Skin Pickle

DeletedUser

my friend Skin Pickle is playing under alias here but wont tell me what account as he is afraid that i am in an enemy tribe and will expose him. i would never expose Skin Pickle. he is a friend of mine and has made me feel good in the past

by now i really miss him. if you see this buddy, you have my phone number, gimme a calL!!

to anybody currently playing this world, if he is on your side or in your tribe, please pm me. i promise i wont say who he is or who you are. this is a srs thread so please no spamming or trolling!

charshaun

my friend Skin Pickle is playing under alias here but wont tell me what account as he is afraid that i am in an enemy tribe and will expose him. i would never expose Skin Pickle. he is a friend of mine and has made me feel good in the past

by now i really miss him. if you see this buddy, you have my phone number, gimme a calL!!

to anybody currently playing this world, if he is on your side or in your tribe, please pm me. i promise i wont say who he is or who you are. this is a srs thread so please no spamming or trolling!

How did he make you "Feel good"? Did he Pickle your skin :icon_eek:

If he did its sounds like fun so if you are reading this Pickle PM me so we can hook up.

P.s dont spam me im for real.

Deleted User - 11521651

im not sure what's going on here, but i'm in to it.

DeletedUser

You should get to know Meat Zucchini then

he's since quit though, he had a small village and couldnt get it up like the big boys so he got frustrated and quit

Deleted User - 11521651

I should change my username to Cream Pie. And then invite flesh carrot, skin pickle, and meat zucchini over to my house for a feast I'll never forget.

Deleted User - 11521651

The more, the merrier. =) There's nothing quite like a hearty meal with friends. Not to mention how much I love being stuffed with protein. It makes me feel alive; all those nutrients and friendly interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11521651

The feast is off. Flesh Carrot blocked me... I can't help but ponder why. Our relationship was going swimmingly, and then BAM, blocked.

Flesh Carrot, if you see this, I want you to know that I hope you reconcile your friendship with Skin Pickle. It's clear that you used me as a temporary distraction from the pain he caused you. And even though you threw me aside like garbage, I understand what you're going through and I hope you can find happiness again.

Last edited by a moderator: