Skype calling some Ninja Turtles!

DeletedUser

I just checked up on SKYPE's numero uno, omnis, member who owns pretty much most of the K at the front with Ninja. 114 conquers out of 174 of his total conquers are internals are barbarians. External players accounting for 60 of his conquers. Thats around 60% of their ninja front players growth.

What happens when he runs out of internals in k33?

Ladd3r:
122 villages
73 internals
8 barbs

81/122 = 66%

rich26ca

he's also been trying to sort out his tribes direction... the targets near him are Skype, Turtle, Respect...

Had to get the info and make a decision for himself and his tribe... not really all that unreasonable... whats your in game name? so we can take a look at your noble history...

DeletedUser

Haha, I've been on this world a couple of days, inherited a 1.1 million account in a region i have no clue about, an account in a really bad state and in need of re configuring, along with the account comes its leadership position. Knowing nothing of the region, the tribe and its history, the players in it, the worlds politics or any important information.

when I joined this account the tribe had 24 members and 5 million points, 16 million OD. In the short time i have been here my tribe has gone from 15th to 12th, now 6.6 million with 20 members and 25 million OD. That's four members down, three ranks up and 9 million OD. Plus with the disgruntled ex-players from this tribe returning, they did not like the old account owner, the tribe will be 10 million points and rank 8th in the world.

If you wish to criticize my work with the 11 days i have been on the account atleast look in the place where the work has been put into. And in the next few days you will all see that I am more than capable of taking villages from opponents aswell as leading. Nice try though

Ummmm again... Wasn't really talking about myself. Just merely pointing out the fact Dan shouldn't only criticize Skype's front liners when Turtle F's aren't any better. :icon_rolleyes:

I think this is actually not completely true, this is a thread made for skype going on the agressive vs ninja, by the titling of this thread it is to show Skype's action vs ninja/turtle, so commenting on the described aggressor tribe should be the focus of criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

Well that and the statement is completely false. as illustrated in stat post above.

DeletedUser

I think this is actually not completely true, this is a thread made for skype going on the agressive vs ninja, by the titling of this thread it is to show Skype's action vs ninja/turtle, so commenting on the described aggressor tribe should be the focus of criticism.

Again... didn't say you couldn't or shouldn't comment on Skype's actions, however you can't just act like it's one sided. Unless of course you're pretty much stating you've decided to take Turtle F side?

DeletedUser

I cannot, however it is natural I will observe skype more anyway, they are geographically far closer and it was an observation made on a player in skype within my immediate area. If you wish for me to comment on a large turtle member close lets take chiponshoulder bordering me.

he has 205 conquers. 66 of those are barbs or internals. Which is a much lower percentage of barbs/internals than the omnis account mentioned. Also we have said we choose no side until we merge with colD.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2 week time period.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ninja, Turtle
Side 2:
Tribes: SKYPE, SkypeE

Timeframe: 02/06/2014 00:00:00 to 16/06/2014 21:36:23

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 10
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 845,598
Side 2: 92,497
Difference: 753,101

chart

Ouch.

zakipoo

better than using 3 month worth of stats which makes things irrelevant.

the battle for skype as of late, is not going so well.

DeletedUser

We all knew this day was going to occur, took you guys long enough. After quite a few hiccups, finally looks like Skype is against the ropes, getting ready for a tap out. Good try Vel!

DeletedUser

Skype are doing the best thing possible (extreme sarcasm) and working on attacking C2 instead, our tribe is now fighting SKYPE,SKYPEE, Bunni, Respct and EYE.

Seems velibor is concentrating all his effort up here, 9-10k incomings myself; give or take because I just ignored a few thousand really obvious fakes by filtering origin on incomings. I think us and ColD will pull through just fine though.

Veli must be on the ropes, he sent a threat mail to all C2 members:

The Serbian Empire Jun 18, 14:28
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!

LEAVE NOW OR BE DESTROYED!!!

All of those that leave and join any other tribe will be spared. All of those that stay will suffer the wrath of Skype.

This is your last warning...next one will be a trip to the rim.

Chose wisely

This was following King Rafee's mail trying to drive a wedge between me and members, saying things such as I keep all the support for myself, i never help them etc. Even though I sat wallstreet acc and killed 50 of their nukes and about 10 nobles, I had supported him prior to sitting, supported other players under attack and sat some when needed again too. I don't know what they think they can achieve when my tribe see the actions and things I do for them daily. Anyway should be a fun fight.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Veil is definitely on the ropes if he's getting previously unheard of rim tribe such as Bunni and Eye to try and help him. In addition he's no longer posting on here anymore.

Stat manipulation is no longer possible. There aren't any more Aviorr villages to take. There are no more V.P. villages to take. There is nothing further Veilbor can do to stop the Ninja Turtle war machine from eating him alive.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ninja, Turtle
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 11
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 442,382
Side 2: 93,947
Difference: 348,435

chart

rich26ca

Normally wouldnt add such a small difference with adding the one player but seeing as he is still playing/being sat and is still defending and getting support to slow us down i added him

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Players: ArseyXD

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 11
Difference: 41

chart