=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Every world is different. You can't compare 2 worlds together like that. So much variables. I wont comment on the tribe or leader etc as I'm not on the world. The quality of the players doesn't matter either. You're quoting the exception, not the rule. In that case, in World 19, I was in iCare. The tribe was somewhat "perfect", the quality of the players in it was godly. Not 1 noob. Lardingd, ODKipperroo, Killion81 and many more. They got into conflict with Levithian and Random. At that time, their leader went inactive. ODKipperoo went inactive and everyone got baron privs leading theirselves. What happened? Players quit, the tribe got gangbanged and failed. Had so much potential? Why? The leader wasn't there to deal with recruitment. The leader wasn't there to deal with diplomacy. The leader wasn't there to boost the needed morale. The leader wasn't there to do what was needed of him. That 1 figure to e-look up to.

Late in-game is a different story. Once you own 1 continent and are untouchable, a tribe can go months without a leader. I mean, after all, you own the continent, you're hte 1 in power. Everyones created bonds, the forums are active, they know each other, what to expect, etc. Early world, it's a totally different story. Raven has been exposed over 3 times now. He's too laid back and will see the outcome. He doesn't want to get involved with the mails. He doesn't want to mail 10 of his members in 1 day checking up on them. He doesn't want to account sit his tribe offering advice.

If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.

Raven is taking care of recruitment just fine. As for diplomatic relations, I don't think he wants any this early. He doesn't have time to respond to each mail that is titled "Hi" and contains the usual diplomatic request.

DeletedUser

in some case tho. members don't want that. they like the fact that the leader gives them an objective and they can do it there way at a rate that they like. obviously they have time constraints but if they aren't getting those mails asking how there doing every day they don't feel pressured and they have more control. obviously this changes depending on where you are on the map and/or in the rankings.
but i'd rather be low in the ranks now and give my members time to learn to work with one another successfully than wait untill later when they are pressured.

DeletedUser

All this talk about Raven being a good or bad leader is pointless. Whether he is or isn't will be proven. And that's the point.

Many SK members coming on to the forums talking about how great SK is and how good of a leader Raven is. But nothing's been proven. SK didn't last to long on their previous world and this one has just begun. So how good or bad they are is unknown. But you can't expect to make friends by boasting how good you and your leader are when you haven't done anything.......here or anywhere else.

In time SK may live up to their own hype. Maybe 6 months from now they'll still be #2 or 1 or in the top 5 and then their members can boast a little. But until then it is in fact a bunch of BS........and if that offends anyone, well........get a helmet, or just stop coming in the forums and talking BS in the first place.

With that said though one has to give credit where it is due. For now SK has done a good job in this young world. And since a leader is a reflection of his tribe, than Raven has done a good job up to this point. As for giving any more credit, well, one has to pay their dues in order to get credit where it is due.

DeletedUser

Raven is taking care of recruitment just fine. As for diplomatic relations, I don't think he wants any this early. He doesn't have time to respond to each mail that is titled "Hi" and contains the usual diplomatic request.

Mine was titled; Heya and it wasn't a diplomatic request. :icon_cry:

ChillyAcademic

Every world is different. You can't compare 2 worlds together like that. So much variables. I wont comment on the tribe or leader etc as I'm not on the world. The quality of the players doesn't matter either. You're quoting the exception, not the rule. In that case, in World 19, I was in iCare. The tribe was somewhat "perfect", the quality of the players in it was godly. Not 1 noob. Lardingd, ODKipperroo, Killion81 and many more. They got into conflict with Levithian and Random. At that time, their leader went inactive. ODKipperoo went inactive and everyone got baron privs leading theirselves. What happened? Players quit, the tribe got gangbanged and failed. Had so much potential? Why? The leader wasn't there to deal with recruitment. The leader wasn't there to deal with diplomacy. The leader wasn't there to boost the needed morale. The leader wasn't there to do what was needed of him. That 1 figure to e-look up to.

Late in-game is a different story. Once you own 1 continent and are untouchable, a tribe can go months without a leader. I mean, after all, you own the continent, you're hte 1 in power. Everyones created bonds, the forums are active, they know each other, what to expect, etc. Early world, it's a totally different story. Raven has been exposed over 3 times now. He's too laid back and will see the outcome. He doesn't want to get involved with the mails. He doesn't want to mail 10 of his members in 1 day checking up on them. He doesn't want to account sit his tribe offering advice.

If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.

So now kebabe makes up the "rules". What's next? :$

You are right though, it isn't right to compare two worlds. I didn't mean it in that sense. I was just giving an example of a tribe that succeeded with a leadership that is MUCH more lax that Raven's, not that =SK= is the next TFB. Just because I look at them as that way, doesn't mean they are, it's just my opinion. :p

DeletedUser54374

in some case tho. members don't want that. they like the fact that the leader gives them an objective and they can do it there way at a rate that they like. obviously they have time constraints but if they aren't getting those mails asking how there doing every day they don't feel pressured and they have more control. obviously this changes depending on where you are on the map and/or in the rankings.
but i'd rather be low in the ranks now and give my members time to learn to work with one another successfully than wait untill later when they are pressured.

Better to have more power to yourself, because it's actually easier to control things that way. Just an advise. :)

ChillyAcademic

All this talk about Raven being a good or bad leader is pointless. Whether he is or isn't will be proven. And that's the point.

Many SK members coming on to the forums talking about how great SK is and how good of a leader Raven is. But nothing's been proven. SK didn't last to long on their previous world and this one has just begun. So how good or bad they are is unknown. But you can't expect to make friends by boasting how good you and your leader are when you haven't done anything.......here or anywhere else.

In time SK may live up to their own hype. Maybe 6 months from now they'll still be #2 or 1 or in the top 5 and then their members can boast a little. But until then it is in fact a bunch of BS........and if that offends anyone, well........get a helmet, or just stop coming in the forums and talking BS in the first place.

With that said though one has to give credit where it is due. For now SK has done a good job in this young world. And since a leader is a reflection of his tribe, than Raven has done a good job up to this point. As for giving any more credit, well, one has to pay their dues in order to get credit where it is due.

I boasted not of =SK= or Raven. I simply defended against the mighty flames of the flamers. :icon_cool: None of my posts say anything that isn't fact and my opinions are just about all labeled. :p I haven't been lurking enough on the w30 forums to know what's up, but so far I haven't seen anyone say "=SK= are betta dan u." as of yet, most have just fought the flames. I see little boasting of anything =SK=/Raven related.

ChillyAcademic

Better to have more power to yourself, because it's actually easier to control things that way. Just an advise. :)

Oh yes, let's have another bwja2. :$

p.s. For those of you who don't know, he was basically a tyrant in w7 who was really good at leading with full power and succeeded for a while until everything crumbled between his fingers.

DeletedUser

I boasted not of =SK= or Raven. I simply defended against the mighty flames of the flamers. :icon_cool: None of my posts say anything that isn't fact and my opinions are just about all labeled. :p I haven't been lurking enough on the w30 forums to know what's up, but so far I haven't seen anyone say "=SK= are betta dan u." as of yet, most have just fought the flames. I see little boasting of anything =SK=/Raven related.

Hey, someone with a brain!

I don't think any of us have hyped ourselves up like the majority of you are saying. You seem to be fundamentally confused in distinguishing between real =SK= and forum trolls.

Edit: I wasn't being sarcastic Chilly, thank you for looking past all the ignorant flames.

DeletedUser

And thats why no one has ever heard of your tribe. :lol:

i don't make tribes for the glory. i make tribes for the players who join.
most of my tribesmen are 'average' players compared to most of you.
would any of you consider them for your tribes????

no because they're average or new players. my aims are not to become the best tribe in the world but to help the players in my tribe become the best players they can be. i concentrate on guides, advice, communication and co-ordination.
the players are what matters, thats what i focus on.
if my members succeed i've done my job. anything else is bonus.

call me a bad leader. fine it's your opinion. but i've not had a complaint about my leadership skills from one of my members or allies yet.

Super fast

OMFG!!!!

Leave =SK= Alone! (No I am not one of your =SK= "Multi Accouts")

So what they want attention! We all do. You most of all for making such a long winded post

DeletedUser

OMFG!!!!

Leave =SK= Alone! (No I am not one of your =SK= "Multi Accouts")

So what they want attention! We all do. You most of all for making such a long winded post

We don't want attention, we want fun. Apparantly since we post on the forums defending ourselves from stupid misconceptions, we want attention? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

So i leave for 8 hours, when i come back the thread has doubled itself in pages.
Flamers and fanboys are way to hung up in a single tribe it seems, wether =sk= bother or not about this is beoynd me by far, this thread started out as a good thread and after one day with defending/flaming/asskissing its become one of the way to many "i dont bother to read it anymore" threads in short version called SPAM thread.

If the flamers and fan boys used half the time they use on this forum flaming/defending =sk= they would actualy do good i belive.

Oh well matter of fact is still, you dont know what is fact or false!
You use WAY to much time hyping over =sk= and thus giving them all the P&P they ever need.

This thread is in my eyes STUPID BICKERING amongst little kids.

I redeem this thread as dead.

DeletedUser

So now kebabe makes up the "rules". What's next? :$

You are right though, it isn't right to compare two worlds. I didn't mean it in that sense. I was just giving an example of a tribe that succeeded with a leadership that is MUCH more lax that Raven's, not that =SK= is the next TFB. Just because I look at them as that way, doesn't mean they are, it's just my opinion. :p

I never make the rules :)icon_razz:) Nor did I in that bit. It's just a well known phrase(Obviously you haven't heard it):)lol:) and it was suitable here. I was trying to say, awesome things happen, things out of the ordinary happen. In some situations, 1 will do well, the other wont. But just because one exceptional tribe in W7 did what 90% of other tribes without active/laxed leaders fail to do, it doesn't mean it's going to happen here. You have to think about things in the most common and re-occuring way. If you was a very lazy person(probably are):)icon_eek:) and I smashed your head in a fight with ease, it's likely, when we fight again, im going to do it and win the fight again. However, the exception in this scenario would be, you went and learnt martial arts and kicked my head in. But as you're lazy and in so many other cases I've smashed other peoples head in and they're lazy too, it's unlikely you're going to do something different.

It could be classified as Logical thinking or a "theory".

Note: I used a very bad example but you get the point :)

Super fast

We don't want attention, we want fun. Apparantly since we post on the forums defending ourselves from stupid misconceptions, we want attention? :icon_sad:

Lol your Profile isn't funny =)

Now its kind of hard not to say you don't want Attention. Almost everyone in the world wants attention. You may be defending yourself but if you did't care what everyone said and did't want Attention why would you be posting on the forums at all?

ChillyAcademic

Hey, we don't care, but if we don't defend ourselves, no one will. :p That has the capability to make everyone look at us as cowards, which some of us are, like Nightmares, but that isn't the point. :p

As for kebabe's comment, I agree with you, I was just pointing out that it was possible and I like to think of it as probable. :p As for me being lazy, you hit it right on the mark, but I still have more points and OD than you. :p

Note: Please don't turn this into an argument over whether points and OD determine ability. It's a never ending argument. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.