Sky the backstabbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think this is a game. And how about we play and war?
Looks like you only want to merge and ally.
We look for potentially good allies who know how to win wars(WOLF is an example)
Your tribe was recruiting everybody. So we needed to do some cleanup in our diplomacy. Thats it. If thats bad then you should really play http://tribalhugs.net.

:icon_rolleyes::icon_smile::icon_twisted:

NO THANX,
YOu are giving the site means you must be already playing your stupid games........

HAHAHAAH, ANyways keep singing your STupid songs LOSER.......
But if your voice come to my room, I will screw you in real life [venomrulz]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67788

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH............

KEep figthting,I have to plan a suprise for you guyz...............
LOL

GOOD LUCK....

DO you want ME TO USE CAPS A LITTLE MORE TIME<
COZ I aM ofcourse AWESOME THAN YOU

LOL

Just move your finger away from the CAPS key there dude.

And by the way, weiwen responded to your post with CAPS and bold. You aren't going to let him get away with that are you?

Come on dude, bring out the large fonts! Retaliate!

DeletedUser

NO THANX,
YOu are giving the site means you must be already playing your stupid games........

But if your voice come to my room, I will screw you in real life MR> VIPUL KATARIA/ [venomrulz]

You gonna beat him up in RL or something? hahahahahaha- once again your special.

DeletedUser

NO THANX,

But if your voice come to my room, I will screw you in real life MR> *************/ [venomrulz]

There is no reason to make this personal, it's a game. Posting a persons real name in game is not only low it is most likely a reason to get you banned. Having studied a bit of Internet law I can tell you posting personal information about a person in a public forum could get you into some RL trouble... so be careful

DeletedUser

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH............

KEep figthting,I have to plan a suprise for you guyz...............
LOL

GOOD LUCK....

DO you want ME TO USE CAPS A LITTLE MORE TIME<
COZ I aM ofcourse AWESOME THAN YOU

LOL

Stop threatening like 12 year old and start acting!Bah just reading your posts are already hurting me... :wood:

venomrulz

Yeah he my neighbour in hostel.
But I dont bring my personal issues in a game.
Peace

DeletedUser

NO THANX,

But if your voice come to my room, I will screw you in real life MR> VIPUL KATARIA/ [venomrulz]

How lowly of u!
At least he can sing...
U have no right to threaten people in RL....
How pathetic of u.....

DeletedUser

How lowly of u!
At least he can sing...
U have no right to threaten people in RL....
How pathetic of u.....

You learn to ignore that after a while.
This is the response you get when people realize that all the time they've spent in the game is about to come to an end, and there's nothing they can do about it. So they resort to empty threats and insults in real life which they'll never have the chance to fulfill.

Do we really need two threads for Wolf/Sky?

DeletedUser

GL SKY
Go take some :booty: back to your villages

give them :axemen::axemen::axemen:

Off Topic: How do u get a picture to fill the whole signature and add words like SKY world 32 and such

DeletedUser

photoshop? you mean like one on the computer or in RL if in RL how much does it cost :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

photoshop? you mean like one on the computer or in RL if in RL how much does it cost :icon_cool:

0805-Photoshop.gif

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/compare/

DeletedUser

On this page your relations with other tribes are administered. The settings are non-binding within the game, but villages will be coloured accordingly on the map. The status is visible only to tribe members and may be changed by tribal diplomats only.

Being labelled as allies would have been your decision, they are as open to attack you as anybody else is.

I agree it's dishonest for a tribe to attack whilst there is an "alliance", but it would show the mark of a better tribe to withstand it and fight back :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i think their strategy is ok. as they have said this is a war game so lesson for this don't trust any tribe eventhough they are your allies they can still attack anyone ayt'

DeletedUser

We are two separate tribes, but it doesn't bother me.

I apologize, I thought Wolf was warring Sky Family, but they are warring some ST something or other.

Forget I said there should be two seperate threads. ]

Apparently i wasn't awake when reading this because i thought it was about Wolf :p~

DeletedUser

lol areyoukidding... ya ST started this thread, :icon_wink:, but it could be locked at any time... in fact a mod should lock it right now lol... threats and insults to people about real life, and threatining to rim us, even with those minute and 20 second trains... we only lowered your deplomacy with u every time you lowered us on yours. and about the attack planning? what would you have us do? wait round and do nothing while we are slowly lowered down to enemies and then start getting attacked by you? it is called planning. we have one, you dont.

DeletedUser

THis forum was made to alert all tribes in the world32 about SKY.......
I am not here to insult anyone unless you guyz started......

MY work is DONE ...............
We will see our path now.............

ST NO REPLY NOW

DeletedUser

Actually you are pathetic ..........
IN your game life and your real life[being your front door neighbour]............

YOU ARE A LOSER and will always remains like THAT........

ya you guys are not insulting aaaaaany body...:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

im looking forward to your infraction/warning/ban

Status
Not open for further replies.