=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And can be no larger than 80 or 60 pixels in height, I honestly cannot remember which one, sorry.

DeletedUser

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 700 by 60 pixels or 60.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

DeletedUser

Ahh ok. I'l get someone to make me a pic with my name on it :p Then noone will mistake me i hopes :D

DeletedUser

Ahh ok. I'l get someone to make me a pic with my name on it :p Then noone will mistake me i hopes :D

I can them too if you like, lol. Though I'm not great at them to be honest I did the HAM!!! profile pic among other stuff.

DeletedUser

No. You replying to my off topic note that you were using my font caused you to come to my attention.

Upon that, i looked you up ingame and one sweep of your area confirmed that you were in a pretty miserable position given the fact that you're in the (relative) core.

Before you were an anonymous moron on the internet.
Now, your a moron on the itnernet who sucks at the game. :icon_wink:

Am I off topic ? Yes, I am now and have been since my initial post regarding my preferred font. Everything of worth that I had to say about the OP has already been stated.

Oh, boo hoo. Boo hoo. Make him stop. He's hurting my feelings. Boo hoo. (That's sarcasm for those who have a hard time picking up on that sort of thing.)

I like the fact that you had said all you needed to say about the OP. Everything of worth about the OP was said by you..........and yet something as trivial as font usage brought you back into a thread that for all intensive purposes you were done with................. And I'm the moron? :icon_rolleyes:

You amuse me. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, boo hoo. Boo hoo. Make him stop. He's hurting my feelings. Boo hoo. (That's sarcasm for those who have a hard time picking up on that sort of thing.)

I like the fact that you had said all you needed to say about the OP. Everything of worth about the OP was said by you..........and yet something as trivial as font usage brought you back into a thread that for all intensive purposes you were done with................. And I'm the moron? :icon_rolleyes:

You amuse me. :lol:

Yes you are.

The moron that is.

It takes a special type of stupid to for someone to think I give a lot of importance to a font simply because I pointed out that you were using the same font as I was. <note : at no point have I asked or demanded that you not use the font>

Making fun of such imbeciles is an unfortunate hobby of mine.

It helps even more if such people are also shit at the game.

Which you also are.

DeletedUser

Yes you are.

The moron that is.

It takes a special type of stupid to for someone to think I give a lot of importance to a font simply because I pointed out that you were using the same font as I was. <note : at no point have I asked or demanded that you not use the font>

And what kind of special stupid does it take to bring it up in the first place??? :lol:

PeRvIs said:
Making fun of such imbeciles is an unfortunate hobby of mine.

Spend a lot of time talking to yourself in the mirror do you??? That is unfortunate. :icon_sad:

Anyway if you wish too amuse me further you are more than welcome to message me. You and I have done more than our fair share of taking this off topic.

Thanks,

Ace

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what kind of special stupid does it take to bring it up in the first place??? :lol:

Spend a lot of time talking to yourself in the mirror do you??? That is unfortunate. :icon_sad:

Anyway if you wish too amuse me further you are more than welcome to message me. You and I have done more than our fair share of taking this off topic.

Thanks,

Ace

It doesn't take any kind of stupid to bring up the fact that two people use the same font. Its an observation.

What does smack of idiocy is for you to assume that my noting the similarity in font as being some kind of claim to posession of that font or discouraging someone else to use that font.

It takes a full blown retard (such as yourself) to respond to this :

your using my font :icon_evil:

with

Sorry didn't see your name on it.

This better for you???

Nah, I don't like it. I think until they change the name to PeRvIs Sans MS instead of Comic Sans MS, I'll keep using it. :icon_twisted:

Talk about going off topic.

as though i had asked you not to use the same the font as me.

You can make all kinds of miserable attemtps at humour in some slim hope to save face but the facts don't change :

• You made a dumb assumption regarding what I meant by a four letter post
  • You are a pathetic player

Its amusing how you would rather make stupid jokes on P&P rather than fend off the measured accusationt that your growth is way behind your area and you're most likely to be a farm/target for some one of a higher calibre of playing ability than your (low) one.

I.E That you are a shit player based on the state of your current account given its coreside location.

Or would you rather avoid that glaringly obvious fact. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ace of knaves said:

And he sinks to the lowest depths of retort. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Its amusing how you would rather make stupid jokes on P&P rather than fend off the measured accusationt that your growth is way behind your area and you're most likely to be a farm/target for some one of a higher calibre of playing ability than your (low) one.

I.E That you are a shit player based on the state of your current account given its coreside location.

Or would you rather avoid that glaringly obvious fact. :icon_rolleyes:

Actually I have no problem talking about it at all. But, as is the use of font, it has nothing to do with SK, and therefore has nothing to do with this thread. I have invited you to take this to PM, or if you want to start a thread here in the forums to discuss my shit play you are more than welcome.

Again you amuse me greatly and would love nothing better than to have you amuse me further. :)

DeletedUser

Actually I have no problem talking about it at all. But, as is the use of font, it has nothing to do with SK, and therefore has nothing to do with this thread. I have invited you to take this to PM, or if you want to start a thread here in the forums to discuss my shit play you are more than welcome.

Again you amuse me greatly and would love nothing better than to have you amuse me further. :)

I don't really have any intention to take it to PM. All you;ve essentially asked me to do is to not humiliate you in this thread and continue it in a private conversation instead.
One which i don't think will be a productive expenditure of my time.

You haven't however answered my point as to you taking it that i laid some sort of claim to the font in question and making some idiotic post which failed at humour which sparked this series of retorts.

For someone whos made many an off topic reply in this very thread, you seem pretty keen on getting me to stop posting here in the name of remaining on topic.

If you find amusement at your being made to look like a dumb troll, then i feel sorry for you. But i have no intention of PM-ing you though.

Are any of the Sk aliases known?

Some are known publicly. I do know some of the better guarded secret ones (by some good luck on my part) but in good faith to the person who gave me that info, I cannot reveal them.
As I said before theyre experienced. But not reknown for being greats of the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.