Skill? vs. Anarky\-BK-

DeletedUser

yeah good one you romanian noob. I've known some amazing romanians and you aren't one of them i'm afraid.

lets see - after you started attacking trentster i said bring it on lets do a one on one and what do i see the very next day - 5 TSL players attacking

couldn't do it on your own??? Defintitely not

so i passed the account over to another tribe and forgot about it, disappointed that once again i didn't get a chance to fight a one on one with a loudmouth noob

c'est la vie

i just hope you are still playing this world when we wipe your account and force you to quit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

lets see - after you started attacking trentster i said bring it on lets do a one on one and what do i see the very next day - 5 TSL players attacking
this game has nothing to do with 1-on-1 play firey... you and your fan club seems to forget this is about how well you can work with OTHERS, not how well you individually can play and beat noobs and eat inactives.

Yes its started - keep your eye on the horizon ;)

and you know, if we do happen to have this ability to roll out a giant, multi-dimensional, scarily unexpected and lightinlingly devastational plan - won't your rolling eyes have egg in them.

fireyflame FTW x2!!!

:icon_twisted:

****looking at horizon**** ooo look, I have troops heading my way from 150hrs away! :icon_surprised:

am I supposed to be scared of the "FTW" comments? I lol'd, thanks.

DeletedUser

yeah good one you romanian noob. I've known some amazing romanians and you aren't one of them i'm afraid.

couldn't do it on your own??? Defintitely not

so i passed the account over to another tribe and forgot about it, disappointed that once again i didn't get a chance to fight a one on one with a loudmouth noob

c'est la vie

i just hope you are still playing this world when we wipe your account and force you to quit

I see here a lot of frustrations:icon_biggrin:.

Like Chachi said before, this is a team game:icon_wink:. You are nothing without your team.

You make promise after promise about your amazings plans..we don't see anything, just talk, talk, talk........

You remain that guy with a big mouth, happy to be far away from my noobs:icon_biggrin:.

And just for you...a special gift:

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY
Players: Leo van de Rin, Trentster93, Shadowzilla(TSL effect disease):icon_cry:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 50
Difference: 111

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,515,386
Side 2: 470,818
Difference: 1,044,568

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Leo van de Rin, Trentster93, Shadowzilla(TSL effect disease):icon_cry:...kicked from ANARKY after they contacted the virus:icon_biggrin:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 23
Difference: 79

chart

Side 1: 983,024
Side 2: 225,071
Difference: 757,953

chart

DeletedUser

Dont worry noobs we have the team game far better in hand than either of you :) and that makes me smile to know this

On a personal quest i look for one on ones - something that neither of you are very good at.

Getting back to the tribal game, hunting in packs only gets you so far. If you cant organise your tribe to do full tribal OPs then you dont make it to end game when there is a tribe around who does. TSL gained very little with the demise of 3DX, and this is something that many of us are well aware of. Skill? gained more even though they were far less involved and that is a function of their ability to recruit more than anything else.

Now i know for a fact and beyond a shadow of a doubt that i have you both covered with ease on both a personal fighting scale and on a tribal leadership scale.

What remains to be seen is whether TSB have the capacity to engage a full tribal OP. I hear they have one in the planning. It will be interesting to see what comes of that.

So to conclude - i challenge both of you to find out how to do a full tribal OP. If you can't manage it then your time is limited.

Take up the challenge fellow Dukes, for without it world 46 is as good as ours and time is the only factor remaining.

DeletedUser

i'll answer you later, i'm too busy shredding a Skill? players account right now - noob!

actually i won't answer that - it's the same thing you've said before already

find some new ideas noob

DeletedUser

Firey, Firey, Firey, what will we do with you? My first suggestion would be.... if you not have anything productive to say, don't say anything at all. But since that doesn't seem to be a philosophy that you believe in, how about reasoning?

Statement:
Dont worry noobs we have the team game far better in hand than either of you and that makes me smile to know this

Fact:[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:

Side 1: 398
Side 2: 188
Difference: 210

chart

Side 1: 3,733,216
Side 2: 1,769,824
Difference: 1,963,392

chart
[/spoil]

Conclusion:Anarky as of right now does not have better teamwork than Skill? due to the fact that the former is losing villages right and left to the latter.

Opinion:
Now i know for a fact and beyond a shadow of a doubt that i have you both covered with ease on both a personal fighting scale and on a tribal leadership scale.

Fact:Look above for the leadership ability of Chachi vs Firey, look below for Open Mind vs Firey
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 23
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 434,123
Side 2: 225,071
Difference: 209,052

chart
[/spoil]

Conclusion:Firey's leadership has not been able to win either war, while Open Mind's and Chachi's has. On the personal fighting level, both Open Mind and Chachi are ranked higher (may or may not be an accurate representation of fighting skill) so according to the stats, they are both better players* on a personal level also.

*note-that is not necessarily the case

Opinion:

Fact:Open mind is ranked 10th in World 46 and is duke of the tribe that has been ranked 1st for 6 months.

Conclusion: If Open mind is not an amazing Romanian to you... then you must know some incredible Romanians....

*note-It seems to me that including his ethnic backround in what was presumably an insult could be very derogatory.

A few other select quotes....

Again i would pity this approach if it wasn't so blatanly on the dark side of the force, blatantly a result of the dark side of human nature arising out of a tortured and tormented soul. Perhaps i can feel compassion for you if i understood the root causes which have led you to be like this. I am prepared to listen to your explanation if you care to give it. I could guess as these root causes generally fall into only a few categories, however, guessing isn't an advisable thing in life as it is not advisable in TW. I would prefer to hear the actual story itself. Care to tell?

This could be classified as a twist off of an ad hominem tactic. You are attacking the player's real life affairs rather than attacking his account. This is illogical... and has no bearing on this topic in the least.

Fact is Skill? are slowly losing this 'war' and they know it. When we actually do an OP everyone else will realise it as well. We are just a superior product.

Well... judging by their few hundred conquer lead... I really do not know how you can justify this. A superior product? Opinion... all the way.

Firey... please try to stay with the issue at hand, rather than insulting, and flame baiting. I think that I can speak for the majority of us when I say that all we want is to see an interesting war... not ill informed comments spamming this thread.

DeletedUser

You just don't have the right as way of looking at things and that is because you haven't been there, or done that.

And please don't be patronising.

Perhaps you should delve a little deeper, beyond early game positioning and small percentile differences in rather early statistics. You forget Skill? have now done two (maybe three) large tribewide OPs on us whereas we have declined to do even our first one yet.

I will just say this though, for predictive value. We are a new breed of tribe not seen before in tribal wars, at least to my knowledge. I may well be wrong.

The cracks in Skill? have already appeared, if you know how to see them.
Withing two weeks the crumbling will be apparent to all.
Withing 4 weeks we will pass them in ranking.
Withing 6 weeks they will no longer be considered a viable tribe.

Lets see if i'm right.

DeletedUser84663

amp DOES have the right to say what he says, because he, as a player in this world or not, follows the politics and statistics of this world. No one has to have "been there, done that" in order to provide their perspective on how things are evolving in this world. If he has no right to, neither do you firey, because you are dribbling your personal opinions of your own tribe and others.

And by all means, please keep that record of your "predictions" in your notebook... if you are correct, then I shall respect you as a player in all areas of the game... if not, I surely hope you bow out and accept defeat like a true Duke would (in both your words and in-game)... either way, may both our tribes have fun fighting and dying!

...is it just me or is firey hyping himself up and trying to make himself believe what he is trying to tell himself?

DeletedUser

Yes it is just you :)

edit: oh i didn't know what you were saying and i see i made a typo there in the word as which was meant to be way - i will go back and correct it for you so you don't feel the need to jump on that particular 'rights' bandwagon.

DeletedUser84663

my comments still stand... but I will add that there is always more than one way to look at any situation, no singular right way.

DeletedUser

Chachi, I've been out of the loop for awhile but isn't this supposed to be a mass of "Skirmishes"?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not flaming but it seems awfully like Skill? are taking this a little more serious than a "Skirmish"

TSL vs 500 In the last week: 180 caps - 0 losses.
Skill? vs Anarky: 167 caps - 37 losses.

Just seems that this is more of a war than a skirmish?

I have to answer this ghost.

Yes it was meant to be a skirmishing thing to keep our players busy and prevent boredom after Skill? quickly convinced 3DX/TSB to NAP them. With all borders barring ANARKY being NAPed or ALLIED inactivity was sure to kick in quickly.

This just kept on escalating from Skill?s side of the equation and step by step we matched these escalations. The initial agreement was no more than 2 players onto one at a time. This lasted a matter of days. I remember holding back my k37 players who all wanted a piece of spacealien in k37. I was questioned heavily about this and kept saying, no more than two as this is our agreement with Skill?. As soon as three players (ppg, banker and mk78) started hitting one of our inactives in k25 by the name of do-one i allowed a third player to hit spacealien. Next came Skill? first OP which was on tritos777 in the core. Since now a large number of players were hitting a single one of our players we again upped our efforts to allow multiple players to hit space alien. Since Skill? only focused their core players on tritos we only focused out K37 and immediate surrounds players on spacealien. After that it just seemed Skill? kept increasing their efforts till they put together some complex multi-stage OP which began on me as a fake target, moved to a couple of other players before finishing on pawprints as the real target. I think she ended up two villages down after that giant enterprise was over. Needless to say we didn't feel a need to retaliate based on the huge fail we had just witnessed.

Now a month later Skill? get organised enough to do a tribewide OP on all areas of our tribe from the core, to the northern rim to the eastern Rim.

I guess now we should retaliate properly ey?

DeletedUser

my comments still stand... but I will add that there is always more than one way to look at any situation, no singular right way.

I like and dislike this particular generalisation.

I like it because fundamentally it is true. I dislike it because people like yourself use it as a weapon to justify just about any point of view, even the obviously incorrect ones, which, here, may well be the case.

Sir! The sky is grey. No Johnny it is blue. It looks grey to me sir. Well yes Johnny, however that is because you are colour blind.

So what's the reality there? That the sky is grey and we are wrong when we see it as blue or Johnny simply lacks the colour receptions in his retinas to see the colour blue?

Relating that to this situation, sword lacks the experience receptors to gauge what is really going on in the statistics and relative state of play in the world considering what stage we are in and all of the stages yet to come. I can see you lack this as well, maybe not to the degree someone as inexperienced as sword has, however, enough to show me you don't really know what is happening. The fact your excitement has grown to almost manic levels since the day TSB declared on us is interesting to say the least. Why not prior? What changed? What were you feeling before? I think you know that i know the answers to these questions as well as and if not better than yourself.

Not that i am going to give away much, no matter how strongly i am goaded but i will give away this one. daboys was never a 'member' of ANARKY. He joined very, very late with the promise of finsihing a busy period at work and then returning to play properly. This never occurred. We could have kicked his account at the first sign of a conquer yet did not. His villages remain as uncontested as inactives tend to do. Maybe you wonder why we didn't kick the account and save some stats. Maybe you don't. Who knows?

DeletedUser84663

tritos was never a controlled operation by the council...

why does it always lead back to an "agreement" that was never made between us in a discussion regarding the trade of villas?...

TSB was not begged for a NAP, although is has been beneficial for both of us atm...

and where have I gotten excited? :) I'm glad you think of me jumping up and down in my trousers as giddy as a school girl :lol: TSB declared because you recruited their enemy, among other reasons I hear, not because of Skill

DeletedUser

You seem to be putting words in my mouth now chachi. Adding extraneous information that i don't seem to have said. Exaggerating my comments in an attempt to discredit them and even inventing ideas that never actually occurred and painting them out as truths. These things are why i do not trust you anymore. You are simply a slightly older and slightly more intelligent version of Dazrield and we know what happened to him don't we.

If i ask you to provide specific information that you prefer not to answer i know you will avoid explaining with one of your 'politican' type responses. Example that comes to mind is your reply of 'you first' when i asked for proof that you did not approach SnM for a merger when it was clearly going against the NAP you have with TSB, just as you like to claim qtip was one of Skill? players on loan to SnM even though he was in Skill? for 3 days and yet spent months in SnM. You twist things to avoid responsibility in a fluid and well practised manner. Are you like this in real life as well or do you only gain such confidence behind an anaonymous name and a keyboard?

Quite the waste of time debating with you as you seem unable to be straight up at all. And yes giddy at times although maybe not like a school girl, more like a young man drunk on his own ego. Anyway lets go into one specific.

TSB declared because you recruited their enemy, among other reasons I hear, not because of Skill

Care to explain the bolded part?
Care also to explain how i even considered that TSB's declaration on ANARKY was anything to do with your tribe?

DeletedUser97101

hey wat do u know as soon as firey comes back the forum gets a jolt of activity lol

DeletedUser

Relating that to this situation, sword lacks the experience receptors to gauge what is really going on in the statistics and relative state of play in the world considering what stage we are in and all of the stages yet to come. I can see you lack this as well, maybe not to the degree someone as inexperienced as sword has, however, enough to show me you don't really know what is happening.

I see another ad hominem attack here firey. I presented facts and how they contradicted with what you say. Instead of answering my points, all you have done is attack me as a person/player. My personal experience in the game does not affect the stats, or what you have said.

I can see you lack this as well, maybe not to the degree someone as inexperienced as sword has, however, enough to show me you don't really know what is happening. The fact your excitement has grown to almost manic levels since the day TSB declared on us is interesting to say the least. Why not prior? What changed? What were you feeling before? I think you know that i know the answers to these questions as well as and if not better than yourself.

Quite the waste of time debating with you as you seem unable to be straight up at all. And yes giddy at times although maybe not like a school girl, more like a young man drunk on his own ego. Anyway lets go into one specific.

He is unable to talk straight up? Firey... your hypocrisy is incredible. You continue to avoid the facts at hand, and also continue to attack personally myself, chachi, and whoever points out your lies. Please take a moment to review the facts of this war, and then respond to the matter at hand, leaving personal insults out of it.
Using ad hominem arguments.... just makes you look like a fool, so for the sake of the sanity of this forum, please refrain from them.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to have to join this argument. It has just been annoying to go on the forums and comment on anything you might comment. You have an attitude towards evryone lately and have been making personal stabs at every player. Your arrogance will get you nowhere. Your ignorance will get you nowhere. You've dodged more and more questions as the stats have gotten worse. What you need to do is go lead your tribe and if it is necessary for you to comment on the forums, do it in a polite manner, refraining from using any vulgar or discriminatory language towards any tribe, player or people.

DeletedUser

I dont believe i am showing any arrogance - confidence + the truth is what i am showing. Arrogance is unfounded confidence and i am in no way doing that.
As for ignorance - please explain.

@ sword - upon special request i will go back to your earlier post and refute a whole bunch of stupid things you said in it - but right now i have stuff to do in game. Give me an hour or so. Also it is my birthday and i have time with friends to enjoy so it may take me longer than i expect.

And to be honest i'm getting really sick of people lying and people commenting on things they know nothing about. Either present your own direct opinions with some basis for having them or present facts. If it is anything other than that just shut the hell up.

and sword - stop calling me a homo ok:lol:

DeletedUser84663

And to be honest i'm getting really sick of people lying and people commenting on things they know nothing about. Either present your own direct opinions with some basis for having them or present facts. If it is anything other than that just shut the hell up.
the rest of us would appreciate this too friend :icon_smile: