Skype is on fire!!!!!!!!!!

velibor

Before you start reading this message I urge you to please turn this song on.
http://youtu.be/IHgFJEJgUrg

As many of you know recently our allies have seen us going at it hardcore with turtle...Turtle has been by far the strongest adversary skype has faced. However even so many seem to have forgotten the point of this game. In this game the point is to fight the best and take them off the top thereby making a name for yourself. If you win you'll be remembered as legends, if you lose you would make sure to give the winner hell and they'll remember you for the hard times you gave them...

Turtle came to our doorstep and declared war. Skype stood tall and proud defending our lands from the invader. We fought many hard battles and eventually came to what seemed like a stalemate. None moving forward in a significant way. Ultimately something had to give and it turns out it wasn't neather Skype or Turtle...It was Skype's allies that lost faith in the war. When first C2 turned against Skype and declared war I thought to myself...these people must be mad...turtle is the strongest and they may give sweet words of compassion but noone is stupid enough to believe that. They'll be next because turtle is obviously the best.

However once VP declared war on Skype I thought I was missing something. Either these people have gone crazy or I have. In order to get the right answer I mailed my tribe to get on Skype and asked them. Why is VP attacking us...and do yall wish to leave? Out of 20 people that showed up within the first hour all 20 answered with the same 2 answers which made everything clear. Their answer was "they want to be skype" and "f no"...

It was at this point that I realized it wasn't the world that misunderstood but me...Skype is the powerhouse in the northwest...We are the big bully on the block...not C2 nor VP hold a grudge against Skype, that's not why they wish to war. They all want to be Skype. They either want to be the one's who defeated the best or the one's who'll make Skype remember them once they lose.

Therefore I have decided to make this easy on everyone and send out a clear message to all of those out there that strive to become the best. If you want to become the best you have to beat the best. All of those who want a peace of Skype come and get it!! Skype will be waiting united more than ever!!! No giving up...No surrender...We will either make it trough this together or we will die together!!!

Skype hereby declares war on all on all the wanabe's out there!!!

DeletedUser

We may not have needed another thread by thios world is boring for some so veli your threads keep me entertained.
Go skype, goodluck against your new enemies and for once i totally agree, skype is a threat and well done for V.P jumping on them while they're weakest, its V.P. only chance to beat skype lets hope its enough for your sake V.P.

DeletedUser

and here i thought everyone wanted to be like 800813, because well who doesnt like soem 8008

DeletedUser

great post i enjoyed the read ,but remember all good things come to an end and at the moment its you .play w75 could be good for you

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6McPgqkszU

Crawling in the slime
Dirt infested minds
Always second best, leader of the rats
Spreading their disease

Hiding behind trivial cynicism
Venomous tongues spitting forth lies
So quick to criticize the life of others
Who are you to judge us

On a higher plain
Our art lives on forever
You are the scum beneath us
Fighting your pathetic battle

Anonymous animosity
Dirt infested minds

You hide behind trivial cynicism
Venomous tongues spitting forth lies
So quick to criticize the life of others
Who are you to judge us

Laughing right into your face
As we watch your infantile behaviour
Love us or hate us - we don't care
We never aimed to please you

Anonymous animosity
Dirt infested minds
Anonymous animosity
Spreading their disease

Always second best
Leader Of The Rats
Spreading their disease

DeletedUser

great post i enjoyed the read ,but remember all good things come to an end and at the moment its you .play w75 could be good for you

I'm a fan of w72 to be honest I think I plan to stay a while

DeletedUser

Great post your not a power house though. There is no elite tribe in nw sorry. Here comes cruel and turtle though

DeletedUser

Before you start reading this message I urge you to please turn this song on.
http://youtu.be/IHgFJEJgUrg

As many of you know recently our allies have seen us going at it hardcore with turtle...Turtle has been by far the strongest adversary skype has faced. However even so many seem to have forgotten the point of this game. In this game the point is to fight the best and take them off the top thereby making a name for yourself. If you win you'll be remembered as legends, if you lose you would make sure to give the winner hell and they'll remember you for the hard times you gave them...
Apart from pulling this out of your rear end...... No one's really forgotten what the game actually is. The fact we've seen you goto such lengths as abusing sits, getting people to lie and have Turtle accounts banned, and then this constant crap flinging around the forums, it isn't hard to see you're stretching that idea of a "game" a little bit too far.

The game focus' on troops, deception, lies, and politics. You've stretched the last three so far it's on the brink of breaking the rules, which we constantly pull you up on. I think you really need to stop and think for a moment what your definition of the game is compared to what the actual definition is. If everything stayed in the game by the rules, this would of been a fair fight from the start. Your nonsense so far is nothing short of disgraceful, yet you still continue as you have yet to be punished by it. We're pretty much done caring at this stage.

Turtle came to our doorstep and declared war. Skype stood tall and proud defending our lands from the invader. We fought many hard battles and eventually came to what seemed like a stalemate. None moving forward in a significant way. Ultimately something had to give and it turns out it wasn't neather Skype or Turtle...It was Skype's allies that lost faith in the war. When first C2 turned against Skype and declared war I thought to myself...these people must be mad...turtle is the strongest and they may give sweet words of compassion but noone is stupid enough to believe that. They'll be next because turtle is obviously the best.
Let's fix that.

Ninja came to your doorstep and declared war. Skype wasn't happy the smaller people declared on THEM before they could get their op off, so they then created a NEW war and invited the uninvolved Turtle and began launching. It was a stalemate to begin with, as Skype nobled a quitter who lied about incommings and willingly refused to give the sit over to tribemates at crucial moments. Skype called this a victory when little information was passed around from a Kaboom recruit, who was only there for the sake of having the ability to attack Skype.

Skype then managed to convince a new player on the Anthrax account to screw with tribal leadership in Turtle. This lead to them leaving for Skype, to which to this day, Velibor claims no involvement regardless of skype logs which have already been posted before. They continue to add the Anthrax account to our side even though we're still clearing and nobling him, while he openly leaves villages Skype targets empty on purpose.

Even though Skype took control of an account in the K34 cluster, used it to attack members and catapult my own villages down as I dodged, they do not claim the account as "theirs" since "it was never in the tribe to begin with", regardless of velibor admitting to using the account to attack the Turtle family. We STILL don't count that in the war stats, yet we know we should. It's for the sake of saving face, since we all know Skype needs it.

Skype's instant removal of their spy just two days after Alessandro was flushed out, proves that they're not willing to risk it anymore. The funniest thing of the whole lot is that very same day I stumbled on mails from King Rafee, but he had left while I was already at work. Seems I was a bit too slow in flushing that one out, but my methods are producing results.

However once VP declared war on Skype I thought I was missing something. Either these people have gone crazy or I have. In order to get the right answer I mailed my tribe to get on Skype and asked them. Why is VP attacking us...and do yall wish to leave? Out of 20 people that showed up within the first hour all 20 answered with the same 2 answers which made everything clear. Their answer was "they want to be skype" and "f no"...
Well from what WE got, was that your idea of uniting the North against the world was nothing short of stupid, and a lot of people are against it. Like it or not, a lot of people have been lieing to you and you still think it to be true. It's all starting to blow up in your face and you still attempt to look like the good guys. Good luck with that, thought. Seriously.

It was at this point that I realized it wasn't the world that misunderstood but me...Skype is the powerhouse in the northwest...We are the big bully on the block...not C2 nor VP hold a grudge against Skype, that's not why they wish to war. They all want to be Skype. They either want to be the one's who defeated the best or the one's who'll make Skype remember them once they lose.
Not really a powerhouse, just stacking like mad men and sending dopey trains with 2sec gaps. Keep telling yourself that. TKWSN is nearly finishing, give it a few more weeks, then you'll have the K43 lot breathing down your neck like originally planned. Then we'll see how focus goes.

Therefore I have decided to make this easy on everyone and send out a clear message to all of those out there that strive to become the best. If you want to become the best you have to beat the best. All of those who want a peace of Skype come and get it!! Skype will be waiting united more than ever!!! No giving up...No surrender...We will either make it trough this together or we will die together!!!

Skype hereby declares war on all on all the wanabe's out there!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, Skype has officially given up trying to unite a bunch of tribes against Turtle and are now going to go at it alone. It is finally going to look like they will back their words up with troops for once, but as we all have seen from Velibor, that might take a while. Still, his panic spam of MRG on skype the other day shows us something; he's running out of ideas. Are we FINALLY going to see some actual war tactics be used in the game? REALLY? THE GAME'S GOING TO BE PLAYED LIKE IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED?!?!?!

HALLELUJAH HE SEE'S THE LIGHT!

DeletedUser

This reminds me of WWII propaganda near the end of the war, where both sides are dying out however each side attempts to make it look like they are winning to encourage more people to come join them. Guess history really does repeat itself...even if it is on a online pixelated game with people sitting 24/7 behind a computer monitor.

Just saying :p

DeletedUser

Why the hell did V.P declare on Skype. So much for being a 2nd branch

velibor

This is the story behind the VP and C2 declaring...as for fatarmy's stuff its complete crap...If skype ever abused a sit we'd get banned for it...perhaps he was reffering to his buddy nggdavid...who got banned and lost 40 villages over it...panic spam of mrrandom? please spare me the bullshit...even your own players aren't buying it anymore...
http://i.gyazo.com/937190c544d3e7815ae84d62ce0ec334.png

Skype C2 and VP worked together towards a common goal until about two weeks ago when one of the players from C2 got into an argument with baron of VP (ohnolookout) over who will own K11...

Because both VP and C2 were helping skype fight the invaders (Turtle) and we did not want war between the two friendly parties i got the duke of VP (Khaan) and duke of C2 (Dennis) into the same Skype and told them to discuss and solve this problem because this is not Skype's business therefore it would be ridiculous if i was the judge in this dispute.

I went to bed and woke up the next morning to find mails from Dennis (C2 duke) in which he states that he could not find an agreement with Khaan and that he is definetly going to war with VP.

I Immediatelly replied with a protect against his decision. He was bent on war with VP but VP has helped us against Turtle and they were being very cooperative with Skype. When dennis refused to back down i told him that Skype will defend VP even if it means war. VP are our friends and they are our branch therefore we would not let anyone attack them. Dennis seemed to calm down and we seemed to have resolved the dispute.

However, things weren't entirely what they seemed. C2 felt cornered and unable to move. Because Skype has restricted them from attacking VP they decided to turn to turtle for help and betray Skype. They pulled defense out of our villages and started moving their players to turtle (Chiponshoulder and Morrison) when turtle told them that they can have a total of 4 players...Dennis decided to stay behind in C2 in order to use the remainder of C2's troops to protect himself from Skype.

In the meantime, Turtle also approached Khaan (Vp Duke) and offered him a deal where him and a couple of his higher ops may move to turtle if they help eliminate skype. At first Khaan was hesitant because skype was defending VP at all costs and with Skype gone why would Turtle keep their promise of letting him in turtle...afterall he didn't keep his promise to skype to stay loyal.

However, when C2 gained a few extra villages because there was no defenses present Khaan decided to take the turtle deal and drop his friendship with Skype in exchange for an invite into turtle. He ordered that all defenses be pulled back from Skype border and told me that they were pulled just so that they can be reorganized and distributed better when in fact he was preparing to betray me for the second time. (in my previous message i have stated what happened the first time)...

He then sent an invitation to 4 skype players saying that they're exclusive players and will be treated with dignity and respect if they switched sides. He also told you guys that ZChoen and Turbo were forced to come to skype...this isn't true. Both of these players applied to join Skype and they were allowed to come over. Iam not keeping them here chained just like iam not keeping any of my other members from leaving. However, due to what all i've done for them they decide to stick around.

Bottom line...Long story short, Skype lost C2 as an ally in order to save VP from extinction. Khaan got a proposition from turtle to come over and he agreed to it. Khaan had VP declare war on Skype and if Skype loses Khaan and a few of his closest colaborators will move to Turtle.

If you believe that VP-C2 stuff is a lie ask Ohnolookout if what i said is true. If he says that its not mail me and I will forward both conversation ingame and on Skype which shows that its true and him openly admitting that Skype stopped C2 VP war.

King Regards,
The Serbian Empire
Duke of Skype

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TL;DR version of what Veilbor said:

He tried to get all the northwestern tribes united under one umbrella so that he could get rid of the Turtle threat (which he himself created because he tried to enforce a deal that was never finalized.) The union of tribes ended up blowing up in his face just like all the other infantile plans he has come up with (using Mirage to attack Brick, using the Anthrax. account to try and dissolve Turtle, CBR, keeping Aviorr in the stats to save face, etc.)

Your deceitful ways have caught up to you.

ohnolookout

Me and Morrison had few problems about that K, but his leader mailed me and we had agreement.
And since then I did not noble any village in K11

DeletedUser88502

Still lying about things Veli ;)

You declared on C2 not the other way round, you threatened them after chiponshoulder left that if they left c2 that they would be spared the same fate chip would receive for "betraying you", wake up and smell the roses mate, you betray your friends first and coming back saying you were testing us and it was all propaganda to see if we where loyal, well guess what we were until you started making accusations about us with out any proof to back up your claims.

No point talking to you, you will always spin things so that you are in the better light and as I said to a respect member I am done caring what people think of us siding with turtle and am happy to just be getting on with the game the way it was originally played.

DeletedUser

TL;DR version of what Veilbor said:

He tried to get all the northwestern tribes united under one umbrella so that he could get rid of the Turtle threat (which he himself created because he tried to enforce a deal that was never finalized.) The union of tribes ended up blowing up in his face just like all the other infantile plans he has come up with (using Mirage to attack Brick, using the Anthrax. account to try and dissolve Turtle, CBR, keeping Aviorr in the stats to save face, etc.)

Your deceitful ways have caught up to you.

The so called "deal' you speak of was finalized to our belief, we believed that Trent was the leader and that the attacks would stop. The problem was that trent didnt want to agree to the deal and only did so to shut veli up while you organised your war and caught us when we thought we were safer. You constantly criticising velibor while using the same underhanded techniques you accuse him of.

Most of your nonsense I find ammusing but can we give the anthrax stuff a break? Velibor and Skype had nothing to do with anthrax. The kid was a... well a stupid kid. It was ammusing at first to let you all think that veli was some god who could make players jump ship by whispering in their ears but now your just being petty and annoying. Anthrax did what he did all by himself.

keeping avior in the stats? he was in your tribe... he attacked us for ninja.... we attacked him.... he rage quit... we then walked in and took the villas we cleared... why would anyone not include and enemy in the stats? because he quit before our nobles land he doesnt count? Or do you think again that veli planned the whole thing and that he was with skype all along?

velibor

The so called "deal' you speak of was finalized to our belief, we believed that Trent was the leader and that the attacks would stop. The problem was that trent didnt want to agree to the deal and only did so to shut veli up while you organised your war and caught us when we thought we were safer. You constantly criticising velibor while using the same underhanded techniques you accuse him of.

Most of your nonsense I find ammusing but can we give the anthrax stuff a break? Velibor and Skype had nothing to do with anthrax. The kid was a... well a stupid kid. It was ammusing at first to let you all think that veli was some god who could make players jump ship by whispering in their ears but now your just being petty and annoying. Anthrax did what he did all by himself.

keeping avior in the stats? he was in your tribe... he attacked us for ninja.... we attacked him.... he rage quit... we then walked in and took the villas we cleared... why would anyone not include and enemy in the stats? because he quit before our nobles land he doesnt count? Or do you think again that veli planned the whole thing and that he was with skype all along?
Just ignore them mate...all I said above is the truth and leaders of multiple tribes know all about it because they were informed of the situation as it developed...Iam sure they will keep their players informed of what took place if it ever became relevant...as for turtle, C2 and Vp crew above spreading bs in the posts lol the only tribes that will believe what they said are some of their own members and that's about it...which again is irrelevant because they are the enemy :) Talk is all they've been good at so far...Turtle attacked, failed to take us out so they recruited minions all over, C2 and VP couldn't make it as independent tribes so they became minions themselves...

Bottom line...
5DJI7X9.gif

Last edited:

rich26ca

1) if four people are in a room and three people say the walls are white and the the fourth person says there black... chance are the three that are saying the same thing are probably saying the truth...

2) Just a few posts ago you were looking to side with VP and C2 but now they dont agree with you there nubs and minions.... hmmmm that shows what you think of other people perhaps thats why you no longer have any allies.

velibor

1) if four people are in a room and three people say the walls are white and the the fourth person says there black... chance are the three that are saying the same thing are probably saying the truth...

2) Just a few posts ago you were looking to side with VP and C2 but now they dont agree with you there nubs and minions.... hmmmm that shows what you think of other people perhaps thats why you no longer have any allies.

1) exept 3 of those people all are either from the same tribe or fighting the common enemy and the 1 person is that enemy...

2) They are minions because they know what awaits them and they still follow blindly thinking that Turtle will have mercy on them if they get Skype out of the way...not because I said or didn't say something.

DeletedUser

TKWSN must be dead, because in the past 2 days we(I) am winning :p
Of course i take the last 2 days and not the last 2 months into account
Side 1:
Tribes: TKWSN
Side 2:
Tribes: Ninja, Turtle

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,223
Side 2: 16,772
Difference: 8,451

chart

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The so called "deal' you speak of was finalized to our belief,

Because velibor lied to you.

we believed that Trent was the leader and that the attacks would stop.

Thank velibor for lying to you about the attacks stopping.

The problem was that trent didnt want to agree to the deal and only did so to shut veli up

No the problem is the deal was talked about but never finalized. Velibor copy/pasted his little convo with Trent and there was never a definite statement of "yes this is how it's going to be." Velibor claimed to be all buddy buddy with Trent from prior worlds and stated he was only pretending to be anti-turtle on the forums to throw people off.

He never agreed to the deal. Velibor made it look like he agreed to the deal to justify aggression against Ninja members.

while you organised your war and caught us when we thought we were safer.

That's BULL. Velibor's actions caused the war to happen. When a duke talks to tribe members and demands a deal that never was finalized to be enforced AND uses force to try and do so what do you think is going to happen? Did you expect Ninja to roll over to your demands?

You constantly criticising velibor while using the same underhanded techniques you accuse him of.

I may use deception and trickery, but I don't flat out lie to my members like velibor did. I don't lie in posts on the externals like he does.

I know Anthrax. did what he did all by himself. Vel attempted to take advantage of the situation and it blew up in his face

The argument can go either way. I could say Aviorr was no longer part of Ninja when he rage quit, and I would be right. You can say you cleared his villages so they should be included and you would be right.

The issue is the obsession of velibor to include him in the stats. If we had more players like Aviorr who rage quit or folded as soon as Skype started coming down on them then I wouldn't care about including them in the stats. Aviorr gives vel and the rest of your tribe false hope. I kept saying time and time again the stats will change to our favor and they have. The reason why is simple: you no longer have free villages from Aviorr to take.

I do hope one day you and all the other skype members wake up to velibor's lies to not only you but the rest of the world as well. It took me only one conversation with him to figure out he was untrustworthy. I pity those of you who are led by him because you will never live up to your accounts full potential.