=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I boasted not of =SK= or Raven. I simply defended against the mighty flames of the flamers. :icon_cool: None of my posts say anything that isn't fact and my opinions are just about all labeled. :p I haven't been lurking enough on the w30 forums to know what's up, but so far I haven't seen anyone say "=SK= are betta dan u." as of yet, most have just fought the flames. I see little boasting of anything =SK=/Raven related.

I never said "you" did. I was talking about many SK posters, and/or their fans in general. Sorry but it's not all about you. And since you haven't been on the forums enough to "know what's up" then you really shouldn't comment about things you don't know about. Just my opinion.

=SK= Nightmares said:
We don't want attention, we want fun. Apparantly since we post on the forums defending ourselves from stupid misconceptions, we want attention? :icon_sad:

And your answer:

Super fast said:
You may be defending yourself but if you did't care what everyone said and did't want Attention why would you be posting on the forums at all?

So true.
I've been in top tribes who almost never post on these forums. No need to defend themselves. They say everything thay have to say on the battlefield. Those who are here are here to be heard, get some attention, throw out a little PnP, talk smack, flame, kid around, boast, start up sh*t between other players and tribes, and are just all around attentionwhores to one extent to another. With me being the exception of course. :icon_twisted:

*wonders who'll take that last sentence seriously?*

ChillyAcademic

lol, if that's the case, then what is the point of these forums? Defending ourselves is something we choose to do, you are right, we don't have to, but it spices things up. It is a leisure activity on the side of the battlefield. :p Also, I am not stating things that I don't know. I haven't used anything that I don't know in my comments.

DeletedUser

lol, if that's the case, then what is the point of these forums? Defending ourselves is something we choose to do, you are right, we don't have to, but it spices things up. It is a leisure activity on the side of the battlefield. :p Also, I am not stating things that I don't know. I haven't used anything that I don't know in my comments.

Missed the point. No problem in defending yourself. But one can't claim they're not seeking attention while at the same time posting on the forums. (See Nightmares post.......the one I was commenting on.) You don't want attention, then don't post. Simple. If you post you will get attention. So when you do don't cry about it. Again simple.

It's all so simple.

DeletedUser54374

Missed the point. No problem in defending yourself. But one can't claim they're not seeking attention while at the same time posting on the forums. (See Nightmares post.......the one I was commenting on.) You don't want attention, then don't post. Simple. If you post you will get attention. So when you do don't cry about it. Again simple.

It's all so simple.

This guy is the master of logic. :)

ChillyAcademic

lol, maybe you all should lurk moar. I haven't said that I didn't want attention. ;)

DeletedUser

lol, maybe you all should lurk moar. I haven't said that I didn't want attention. ;)

Again........the comment was in response to Nightmares post. I know you want attention. It comes with being conceited enough to think everything being said is about you or what you've posted.

DeletedUser

I get attention but all for the wrong reasons :icon_cry:

There, there, now.

*gives you a pat on tha back and a cookie*

Actually I have nothing but respect for Kab......I mean .OP. Always been a good straight forward kinda guy to me. (Now he's thinking........."where the hell do I know this guy from?"........keep thinking. :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser

I hate stuff like that. I'm terrible with guessing aliases and i'm extremely paranoid. It's 3:30 am here(Online times var ;P) and I cant go sleep now.

PM me please :(

On-topic: AoK said it all really. Nice thread.

ChillyAcademic

lol, how am I being conceited? The first time you accused me of thinking everything was about me, I was simply removing myself from the group you addressed. The second time, which is now, you commented on my post, causing me to assume you were speaking to me. :p

Either way, it's ok to think the world revolves around me because it does. :D

DeletedUser

This thread is so accurately labeled: Propaganda. It is easily the most popular thread, most viewed and responded to in W30, and it is causing immense attention, outrage, and is pitting people against each other to the point that they get defensive.

Funny.

DeletedUser

lol, how am I being conceited? The first time you accused me of thinking everything was about me, I was simply removing myself from the group you addressed. The second time, which is now, you commented on my post, causing me to assume you were speaking to me. :p

Either way, it's ok to think the world revolves around me because it does. :D

Well let's back it up and hope you find a little thing I like to call a "clue".

Post 281 I respond to you "and" I then respond to Nighmare in the same post.

Post 282 You respond to me, but your comments are a response to what I was saying to Nightmare.

Post 283 I respond to you, but only in trying to get you to see the point I was making to Nighmare. I even tell you to see Nighmare's post.

Post 285 Again you respond to me, again missing the point that I was talking about Nightmare's post and instead you talk about you.

Post 286 I make the claim that you are conceited because you seem to think the subject matter is dealing with what you've said instead of seeing it a a response to Nightmare and a general statement based on statements that other SK members and/or their supporters have made.

Now I don't know if it's conceit or if it's that you're dense, but somewhere along the line you keep missing the point or keep thinking it's all about you or what you've said. I hope this has cleared things up for you, but if for some reason you still haven't found the "clue" I was talking about then I guess I'll have to lean more towards the latter then the former. At least I'll have a better idea of who I'm dealing with in the future.

Duh.

ChillyAcademic

Well, that was uncalled for. There was no need to get technical and ruin the moment. I am simply having fun and you have ruined that. I think I will call it a day since you don't seem to like me posting. Talk to you in the future.

DeletedUser

Well, that was uncalled for. There was no need to get technical and ruin the moment. I am simply having fun and you have ruined that. I think I will call it a day since you don't seem to like me posting. Talk to you in the future.

But, but, I'm so good at it.

DeletedUser

You know for someone who, for the most part, seems to make intelligent posts, stays on point (unless someone else uses the same font that is.), and seems like an okay person, you have far too strong an attachment to a font.

Does this obsession stem from a misguided feeling that this font, which is readily available to anyone who uses these forums, somehow represents you as a person?? Has my using of this front been some kind of threat to your individuality??

Don't let a front define you as a person. Your AV or even your name can be taken as well. Let the content of your post, what's inside, be used to express who you are and don't get caught up in the societal trap of letting the exterior define you as a person.

See I like the comic font, but I'm not married to it. There now. We can be friends. :icon_razz:

Oh I guess I should mention SK so I can stay on topic. Hmmmmmm? Oh, I really like SK Ace's name. For obvious reasons. :icon_biggrin:

I said you were a shite player.

Given your progress in this world, and your area. You are a shit player.

How does my stating the obvious reflect any attachment to a font ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I said you were a shite player.

Given your progress in this world, and your area. You are a shit player.

How does my stating the obvious reflect any attachment to a font ? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it had something to do with every post you made in this thread was on topic until the moment you saw my post using "your" so called font. Then my saying I'll use that font until it gets your name attached to it. Then it's about how I'm a sh*t player. Even if true it has nothing what so ever to do with this thread and was only brought up by you when you saw I was using that font.

But that couldn't be it could it??? :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.