=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Speeddemon is from World 24. And was in CQB for a while till i booted him out when I was DUKE of CQB back then. Ask Pervis who was speeddemon's best friend. They loved flaming at each other back then.

DeletedUser

Okay here is the truth... Trycon and =SK= Nightmare and =SK= Raven and =SK= Ace are all the same people! And also aliens exist in outer space!

=SK= forum multi ?

another one ? :icon_eek:

Speeddemon is from World 24. And was in CQB for a while till i booted him out when I was DUKE of CQB back then. Ask Pervis who was speeddemon's best friend. They loved flaming at each other back then.

Actually up until now I had no clue that he was associated with CQB (which failed shortly thereafter and in quick order). But it doesn't come as a massive surprise. At that time I had thought that he was a forum suck up to you guys and that CQB rcruitment standards were higher than that.

However, this does not preclude speeddemon83 being a multi of an SK account (forum wise). Nor does it mean that the same speeddemon83 that used to claim that Kinky wouldn't make it past the first month of W24 isn't in =SK= in W30.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1747

Yes, he did play in W24. However, he has no corresponding in-game account in W30, yet posts with his SpeedDemon83 forum account. Makes some wonder what his real account name in W30 is, and what tribe it is in.

DeletedUser

a great thread.

this is my opinion only...

i've looked over all the 'evidence' and from the point of view you've given and i can see what you mean. if this is the case then i can only be amazed at the ingenuity of it.

i had never heard of =SK= before w30. i started to read the forum and i noticed all the hype about =SK= . but i spoke to them and there not as bad as everyone thinks.
yes to some extent, they have probably played mind gmes and tried to boost there reputation. but who hasn't. if there is a post on the forum with someone's name or a tribe name then it's a form of advertisement.i've done it myself and so has many others.

i personnaly have no problems with =SK= and what they 'might' be doing.
and before you add my name to the list, my only ties to them are the conversations i've had with their members on this forum.

going on the assumption that you are correct:

they are playing the game. albeit in a more 'in-depth' way than we're used to.
so what? they're having fun, we're having fun does it really matter???

but as i said,this is a good read, a good thread. a good job.
i dunno how you had the time to do it, or the patcients. for that alone deserves respect :)

DeletedUser

Nice read, I enjoyed that. Might shut them up for a while.

DeletedUser

I believe you hit the nail on the head vpar. :p

in darth vaders sig space it says "Meow Remix ~ w30" when there is no such player. :p

DeletedUser

wow that was done very well, and i look forward to seeing what SK has to say about this.

just out out intrest, how long did this take you to create the topic and why?

DeletedUser54374

a great thread.

this is my opinion only...

i've looked over all the 'evidence' and from the point of view you've given and i can see what you mean. if this is the case then i can only be amazed at the ingenuity of it.

i had never heard of =SK= before w30. i started to read the forum and i noticed all the hype about =SK= . but i spoke to them and there not as bad as everyone thinks.
yes to some extent, they have probably played mind gmes and tried to boost there reputation. but who hasn't. if there is a post on the forum with someone's name or a tribe name then it's a form of advertisement.i've done it myself and so has many others.

i personnaly have no problems with =SK= and what they 'might' be doing.
and before you add my name to the list, my only ties to them are the conversations i've had with their members on this forum.

going on the assumption that you are correct:

they are playing the game. albeit in a more 'in-depth' way than we're used to.
so what? they're having fun, we're having fun does it really matter???

but as i said,this is a good read, a good thread. a good job.
i dunno how you had the time to do it, or the patcients. for that alone deserves respect :)

Well, it is wrong if they say they do not seek attention. Because that would classify them as hypocrites. So seeking attention may not be bad, and a lot of people may do that, but SK said they do not try to be the center of attention.

DeletedUser

wow that was done very well, and i look forward to seeing what SK has to say about this.

just out out intrest, how long did this take you to create the topic and why?

Probably shorter than you expected, once one gets writing it goes quicker than you expect. I actually ended up doing a 4500 word tribe history in one night once, yet I'll drag off a school essay forever and a day.

DeletedUser

but SK said they do not try to be center of attention.

big difference between try and don't. but i'm not here to defend them. i gave my opinion on a topic. if SK want to defend themselfs they don't need me to do it.

btw, doesn't this thread just make SK a bigger talking point????? ;)

DeletedUser32679

Kinda. BTW nice thread. But when other tribes do this is will not be as talkative.

DeletedUser

that si exactly what propaganda is...and they are trying to make their tag as exposed it can get!

clever:lol:

DeletedUser

big difference between try and don't. but i'm not here to defend them. i gave my opinion on a topic. if SK want to defend themselfs they don't need me to do it.

I'm not making any accusations towards =SK= however looks can be decieving.

Take me for example, a Godly shape of a man and a lord of this game (joking) yet there I sat in my bath tub IRL full of bubble bath singing along to ABBA - Take a Chance on me. (for comedy's sake this actually did happen, no pics)

Looks certainly are decieving, it would be a nice propaganda move for a tribe to come across as non attention seekers while others lap praise upon them.

DeletedUser

I'm not making any accusations towards =SK= however looks can be decieving.

Take me for example, a Godly shape of a man and a lord of this game (joking) yet there I sat in my bath tub IRL full of bubble bath singing along to ABBA - Take a Chance on me. (for comedy's sake this actually did happen, no pics)

Looks certainly are decieving, it would be a nice propaganda move for a tribe to come across as non attention seekers while others lap praise upon them.

Looking at your siggy, I am not surprised if you did. :icon_wink:

Gicusan

btw, doesn't this thread just make SK a bigger talking point????? ;)

you are suspicious.

DeletedUser

Oh I actually did, the bubble bath is surprisingly relaxing.

DeletedUser

Still no Sk response, guess they don't know what tosay to contradict vpar's fantastic post :icon_wink:

Jokert

Quite honestly the best read of W30 forums yet! Great work, wonderful evidence supplied, not just some of that random * der raven is are two people* crap.

I know SK gaming from WoW( world of warcraft) and there everyone hates them for being the first to kill everything :icon_twisted: But they truly are masterminds, so if people have heard of them in other games, that might be the cause of some of this hype. Just my oppinion:p

Seriously though great work on the thread, really good work to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.