=SK= Loses Rank 1 Spot to Legend

DeletedUser

Bloodhood. I've always thought he was an awesome leader. From PnP and what people have said and seeing CHE!!! middle of W6 take on well, everyone lmao.

DeletedUser

Well my opinion of Sk has just plummeted after reading that internal announcement. There wa me thinking they may actually be a decent tibe, but that combned with all the tribe changes shows alot.

As for everyone flaming optimus for using spies, you obviously haven't been around long. I wonder what you'd say about Lardingd's actions in WoE on w8 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Meh, people seem to be jumping on the screw Optimus bandwagon, some might have reason to hate the guy I don't know, others are just incapable of forming their own opinion of someone so ride on the coattails and opinions of others, it happens.

Personally Optimus so far has been one of the best forum posters, along with actually putting something into his posts he seems a generally civil guy, nobody has failed until they actually fail, don't be so quick to put him down.

DeletedUser

Nothing IMO, its in the game rules providing someone else is providing the info for you or you have an external forum account, its all good providing you aren't using multiple accounts to infiltrate others forums.

DeletedUser

I think that =SK= is probably only top 5 tribe that is survive...Maybe Legend, to be honest...This world doesnt have too many good top 100 tribes.

I guess its a good thing p*rn is 105th ;)

EDIT
Just read the entire 6 pages o_O

I have to agree with this.

Meh, people seem to be jumping on the screw Optimus bandwagon, some might have reason to hate the guy I don't know, others are just incapable of forming their own opinion of someone so ride on the coattails and opinions of others, it happens.

Personally Optimus so far has been one of the best forum posters, along with actually putting something into his posts he seems a generally civil guy, nobody has failed until they actually fail, don't be so quick to put him down.

I have noticed quite a few people doing this. If/when =SK= do fall down the ranks and another tribe take their spot i bet that these players will just jump on the new rank 1s bandwagon, whoever that may be, and support them.

Although i guess i can't blame some of them, i used to think rank was everything as well. Before i learnt how to paly of course ;)

Anyways, i don't think legend will stay up there either, but i don't minmd being suprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Lol, I loved how =SK= played the higher moral card against Optimus then he goes...

actually guys, not my spy.

PLAYED =SK=!

I Loled

DeletedUser

So they go down one rank and people start asking questions? What the hell is wrong with you people on W30 I have never seen such a fascination about a tribe and so many followers of them, next time you click on tribe rank go to the second page and look at those tribes.

spleen mage

Nothing against Optimus, apart from the repeated use of "my mentor, PP". With all due respect, I'm sure PP has his own personality, other then being your mentor. We don't need to keep hearing it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So they go down one rank and people start asking questions? What the hell is wrong with you people on W30 I have never seen such a fascination about a tribe and so many followers of them, next time you click on tribe rank go to the second page and look at those tribes.

our fans just love us too much

DeletedUser

Do half of your members know what SK Gaming even is? I mean your leader or who ever the person convinced you to use those tags couldnt be a person rejected by SK on another game could he/she?

DeletedUser

Do half of your members know what SK Gaming even is? I mean your leader or who ever the person convinced you to use those tags couldnt be a person rejected by SK on another game could he/she?

what is SK gaming? explain me please, and don´t worry first place, second place, third place it´s not important in this moment, play well with fun!

bakkkano
Hmetal, \m/ 4ever

DeletedUser

Thanks my friend Rizkyaa , very well, experienced players, maybe i learn with them something new. that´s my goal in W30 - Learn with the best players of TW.

enjoy the game!
bakkkano
Hmetal, \m/ 4 ever

DeletedUser

justing coming to glance here, and I've got one question...

what's kebabe got against =SK=? They pose no threat to him so why is all this flaming going on?

DeletedUser

Bak seems Riz answered it pretty good except that SK does not have a World of Warcraft team anymore they merged with another team like them now Ensidia, but SK's site is www.sk-gaming.com