Skype Takes Over

File Not Found

Thinking I might steal your skype tourney idea, or atleast the chess side of things, and try and setup an interworld competition.

Which is to say, participating worlds would hold playoffs, to determine their best player, and then, the best player from each world, would face off against the best from other worlds.

If there be enough support for the idea, I'll try and get some other mods onboard to get their worlds in on it.

Repinski

Bama you used to be, then you left after losing you big nub.

EDIT:
@FNF

Sounds like a great idea! I know I could force Bo-john-bo to get on board with the idea for you since he's in my w56 tribe.

DeletedUser

Ok Guys,
i have scanned through and read this threead and have updated the tourny to the best the replies of you guys have given me.

Here's The Tourny Updates:
[SPOIL]
223398_1874712180057_1008753368_2133228_3926261_n.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Rep im pretty sure you found 4 new guys to play but only saw 2 so if you could give me the other 2 players names as i forgot them :(

Edit: i just found Ground Zero Posting but need 1 more player to compete with him :)

DeletedUser

Thinking I might steal your skype tourney idea, or atleast the chess side of things, and try and setup an interworld competition.

Which is to say, participating worlds would hold playoffs, to determine their best player, and then, the best player from each world, would face off against the best from other worlds.

If there be enough support for the idea, I'll try and get some other mods onboard to get their worlds in on it.

I like this idea!

Repinski

Rep im pretty sure you found 4 new guys to play but only saw 2 so if you could give me the other 2 players names as i forgot them :(

Edit: i just found Ground Zero Posting but need 1 more player to compete with him :)

Jack is busy with RL so I'll go find someone else.

File Not Found

In regards to my desire to get something up and running between different worlds, I'll be totally honest and say that I haven't pursued it as yet. As for TCO's... I have no idea.

I still intend to pursue it, I've just been... busy, well... lazy... but busy

DeletedUser

Hey Guys this is still Going ahead just no games have been played nor has anyone asked me to watch there game also no one has even played a game i don't think....

i did the updates and then nothing so if people still wanting this to go ahead it is still there ^.^