=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't really have any intention to take it to PM. All you;ve essentially asked me to do is to not humiliate you in this thread and continue it in a private conversation instead.
One which i don't think will be a productive expenditure of my time.

You haven't however answered my point as to you taking it that i laid some sort of claim to the font in question and making some idiotic post which failed at humour which sparked this series of retorts.

For someone whos made many an off topic reply in this very thread, you seem pretty keen on getting me to stop posting here in the name of remaining on topic.

If you find amusement at your being made to look like a dumb troll, then i feel sorry for you. But i have no intention of PM-ing you though.

Some are known publicly. I do know some of the better guarded secret ones (by some good luck on my part) but in good faith to the person who gave me that info, I cannot reveal them.
As I said before theyre experienced. But not reknown for being greats of the game..

Well I did offer for you to make a thread here in the forums......so I don't think I'm hiding from anything. But you want it here, that's fine.

You will take note that when responding to one you have these little things off to the right of the screen. Listed as "Smilies". They are used to say something without words. They have meaning. This one :) generally means you’re happy. This one :icon_cool:means cool, etc.

Now in your very acute observation of my use of font you happen to use this one :icon_evil:. This one seems to be one who is upset or mad. So your statement that I was using your font was more than just an observation, but a statement that you were not happy about it. Why else use that little guy in your so called observation??

Therefore I could only conclude that you were unhappy about my use of font. The fact that you said I was using "your" font
your using my font:icon_evil:
(notice the word "my" in that statement) lead me to believe you had grown attached to that font and saw it as your own. Saw as a way of showing your individuality, and didn't like someone else using it.

And now it's become all this. Again I am sorry for the use of "your" font. If I knew that it would lead to all this I certainly wouldn't have used it. (maybe) I had no intention when I used it in upsetting you. Certainly not to this extent.

That good enough for the mighty observationalist??? (word?)

DeletedUser

Well I did offer for you to make a thread here in the forums......so I don't think I'm hiding from anything. But you want it here, that's fine.

You will take note that when responding to one you have these little things off to the right of the screen. Listed as "Smilies". They are used to say something without words. They have meaning. This one :) generally means you’re happy. This one :icon_cool:means cool, etc.

Now in your very acute observation of my use of font you happen to use this one :icon_evil:. This one seems to be one who is upset or mad. So your statement that I was using your font was more than just an observation, but a statement that you were not happy about it. Why else use that little guy in your so called observation??

Therefore I could only conclude that you were unhappy about my use of font. The fact that you said I was using "your" font (notice the word "my" in that statement) lead me to believe you had grown attached to that font and saw it as your own. Saw as a way of showing your individuality, and didn't like someone else using it.

And now it's become all this. Again I am sorry for the use of "your" font. If I knew that it would lead to all this I certainly wouldn't have used it. (maybe) I had no intention when I used it in upsetting you. Certainly not to this extent.

That good enough for the mighty observationalist??? (word?)

You made multiple posts on a matter based solely on my use of one smily ?

You aren't making the case for your being an idiot any weaker :lol:

DeletedUser

You made multiple posts on a matter based solely on my use of one smily ?

You aren't making the case for your being an idiot any weaker :lol:

No I made one post about it and then responses to your posts. Or if you'd prefer......we both made multiple posts made on the subject of font usage to one extent or another. It does take two to tango. So based on your statement "we" either made one post about it and then responded to one another, or we both made multipal posts on the subject. Therefore we're both guilty of taking this way to far........or we're both idiots.

Your choice. (though I'm leaning to the both of us being idiots myself. :))

DeletedUser

No I made one post about it and then responses to your posts. Or if you'd prefer......we both made multiple posts made on the subject of font usage to one extent or another. It does take two to tango. So based on your statement "we" either made one post about it and then responded to one another, or we both made multipal posts on the subject. Therefore we're both guilty of taking this way to far........or we're both idiots.

Your choice. (though I'm leaning to the both of us being idiots myself. :))

You posts were oriented towards the font i preferred.
Mine were centred towards you being a worthless player.

So nope, your still the only idiot.

DeletedUser18543

you know what they say.

when one falls they try to take the other with them

spleen mage

Personally, I think my font is best :)

Yes, it is mine, and I am married to it (till death to us part). Try and steal it, and I will inflict a terrible curse on you, which will cause your body parts and vital organs to be ripped to shreds by a horde of savage lemmings.:)

ThePropagandist

From all I can tell from all these pages of nonsense:

Start of list:
1)=SK= got caught multi-foruming OR AT LEAST acting as if they weren't in =SK= while they were, its pretty obvious. I mean, the cheerleading on day 1 of playing the game, and acting as if they aren't part of =SK= or involved in =SK=, is pretty obvious. Most people don't even know the forum exists for at least a few days or weeks, months in some cases. Anyone who can read proper English can see vpar2's evidence is plain as day.

2) Fonts are way more important than I ever realized.

3) Royalist was right a long time ago, people (for the most part) forgot how to PnP around the time World 10 started to die off.

End of list.

DeletedUser54967

well... i was really amazed reading it and somehow,.... i now think different abt SK now

DeletedUser

I see no evidence. SK has always been a popular tribe since World 28. Ofcourse many of these players are from W28, like me. I hope Raven read my mail. We need to work on a pact alliance between DUSK & SK Gaming. I hope he accepts our Alliance... *wink* *wink* Did i mention SK is the hottest tribe in TW? You guys are just hot... *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* I'm expecting a positive reply from Raven when he reads my mail regarding a pact *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink*

Oh dear...

Has he sunk to a new low?

Or has he always been this bad?

The latter me thinks.

UltimatePayner

I would like to say one thing about this. If you actaully read most ofthe TW publics you will find that the majority use this smiley to make a statement or for a joke. e.t.c
hint the :icon_evil: it says evil not angry

No not because they are angry. Angry is the red face.

bugcommander

Tribal Goat please GTFO off these forums no one likes you. You are about as loved as spyinDSL is on w29 which puts you among the most hated players on the forums. Now stop posting retarted comments or i will make it my personal goal to find your in game name and rim you like the noob you are

Hakushaku

Hey Ace of Knaves, just ignore Pervis's acid. He's got some weird Forum Tourette Syndrome that makes him flame endlessly, but he's actually a good guy. Or rather a good furry, I am told.

Oh hey, I am off topic. Brilliant Post vpar. And a little information for the semantically challenged, out of Oxford University's dictionary:

evidence 1 information that gives a reason for believing something or proves something <emphasis mine> 2 indication or trace

DeletedUser

Tribal Goat is an embarrassment to TW. Can we not sell him to Travian or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.