=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarion

Quick question to any mods reading this (Mainly Pulsar):

Have the rules changed since W10? Hightower (Then, Elder Mod, I think) posted this:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=480179&postcount=53
Just a note about aliases:

On this forum, multiple accounts are to facilitate multiple game aliases in different worlds. Basically to allow the player to separate himself from bias, from other worlds.

As such, you should only be using ONE alias in each World/Forum section.

If you are found using various aliases for spamming purposes, one or all of your accounts will be banned.

Also using an alias to reply to another one of your aliases, is going to put you straight out. I will not have pages of conversation, from the same individual.

If this is still in effect, shouldn't the mods ban these guys if they are in fact =SK= aliases, of other =SK= members who use the forum?

If they belong to =SK= members who don't post, it'd be OK though.

DeletedUser57808

A little late, but brilliant post Vpar.

You really did your research, 5*.

DeletedUser

no ...=SK= cheerleaders like you are too

You absolute fool. I'm not a cheerleader i'm a member. Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Get your facts right, read the comments before you post..

DeletedUser

Hey, someone with a brain!

I don't think any of us have hyped ourselves up like the majority of you are saying. You seem to be fundamentally confused in distinguishing between real =SK= and forum trolls.

Edit: I wasn't being sarcastic Chilly, thank you for looking past all the ignorant flames.

I agree with nights.. I got accused of being a cheerleader.. I'd like to point out i was the baron in world 28 and am now a member on world 30? So whoever thinks im an =SK= troll, cheerleader or fan, your wrong, i'm a member defending my tribe, would any of you do different?PS. I realise some of you think i've been arrogant, so i'm now trying to calm down and be reasonable ok?

xyziz

You absolute fool. I'm not a cheerleader i'm a member. Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Get your facts right, read the comments before you post..

now now, no need to be that upfront. If you upset Roz then you upset me.

And you don't want to see me angry :p

DeletedUser

Haha well in that case in apologize.. but he should have checked first :p i was most upset.. i don't think many people realise i'm a member not a cheerleader..

xyziz

yeah, i think the general consensus is that if you dont have an =SK= tag then you are a chearleader and not a member

DeletedUser

I made this forum account before i joined =SK=. If i make a new one.. i'll be accused of multi accounting so i guess i'll just have to keep correcting..

xyziz

Your allowed multi-forum accounts. Only if one is banned and you post on another (and a mod finds out) the punishments get more serious

Tarion

Your allowed multi-forum accounts. Only if one is banned and you post on another (and a mod finds out) the punishments get more serious
Not necessarily. You're allowed multi-forum accounts, as long as you don't use more than one in a single world forum.

DeletedUser

Well i only have one ;) And i'm not making another one just because people can't see that Ridz 13 is =SK= Ridz13 from world 30 :p

Tarion

Well i only have one ;) And i'm not making another one just because people can't see that Ridz 13 is =SK= Ridz13 from world 30 :p
Throw "=SK= member" in your signature, and everything's sorted.

DeletedUser

Great post vpar2, best so far in w30 forum. Nice observation, well presented.

I took well over an hour to finish it. When i started reading, i was keen to see the responses of =SK= as well as the 3 accused. With the anxiety building up, i see raven to be the 1st poster. Wow think about hooking a whale on the first try.

I scroll down to be disappointed. Instead of attempting to defend the accusations, and addressing the matter in question, he makes a deliberate attempt to derail the topic. The issue about =SK= Vampira being a girl and the clearing of some of villages. The leader himself having made his agenda clear, i expected nothing less from the members. Most tried just to spam the thread.

I instantly lost interest in any of the SK post's and started looking for posts of the 3 accused. Soon i was disappointed again. ShrinkWrapper made a half hearted attempt to clear it, and ended with an anti HAM!! remark. SpeedDeamon86 shows up with his usual "Ooooooo SK is that, SK is this, SK is my god, I do their laundry" ,"Look, its a bird, no its a plane, no its =SK=" and some anti HAM!! remarks. :)

Damn 3 disappointments in 2 pages, its a real downer.:icon_sad:
I still had some hope. Maybe the 3rd guy had something to offer. He shows up late and repeats another anti-HAM!! remark. Duh........:icon_rolleyes:

Though lot of members tried to bring the topic back on track, =SK= just insisted on derailing it. I congratulate =SK= on achieving their goal, however pathetic it may be.:icon_wink:

The 3 players show their faces only on 4 occasions, on a thread that is 17 pages long. Maybe the multi-accounter was busy spamming to get enough time. As i see it vpar2's effort's has paid off. He made =SK= come up with a derailing strategy, since they had nothing else to offer. All the hype they had so far have crumbled like castle of cards.
You nailed them to the wall and did target practice with just 1 topic and a post. I see him laughing in the shadows.
Hats off!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Great post vpar2, best so far in w30 forum. Nice observation, well presented.

I took well over an hour to finish it. When i started reading, i was keen to see the responses of =SK= as well as the 3 accused. With the anxiety building up, i see raven to be the 1st poster. Wow think about hooking a whale on the first try.

I scroll down to be disappointed. Instead of attempting to defend the accusations, and addressing the matter in question, he makes a deliberate attempt to derail the topic. The issue about =SK= Vampira being a girl and the clearing of some of villages. The leader himself having made his agenda clear, i expected nothing less from the members. Most tried just to spam the thread.

I instantly lost interest in any of the SK post's and started looking for posts of the 3 accused. Soon i was disappointed again. ShrinkWrapper made a half hearted attempt to clear it, and ended with an anti HAM!! remark. SpeedDeamon86 shows up with his usual "Ooooooo SK is that, SK is this, SK is my god, I do their laundry" ,"Look, its a bird, no its a plane, no its =SK=" and some anti HAM!! remarks. :)

Damn 3 disappointments in 2 pages, its a real downer.:icon_sad:
I still had some hope. Maybe the 3rd guy had something to offer. He shows up late and repeats another anti-HAM!! remark. Duh........:icon_rolleyes:

Though lot of members tried to bring the topic back on track, =SK= just insisted on derailing it. I congratulate =SK= on achieving their goal, however pathetic it may be.:icon_wink:

The 3 players show their faces only on 4 occasions, on a thread that is 17 pages long. Maybe the multi-accounter was busy spamming to get enough time. As i see it vpar2's effort's has paid off. He made =SK= come up with a derailing strategy, since they had nothing else to offer. All the hype they had so far have crumbled like castle of cards.
You nailed them to the wall and did target practice with just 1 topic and a post. I see him laughing in the shadows.
Hats off!! :icon_biggrin:

Sorry? We can't PROVE they're not part of =SK=. Short of denying it, there is nothing else we can do. We know they're not in =SK=. Our posts were only in response to others, so no, we did not spam the thread more so than others.

DeletedUser

I think atomic says it all really. What would you like us to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.