Skill?

DeletedUser

Well im sure a lot of you guys keep up with the rankings and stats and what not, as do i.

Something has caught my attention over the past couple of days, and that is the emergence of a new top 10 tribe: Skill?

I have looked over the forums and cannot find a thread explaining why they have emerged. (if there is already a thread about this, then could someone please point me in the right direction.) The only real reason why i am so interested in this is because looking through their stats it seems that almost all (if not all of them) have come from Funny/Bunny, and i am curious as to why they have separated from the #1 tribe? Could it be to form a brother tribe? Could they not be happy with how things were being run over there?

Just a curious guy and would like to know as to why a top 10 tribe has been formed (and with such few players i might add)

DeletedUser90886

I'm confused by the tribe name... Are they saying that they have no skill? :icon_eek: BEcause there tribe name is Anti-Skill. lol

Bloodlust616

Their tribe name states that anyone in that tribe is against players with skill.

Name fail.

DeletedUser

I get the feeling they are mostly ex-FID/ex-=A= members, maybe a few ex-Bunny members in there.

Bloodlust is right, name fail

DeletedUser

They all have in comon that they come from Funny.

Tribe description:

Anti-Skill

Anti-Skill? Has come about due to the serious skill shortage on this world. all invitations are only looked at if you can prove any skill and history.

Probably they are pissed with the Funny liders. Just like Naga went into HARD because of this.
There were a lot of comments about how lame was the council from Funny, a lot of posts on forums and tons of people saying that they will fail. In the last 4 days at least 10 guys with 1kk points or more left the tribe. And there is a lot of inactives in the tribe.

11 players plus -=Mephisto=- making a total of 12 players and 14.849.720 points between them. Rank 6 and i think some more will be joining them.

From their 6 ennoblements 2 funny villages, 2 TMNT and two from players with out tribe.

DeletedUser

Regardless of where they're from, I like em :D

If they're a tribe comprised of skill, then that is one tough tribe considering the size of the members.

Kudos to you Skill.

DeletedUser

we gotz skillz

I thought you of all people would have stayed. i've seen you defend Funny fiercely in a couple of other forums.

(you were actually the reason i posted because i just thought that people were leaving because they didnt like the leadership, and then i see you leave and join them lol)

DeletedUser84663

I thought you of all people would have stayed. i've seen you defend Funny fiercely in a couple of other forums.

(you were actually the reason i posted because i just thought that people were leaving because they didnt like the leadership, and then i see you leave and join them lol)

I don't believe I have "defended" Funny on these threads, although I have discussed points, both good and bad.

...and there are multiple reasons for the "new faction" we have brought ourselves to. but those reasons are for everyone to ponder and flame about :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't believe I have "defended" Funny on these threads, although I have discussed points, both good and bad.

well the ones i have read you have been defending and flaming others that have had something bad to say, but of course that could just be defending your tribe which is totally understandable.

...and there are multiple reasons for the "new faction" we have brought ourselves to. but those reasons are for everyone to ponder and flame about :lol:

i figured as much...but seeing you and a couple other extremely active members join, i would go out on a limb and say that you guys aren't liking what is going on in Funny.

DeletedUser

well i didn't look but looks like they are all ex =A= membs and i'm sure they have tones of experience! btw ex-bunnys cold leave also this not impossible! <3 hope this will happen!