=SK= Loses Rank 1 Spot to Legend

DeletedUser

Good for Legend. I want to see how long they can keep it.

To be honest, I doubt it will be long. The end of BP is coming closer to closer. After that, we will see which tribes are for real, and which tribes will fail.

DeletedUser

whats to discuss LEGEND done some pointwhoring =SK= done some troop whoring get over it lol

DeletedUser

All no1. tribes at this point are just pointwhores =)

no point talking about it for a few weeks as of yet.

DeletedUser

I think that =SK= is probably only top 5 tribe that is survive...Maybe Legend, to be honest...This world doesnt have too many good top 100 tribes.

DeletedUser

Smurfs are also good. They were good in previous worlds, too:)

DeletedUser54374

I think that =SK= is probably only top 5 tribe that is survive...Maybe Legend, to be honest...This world doesnt have too many good top 100 tribes.

From what I heard, BD has many good players. And I like Ham as well.

---------------
I still think SK will be fine in the long run. Too early, there might be more changes in the top 20 tribe ranks.

DeletedUser

Well, how many days are we into this world? Do you think the good tribes have emerged yet?

cursednova

7 more members and only 700 more points....not much if a lead.

DeletedUser

wow... legend is #1... damn... what a suprise O.O... yeah it is sarcasam

Super fast

To be honest most of the best tribes aren't in the top 20. Alot of tribes with tones of great players are still stuck in the 100s

DeletedUser

Well, how many days are we into this world? Do you think the good tribes have emerged yet?

That is a good point. Give it a month or so then we will see who are the strong tribes and not point whores

DeletedUser

And I was beginning to worry about this thread, I thought it was another SK basher.

Hats off to Legend, how long will it last?

DeletedUser

hmm its quite close, the number 1 place will really be decided when bp ends.

DeletedUser

There is not 'strong' tribe at the moment, there are only one with a decent line-up. Ranks don't mean nothing as of yet. When BP ends, the decent decent tribes will start popping up