Skill? or Bribery?

DeletedUser

Now your just not making an sense.

You don't understand my original replies or you don't understand why you said what you said originally? That's really all that post contained. I'm assuming you just haven't been comprehending this thread at all however given your replies so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sir, I are not understands u's. Plox, use smallor words for mes to understands sir.

Thnkq

So what's the deal really with you and space alien, you two make some secret pact to look out for one another? Did you ask him to try to recruit other tribes to merge into yours?(ofc, I would probably ask someone to do my talking for me too if i was you...) Cuz my only concerns in this thread have been with his potential meddling in my tribes affairs. What about that should even remotely interest you or your tribe?

DeletedUser90886

Space is my friend. He always asks me before doing such things. I appreciate his help. And yes k14 is crowded he helps us, we help him.

PurePowerGames

In addition, if you wanna start mentioning and recruiting from/into K25, just come on down and set up camp. We'll make plenty of room for ya...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry to cause so much trouble. But when I sent that letter to f~gen. I was speaking to them as f~gen. I only mentioned Addict and NES as EXAMPLES of FAILED tribes - not saying that members of Addict and NES should go to Blood. Please read that carefully. I only sent that email to the top portion of f~gen and no - I didn't look what tribes they came from. So, NO I was not trying deliberately to get your food to Blood. I just did a quick email and sent BLINDLY to top members of f~gen because I didn't see anyone had YET declared war on them except maybe blood. I wanted them to know they would fail so why not go to a better tribe.

That is all. Plus looking for more food for myself. So, I would agree, if I sent that DIRECTLY to Addict or NES then YES, I would be messing with your food because I KNOW they are your food but I did not. Again, I leave ANY recruiting to BLOOD. They decide who to let in. So, if they let in a refugee, you can talk to them about it. I just wanted to scare them away and maybe get them to break up their happy little fail tribe. A broken up failed tribe is easier for me to eat! :)

Next time, if you have a question or complaint about something I said or did, please feel FREE to email me- I don't mind - we can chat about it. I am a REASONABLE alien. :)

Thanks!
Space Alien

balubhai

The size does not matter, as im in a 6kk tribe, and i gave all the cities to them
Btw which is your ingame name balubhai?
And i dont like the players from funny on k15 and 14 because they are a bunch of point whores and barb noblers

I am the noob who now owns the account Thaddeus04 , oh yah the account was gifted to me and i am enjoying some one else's hardwork :|

DeletedUser

I am the noob who now owns the account Thaddeus04 , oh yah the account was gifted to me and i am enjoying some one else's hardwork :|

Learn to read man
ON K15 AND 14!!!
that means the sad players that jumped from NES into Funny just to survive from 1337

wudafxup

You first refuted that F~Gen were our food(argumentative) which I'd never even said they were. You then replied to me saying that your food was yours to play with(which no one had said otherwise). Yes, it looks very argumentative when you make such obtuse statements when they aren't relevant. Now, you're wanting to question my view on you being argumentative? Too bad, it's mine. Go get your own, and get one that's on topic and worth reading for once.

dam dazrield had a good breakfast if hes typing so intellectually

DeletedUser84723

blood

I think Daz should be more interested in the fact that blood was founded by almost entirely former IF members.:spear: