribe up in the rankings.

HeftySmurf

Well, I have ordered all members to building LC's and to focus more on building more troops. So it's effecting our growth. Some of us do not have a lot of barbarian villages in our 11 x 11. Troops > points during the ending phase of BP.

Sweet
ima mass whore spearz :)

DeletedUser

I dont think its a good idea for ham!!! to declare war on sk. Most of ham!!!'s strong members are not even in K54. Look across their roster there are only 21 ham!!! players in K54.and about 2-3 near the borderline. ham will be slaughtered if things get ugly...

The truth is:

1. ham!!! lacks power

Since when are we going to be declaring war on SK? You're the one trying to create hostility between HAM!!! and SK. And you seem to think quantity > quality...

HeftySmurf

Since when are we going to be declaring war on SK? You're the one trying to create hostility between HAM!!! and SK. And you seem to think quantity > quality...

Ohhhhhhhhh youuuuu

Calmir is a Sex God Disguised as a Monkey/Eskimo Hybrid

DeletedUser

That would be due to lack of troops from the beginning and an attempt to re-gain what should have been there from the start. You think your tribes the only 1 that's building troops? No. Better tribes are capable of doing both. Think about it :)icon_redface:)

schmutzig

In that case anyone can get into the top 20 since the one's in the ranks 100+ may have been focussing more on troops than buildings for the entire game :icon_wink:

I think at this stage it is easy to speculate about the future rank positions but i doubt any would bet any money on it :icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

The truth is:

1. ham!!! lacks power

ZOMG! Your right!
I'm going to delete my account now!

DeletedUser

I think everyone should just mass delete so we don't need to go through the humiliation of being defeated by this ever-so-amazing tribe of idiots =)

DeletedUser

I still don't get why everyone hates our tribe..
Maybe they're envious, :p

DeletedUser

Lol no-one will hate you if your still around a few weeks after BP ends but until then we just think your a bunch of pointwhores =)

DeletedUser

I have a few friends in =SK=, I'd say they have some decent members which are being dragged down by the point whores who just want to keep up with rank.

Like Opt. said, you're struggling because you didn't have something that should of been there when you all got barracks. Some are just struggling to keep up with the 'status quo'.

I also have to say that to copy a group of players that go around playing things, well It Is quite low to try and pass yourselves off as them.

And lastly I'll say that G Razor said himself at the start that he was sitting more than half the tribe, lack of commitment? Waiting for another world to open? Bah.

DeletedUser

The truth is:

1. ham!!! lacks power

Is it stronger because they all cluster up in tight bunches as you seem to like or stronger because their members are better?

It must be the first because their members are no way better than those in HAM!!!

DeletedUser

So shall we all in HAM!!! go to settings and start over... please... it is just too much pressure guys