Skype is on fire!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Does anyone still listen to what this guy ^ spews? He's just some academy tribe leader. :lol:

Not sure why people are even still discussing Turtle. Simply put, it's a tribe/family that consist of nothing but people who will side with the winner. So when Turtle isn't winning anymore, they'll hop somewhere else in the blink of an eye. Turtle is essentially just a huge tribe family of "jump on the winning bandwagon" people. Fickle, not loyal, and whatever other synonym you want to come up with.

I DEFINITELY see Turtle being "remade" in a sense with different leadership and being a LOT more successful.

DeletedUser

Does anyone still listen to what this guy ^ spews? He's just some academy tribe leader. :lol:

Not sure why people are even still discussing Turtle. Simply put, it's a tribe/family that consist of nothing but people who will side with the winner. So when Turtle isn't winning anymore, they'll hop somewhere else in the blink of an eye. Turtle is essentially just a huge tribe family of "jump on the winning bandwagon" people. Fickle, not loyal, and whatever other synonym you want to come up with.

I DEFINITELY see Turtle being "remade" in a sense with different leadership and being a LOT more successful.

They will hold on for as long as possible, kicking anyone that loses a village or is under any form of OP, vulturing there own members for the sake of there own accounts "glory" and using other less fortunate tribes such as CORE to there advantage. I suspect some will apply to other top 5 tribes as well as a "restructuring" as you are suggesting. Nail on the head with regards to "turtle" being fickle folk.

velibor

Lol I didn't even read the above (mrrandom) message and yet I can already guarantee that 90% of it is bullshit.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol I didn't even read the above (mrrandom) message and yet I can already guarantee that 90% of it is bullshit.

I figured you'd say something like that. You can't refute what I said so you're taking the cowards way out by saying you didn't read it.

velibor

I figured you'd say something like that. You can't refute what I said so you're taking the cowards way out by saying you didn't read it.
Nah, just don't have time to read a 2 page message of nothing but bullshit :) ain't nobody got time fo that

DeletedUser110414

Velibor - you are right about one thing - you will be remembered. You will be remembered for your attempts to manipulate others into breaking the game rules for you. For tricking players into attacking your enemies when you had no intentions of keeping your promises to them. For halting your tribe's growth through recruitment and diplomacy.

Your end of days approaches Velibor,

We are coming for you - be ready.

DeletedUser

I remember a slightly different story. Some of which is true. You are what set me off on v.p. not v.p. lol

Also this is not what turned me against you. I had plenty of growing room to north and east I did not need a war to grow. I was pissed at you not v.p.

This backstory / b.s. is pointless if you can't figure out why you lost my support you must be as stupid as the majority of your tribe still following you.

Lol just lol. No one is perfect though I forget key info as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

zakipoo

Last time i checked, skype isnt the only one attacking turtle so dont take all the spotlight for that.