Skill Books

Reaction score
I have 2 copies of the green skill book "Architecture" - which I cannot use as I do not have the lvl1 green book "Motivation"

Will I:-
1. Get it in due course as paladin upgrades?
2. Get it via re-roll ? (However, Re-roll window suggests that I will get either Attack or Defence)
3. Should I pay PP to re-roll twice to lose my 2 x green books - so that I may get the lvl 1 green?

Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks for responding - but I do not see how this helps me My Paladin is level 10

This is what I have in inventory

0CakWVU.jpg

When I click on them I get this
0JJisY3.jpg

When I click on "Use" , I get

KZkc8QF.jpg

If I try the alternate way and click on
b7mLUfb.jpg

I get this
WCVfnqH.jpg

My question remains - having been given TWO Architecture books - will I at some point get the "Motivation" book without which the "Architecture" books are useless.

Upvote 0

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As you expand your empire conquering villages, you unlock additional paladin slots. Once you reach three villages, you unlock your next paladin, that starts at level 1. As you grow that paladin (and all future paladins) from level 1, you will have the opportunity to obtain the Motivation book. You will need to be patient and wait for it.

By the way, unless they recently changed this, you cannot re-roll for books at a lower tier. As in, you cannot re-roll your Tier 2 Architecture books to obtain Tier 1 books. If you are in urgent need of equipping your Architecture books, you can pay the 150pp to respecialize your paladin (pulls all skillbooks off) and then pay the 100pp to re-roll a Tier 1 book to (hopefully) obtain Motivation, then re-equip all books. Alternatively, you will have to wait until you unlock your next paladin and hope that your luck is better next time around.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Matt - just one more clarification. Surely the skill books stick with the paladin who earned them ? Not sure I understand how a second paladin - who may get a Tier 1 green book - will help me use either of my Tier 2 books.... ....

Upvote 0