Skype calling some Ninja Turtles!

DeletedUser

(Please note that my right shift key is broken. If you notice a lot of uncaptialized words and missing symbols, I apologize prior to it happening)

Greetings one and all! I, your humbled word-man, is here to post a new thread for where Skype can slander Turtle till their hearts content, without derailing an effort filled thread about the entire world by focusing the entire forum attention on us!

Originally, this was going to be a flared up declaration, but since I'm heading out in about 25 minutes, I don't have the time to acquire the accurate information about the events leading up to the war to produce authentic and truthful information. This is something I personally like to strive for, so I may just edit in a better declaration at a later date, but for now here is a little bit of known information that Skype can use in their own favor to slenderize a tribe they have absolutely no affiliation with apart from a torn up message from a quitting player, and a bunch of assumed information gathered from partial bits of comments found on the forums.

Skype were breaching borders we didn't want them to, so we prepared a few things to have the local members in that area to launch on. We asked a few players if they needed a hand, and out of those responding, only |BO| replied with villages he was low on for defense. This was 7 villages we stacked, not an entire account that Skype claims it to be. Out of 47 villages, we sent troops to 7. That's it.

During this time, our allies Kaboom didn't want anything to do with the war, but a few people did from their side. One being aviorr, requested to join to fight. Skype took advantage and op'd him pretty damn good. They claim he was bad and we agreed. He quit right after he was cleared, because we didn't respond instantly with teleporting support. There was three players on the account and no one dodged anything, and aviorr simply quit. We began internalling the account the moment the sit was thrown across to Ninja, to stop any villages being lost to Skype.

That's pretty much the "major" events of the war so far. Please keep this thread about Skype and Turtle Fam.

Greetz.

DeletedUser

Second.

You so EmO

:icon_redface:

Oh yea, and this

Side 1:
Tribes: Ninja
Players: aviorr
Side 2:
Tribes: SKYPE

Timeframe: 31/03/2014 00:00:00 to 09/04/2014 08:55:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 227
Side 2: 104
Difference: 123

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 26
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,633,984
Side 2: 693,584
Difference: 940,400

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231,967
Side 2: 224,755
Difference: 7,212

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

During this time, our allies Kaboom didn't want anything to do with the war, but a few people did from their side. One being aviorr, requested to join to fight. Skype took advantage and op'd him pretty damn good. They claim he was bad and we agreed. He quit right after he was cleared, because we didn't respond instantly with teleporting support. There was three players on the account and no one dodged anything, and aviorr simply quit. We began internalling the account the moment the sit was thrown across to Ninja, to stop any villages being lost to Skype.

So let's clear this up then. First of all, I had asked for long range support, but as you guys were to unorganised, I never got any. Second of all, there were 2 of us on the account. The third guy was doing God knows what, and I had conversations with him on the main chat, for others to see, that I was trying to get him on the account to help out, and he was playing up.

Now, I wasn't just cleared, and I quit. That's not how it went down. I was being Op'd. I don't think at 1 point, that when it went to 1.8k incomings, with many nukes, and long range snipes.

Now, to why I quit. I am in year 11. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then take it this way, it's an important year. My GCSE grades this year, will effect my entire life. So naturally, I was finishing coursework and revising a lot. My co, is of a similar age, and was doing a similar thing. This meant I was only able to play properly for a few hours a day. So I did my best to tag, but many trains for through, especially the close range ones. I had asked for sitters, but being noobs yourselves, you all decided to go quiet. (I had asked for a sitter prior to quitting, got no responses in the chat, then said I was quitting and suddenly everyone was online). I can understand that not everyone can account sit, but there were about 30 people in the chat, and it wouldn't have been too hard for you guys to help out.

Finally, quitting TW means I can focus solely on my exams, maybe you'll see me again. Maybe not, who knows.

Sneaky

P.S. An account was only made on W74 so my co could PP harvest.

DeletedUser

Its to be expected, its the time of year for exams for many, and due dates getting close, players need help at this time of year. Just needed more support to get through, ive been there myself so i understand, infact im 99% sure this game affected my grades in the end. And after this we have summer holidays on the horizon and who wants to stay in and play a browser game right.

Goodluck both sides.

DeletedUser

Oh please, we'd take your sit and things wouldn't be tagged, or you'd just pop in to say how little time you have and throw your sit at whoever would take it. It took you forever to finally get Noobs a list of villages that were the most in need, claiming your whole account needed stacked isn't an option, you weren't completely surrounded and you were just too lazy to dodge out your troops and lost nukes/nobles and defenses.

Just like you said, 3 players and you all still had sitters more than anybody because you didn't want to deal with being under attack. You already knew you had school, yet you tried jumping at the chance to fight Skype cause you thought you could just pointwhore and get big without a fight back. Looks like you got fooled and then tried to blame everybody under the sun except taking some personal accountability. Good riddance, don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114513

sneakystephen; good luck with the school. Irl > tw.
RiverStyx; Seriously, a "Too bad it didn`t work out but good luck" would make you look more decent. Account folded under pressure. No need to be rude about it.

DeletedUser

My GCSE grades this year, will effect my entire life.

ROFL, you have a lot to learn if this is what you think/are being told

Lesson from an old man. Your GCSE results affect nothing (though they may teach you the difference between effect/affect in your English classes:icon_razz:). As an employer, I am more interested in what you do outside of school than your grades. Be enthusiastic, don't think anything is beneath you, listen, learn, try new things, learn an instrument, make friends and keep them, see the world, don't think a girl is out of your league (and always wear sunscreen)

Sermon according to GJ is over....back to flaming now

DeletedUser

Thank you house and reaper. River, I had my account sat 4 times, most of the times when my co had was on (and I was asleep). As I said, only 2 players, or so you struggle to read? 1 time there were incomings I should have but didn't tag. The rest of the time, I had done more than my fair share, and if when Alex (my co) handed the sit over there were untagged incomings, then I'm sure he had good reasons. Noobs never asked me to give him a list, or it would have been done before the war. And I had Skype directing everything they had at me, sending long range trains. Like I said, I don't have the time anymore.

velibor

Just 1 correction i'd like to make to the post above. Someone sold bs info to trent that Skype would declare on turtle...In return he made a deal with me where we keep northern part of K42 and Turtle take southern...while we stayed on our part of K42 lBOl launched 4 trains and 12 nukes at our new conquers in the north part of the continent...whenever i talked to trent he'd drag out the negotiations for as long as he could and right when he claimed lBOl wouldn't cross the border again i'd get new incomings, new conquers etc the next day...he'd promise that wont happen again and we'd go back to square one...this repeated 4 times for 4 weeks until K42 was pretty much taken...

Eventually I told him next time this happens we're coming after you. (turtle had been already preparing for this outcome for a month with the diplomatic bs he was selling me as well as the border deal + stacking)...Skype started preparing for war on Sunday morning...Turtle declared war on Sunday noon and launched first attacks...first defensive stacks were sent to their destination Sunday evening...from then on the story is pretty accurata (with the exeption that Kaboom stackings were sent to support players under distress were never mentioned)

In the statement above I would just like to make one correction. While trent was sold false info (which he still to this day believes was true I think he was probably forwarded a discussion I had with possible outcomes of future plans where all posibilities were open rather than any actual plan) this war was inevitable. We came to either win this world or die trying not to become any form of family tribe with the biggest tribe around. Therefore, although we didn't have this war planned at this time it would have eventually come down the road when we felt we were closed off from all conquest and we were bigger and able to carry ourselves better against such an opponent.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113363

ROFL, you have a lot to learn if this is what you think/are being told

Lesson from an old man. Your GCSE results affect nothing (though they may teach you the difference between effect/affect in your English classes:icon_razz:). As an employer, I am more interested in what you do outside of school than your grades. Be enthusiastic, don't think anything is beneath you, listen, learn, try new things, learn an instrument, make friends and keep them, see the world, don't think a girl is out of your league (and always wear sunscreen)

Sermon according to GJ is over....back to flaming now

I know it's rather off-topic but GCSEs do affect your life e.g. getting into particular institutions and are looked at for degrees like medicine.

DeletedUser

I know it's rather off-topic but GCSEs do affect your life e.g. getting into particular institutions and are looked at for degrees like medicine.

Not sure how the EU works (I take it that's where GCSEs are), but A LOT of employees in the states don't look at education. More previous experience and certifications.

DeletedUser

Well if you wanna become a lawyer, and earn the big bucks, then you need to get into a university, and that requires good grades :p

And I was on my phone, therefore I was autocorrected to effect as I was typing too fast lol.

DeletedUser

No GCSE's aren't everything, but you need them to do further things within education, for example I needed 5 GCSE's to do the courses I applied for in college, I spent much of year 11 playing this game, to the point some days I didn't go into school, and I had a rather low attendance (not the only reason). But I ended up with 4 GCSE's which then meant I had to gain more GCSE's to get to where I wanted to be, which cost me another year. Meaning I was a year later of getting into university.

No big deal in the end, but that is still a wasted year in my books. So regardless the decision to take school over TW is valid, and yes people can play this game while not in a war, because it doesnt take much time, when its 1000s of inc spanning all times of the day, you cant, you can for your usual hours but you cant all of a sudden dedicate more time, so sometimes its better to cut your losses and quit.

On another note, I think Skype have the potential to do well, Turtle are truly split between many fronts now, all minor but when put together become quite significant, down to the local members of each area to hold their own and push. Be interesting over the next few months I think.

rich26ca

Wow quite the drams going on over there... didn't realize some much back story was there....

Sneaky good luck with the exams for the record though its much easier to get a sitter when you regularly communicate with the tribe. Ive been offered sits 3 times in the last 48hrs. I haven't required them but the offers were there. me, random, and many others will sit accounts when needed.

Im sorry i wasn't on skype that day to hear your request its why its better to mail in game as well as the tribal chats to ensure everyone knows what you need. same with support.

But again wish you all the best sorry it ended on a sour note i like to think were there for our mates when they need us i know i have always had that here. Ace those exams become a lawyer dude thats awesome!

DeletedUser

I was told it was best to ask on Skype, and we mentioned it in 2 different chats, but none the less, it's irrelevant now. And thanks for the best wishes :D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just 1 correction i'd like to make to the post above. Someone sold bs info to trent that Skype would declare on turtle...

Wasn't bs info. You were planning on hitting Ninja all along.

In return he made a deal with me where we keep northern part of K42 and Turtle take southern

No, he didn't. Just because you talk about a possible deal doesn't mean it has gone through.

...while we stayed on our part of K42 lBOl launched 4 trains and 12 nukes at our new conquers in the north part of the continent...whenever i talked to trent he'd drag out the negotiations for as long as he could and right when he claimed lBOl wouldn't cross the border again i'd get new incomings

He never claimed lBOl wouldn't cross the border because the deal was never finalized. You treated it as if it were finalized when it wasn't. And when you tried to enforce a deal that was never made it blew up in your face.

Eventually I told him next time this happens we're coming after you. (turtle had been already preparing for this outcome for a month with the diplomatic bs he was selling me as well as the border deal + stacking)

The only reason we were preparing for war was because of your shady dealings and attempts at enforcing an agreement that never took place. I'll say it one more time. The agreement between you and Trent was never finalized and you tried to enforce it despite that fact.

...Skype started preparing for war on Sunday morning...

No, it was earlier than that.

Turtle declared war on Sunday noon and launched first attacks

Wrong. I declared war against you guys because we had already taken villages from you and because of your shady diplomacy. Ninja is at war with Skype. Turtle is not involved in this one...at least not yet.

In the statement above I would just like to make one correction. While trent was sold false info (which he still to this day believes was true

Because it is true.

I think he was probably forwarded a discussion I had with possible outcomes of future plans where all posibilities were open rather than any actual plan)

Bull.

this war was inevitable. We came to either win this world or die trying not to become any form of family tribe with the biggest tribe around. Therefore, although we didn't have this war planned at this time it would have eventually come down the road when we felt we were closed off from all conquest and we were bigger and able to carry ourselves better against such an opponent.

Yes the war was inevitable with you trying to go with an agreement that was never finalized PLUS your half truths and lies. You claimed in skype that you were pretending to be anti-turtle while really being a "hidden ally." It took me one conversation with you to figure out that I wasn't being told the whole truth.

By the way, nice job attempting to invite someone from nggdavid's basher tribe. Oh wait you failed to get the result you wanted because the player isn't stupid enough to listen to your lies.

@ Stephen

You didn't tag attacks when you were online. You claimed "my shortcut is broken." We told you how to tag. When I even took your sit I put a mass tagger for you to make it easier on you. The fact is, you were too lazy to tag properly because the TW update messed up your shortcuts. It's not the sitter's fault that you failed to tag attacks and the tags were mistagged, it's yours.

DeletedUser

I did tag, there was 1 time that I didn't tag, where I admitted I was lazy. Other than that, I was tagging. About 3k incomings I tagged in just over a day. I knew how to tag before, just wasn't too keen on doing it without my shortcuts.

velibor

Lol mrandom guy you're dilusional...I wonder what they do to you over there in "Huggers Inc"...I can copy paste over 2k messages between me and trent all of which backup what i said. I even have ingame mails to support my claim...the messages go pretty far back...although if you want me to post everything you may want to ask trent if he wants all of it on here :) because some of it makes us both look bad...but i don't mind as long as it makes yall look bad too...just make sure that's what you really want :D

You only declared because you had already taken villages off of us??? When was that? Turtle NEVER nobled a single village off of Skype priod to your launch on us on Sunday and no We did not prepare prior to Sunday. Go to the stats and do some digging...show me where you conquered a villa off Skype prior to declaration...only village you took off of skype EVER before the declaration was a villa you took 2 hours prior to declaring after your OP was already well underway and some of our players had over 2k incomings...

From my personal view of the situation Trent either doesn't feel the need to share any information with his underling Bashers or you are simply one of those kids that keeps screaming no when faced with something that doesn't suit you...eitherway I have enough mails here to keep you reading for a week :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

eitherway I have enough mails here to keep you reading for a week :)

I could use a lil' Vel storytime in my life right about now. lol
Promise we won't laugh at you <3. ;)

I'm sure Trent has some CLASSIC messages that would make me pee myself. :)

DeletedUser

Well i think congratulations are in order for SKYPE, being under half the size of ninja and still managing to remain fairly even in their war. Good leadership and its nice to see none of the members being recruited by turtle or ninja. Guess they're having trouble with this war since they cannot recruit the best and eat the rest....

By the looks of things it seems things have died down for now, perhaps both tribes exhausted a lot on the first wave? Hopefully this is a long one, I'm rooting for skype!