Skill? vs. Anarky\-BK-

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: struggling to win on the battlefield so now trying to win on PnP nice try firey but both are fails..:icon_redface:

DeletedUser94653

He would have happily gone there if we asked him to spy for us

I have to feel sorry for Qtip here. Having spoken to Mike at length for the last few days I thought he seemed extremely pleasant and I honestly believe that he wouldnt spy.

I would be seriously disappointed in my duke if they posted this in the pnp about me (especially considering his location)

Am I now defending a Skill player?? (doh)

DeletedUser

I see fireys lap dogs have come to play aswell now on PnP.
Chachi was saying that Q-tip as freinds in skill so the possibility of info coming from Anarky to skill? was possible. we dont need spys in any tribe unlike Anarky who have spy pretty much everywhere.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94653

Lap dog! Who do you think you are???

I wasn't defending Firey, I was defending Qtip!

DeletedUser

:lol: forgot you was a women and a fiesty one at that so my brother says anyway.:icon_wink:. ok 1 of fireys followers then seen as u dont like been called lap dog.:)

DeletedUser94653

Yes I'm feisty, I'm female, I will follow firey to world end and I talk to your brother. Not too sure of the point to your post, but I do not deny any of those facts.

DeletedUser

never said anything about him spying on SnM... just spy for us... stop tying to put words into my mouth... starting to remind me of my wife.

there's a difference between thinking and acting... you are really trying to push the borders of where your reality is.

Yes i can imagine your wife has much to complain about with your continual lying. Anyway, Lets look at this current lie of your in more detail -

The SnM fact you bring up is irrelevant, you called him a spy, who he would spy against is not the issue

The relavant fact is that you branded qtip callahan as a SPY who would HAPPILY spy for YOU if asked.

Major league stuffup there wasn't it chachi - why dont you just admit it? You look like a tool to every rational person who reads this PnP now for trying to weasle out of 'tainting' someones reputation here. And for what reason did you taint it? I cant even guess why you would do that to someone, its beyond my reasoning. Perhaps you can explain.

And to qtip- i felt you you to be honourble myself with the way you promptly left the SnM chatroom after i asked about your intentions. Hopefully people will read this now and my words will counteract the harm chachi's loose and ill conceived words have done to your reputation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact is we didnt ask him to spy and never wanted him to spy. and he probably never as spied so it dont matter.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser91224

ok. I am tired of your non stop rant about tsb. Enough. If they cared they would have said something. Enough firey. They dont care and they arent going to care. They arent going to pull their decleration. You arent going to be saved. Enough.

DeletedUser

I was speaking to Larry regarding us taking SnM players, and I put a cap on who we would take... SnM players wished to stick together, which I respect, but Skill was not going to take them all.

Absolutely true. We had been without an active duke for almost 2 months and it was time to shop our services around as none of us in SnM wanted to commit to leading.

I have to feel sorry for Qtip here. Having spoken to Mike at length for the last few days I thought he seemed extremely pleasant and I honestly believe that he wouldnt spy.

I would be seriously disappointed in my duke if they posted this in the pnp about me (especially considering his location)

Am I now defending a Skill player?? (doh)

Qtip is a stand up guy and is the salt of the earth...anyone who claims different can suck it (big toe that is), and keep on sucking it:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Qtip is a stand up guy and is the salt of the earth...anyone who claims different can suck it (big toe that is), and keep on sucking it:p

I finally made some news in the externals. Woo-hoo! :) There's really not a lot of substance here, but thx Larry and Clara for the nice words. Although I know Larry as the true BS'er that he is.

I personally think anyone spying in TW is lame, and I don't think Chachi would've asked me to do that in a million years.

DeletedUser84663

thank you qtip for noticing that it was a hypothetical situation... :)

I think we are slacking against -BK- lately :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: -BK-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120,259
Side 2: 30,166
Difference: 90,093

chart

...even their ODD isn't going up lately... we must be a fail cause we're not doing our job... :icon_sad:

oh wait... I know why!! :lol::icon_rolleyes:

ANARKY's ODD has been getting a jump! (in part by TSB's nukes on a merging tribe)

DeletedUser

who are you? I was speaking to Larry regarding us taking SnM players, and I put a cap on who we would take... SnM players wished to stick together, which I respect, but Skill was not going to take them all.

From my recoleckon, Larry wasnt actually asked to talk about the proposition of a merge with Skill?, more to inform you of our situation. Now, if he did so, it was not requested that he do so.

Larry was positioned as the tribal diplomat, and asked to inform all NAP, and Allied tribes of our temporary leadership change. SnM's council were discussing the previous 2 merge requests we had already received, and thus the Skill? request was news to me as the temp leader of the tribe in absense of Mike, and therefore counted as tho Skill? had presented it to us.

Tho if i may add chachi, taking the top 3-4 players out of a 38 member tribe is not what one would call merging, more stealing the biggest points players, and deciding that the rest are trash without even looking at them. btw, who was the 3-4 players you wanted out of curiousity?

If you want to know who I am, Ask mike, he knows - or should - know very well who i am as i was in the council with him the whole time he was in there

DeletedUser84663

Larry was positioned as the tribal diplomat, and asked to inform all NAP, and Allied tribes of our temporary leadership change. SnM's council were discussing the previous 2 merge requests we had already received, and thus the Skill? request was news to me as the temp leader of the tribe in absense of Mike, and therefore counted as tho Skill? had presented it to us.
we did not "present" an offer to Larry... he asked; we told him what we could/would do.

I am asking who you are because I have never seen you on the externals (or don't remember seeing you) and we have never spoke elsewhere, even though everyone knows my position in Skill.
Tho if i may add chachi, taking the top 3-4 players out of a 38 member tribe is not what one would call merging, more stealing the biggest points players, and deciding that the rest are trash without even looking at them. btw, who was the 3-4 players you wanted out of curiousity?
We were not looking at the top ranked players... we were looking at the players that would benefit Skill and themselves the most by joining us. It would have been their choice to join, not a council member's choice. And one of the members was qtip :icon_wink:

As for "stealing the biggest point players", we are ODA whores, not pointwhores... kill kill kill

DeletedUser

Actually.. haven't we had this discussion? Points actually mean a lot... :icon_biggrin:

Especially when they are points going from one tribe to another....

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: stats are starting to look smexy for the last week dont notice the point drop yet but week in week out it would start to take effect.. so i have to agree points do mean something.

DeletedUser91224

Actually.. haven't we had this discussion? Points actually mean a lot... :icon_biggrin:

Especially when they are points going from one tribe to another....

well im just saying you can have as many points you want... But if you dont kno how to use troops correctly you will just be food (such as 500)