Skype's Little Trip To Turtle

DeletedUser

Oh, the front line lacks a quantity of players. We only have like 8 players that are directly on the front and several who are not much further. Legit am the second furthest account in Boobies from our 3 continent long front. I dont think there is an issue of limited players with limited nobles with such a larger border.

If i relocated and started to fight the already well established clusters with hella stacks inside of them, I'd need to send my nukes 100+ hours away just to attempt at clearing. And if i do manage to clear id have to send support nearly just as far to hold the villages. To which you will probably suggest i have my tribe mates help me clear and support. And if thats the case what do i prove?

Also, helping players snipe, tag and defend when they can not would cause several restrictions in what players i can attack, and also which players my near by tribe mates who have a much bigger influence in the area can attack. Yes we can tip-toe along the lines, but it would be more efficient to not do what you are suggesting, just to prove a point.

Not entirely thought through.

DeletedUser

Oh I didn't say you had no informant, only that you had no sit. Which you specifically did say. Only clarifying your response, nothing more nothing less.

Though if I was a betting man I'd say you're missing out a bit now.

DeletedUser

The difference between informant who sends screen shots and an account sit is what?

Believe what you want, makes no difference to me. I wont be amending my original statement.

rich26ca

wallter so you puss out of a 3month+ war by hiding behind others claiming your sitting them and sending support but doing nothing offensive cause you have free meals... sounds like a point whore to me... thanks for confirming your just points your tribe must be so proud...

there so many examples of players relocating and supporting and sitting other players... ya know actual team mates... if these are your excuses and your tribe is fine with that... you guys are doomed... only a matter of time...

DeletedUser

imgres
Your point would have to be true for you to prove it.

Rich. Nope.

How I imagine humpty here anytime somebody posts something he doesn't agree with...

not-listening-otter-meme.jpg

imgres
imgres

DeletedUser98728

I have no problem Humpty using his nukes for the tribe and supporting us from the backline. You don't need to be frontline to have an impact on the war. Helping with sits/launches/supporting etc is always overlooked but is just as important if not more.

rich26ca

I have no problem Humpty using his nukes for the tribe and supporting us from the backline. You don't need to be frontline to have an impact on the war. Helping with sits/launches/supporting etc is always overlooked but is just as important if not more.

our exact point is that very thing... you can do all that and move to the front as well...

and who is humpty referring to with the pic of the pot n kettle... if me i have moved to k22 to help the tribe and during the TK war moved to k43... and i also support, attack, sit, organize opeations and help lead the tribe and once the war with skype finishes ill be moving down south to fight mayhem... so not sure if that was in reference to me or mawg who is also already on a front... so yeah that meme made no sense.

DeletedUser

You don't comprehend much of anything do you?

The pot and kettle reference was very clearly a response to mawgs previous meme.

As i said multiple times. You know very little of whats going on over here. So you can falsely compare what ever you'd like, but i won't listen. As mawgd point out, i dont listen to things i dont agree with.

I dont doubt you do a lot for your tribe. From what i see and hear you do run a lot of things. I don't look up your stats cause i dont care, as it makes little to no difference. Judge what you'd like of my stats, but they don't tell the full story to which you keep inferring.

Just like you im sure, i do what i can for my tribe so that they can reap the most benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

i catch the things that make sense unfortunately you dont make sense at times... sometimes your on point and i argue cause thats what i like to do but sometimes i don't get it....

but my point is your tribe isnt benefiting the most from you, im not saying you do nothing as we both know thats not true but as one of the most active players in captcha im sure they could use you on the front... they are losing a war and your help is needed on the front obviously... im not really judging you... you do you mate... your lack of participation on that front can only help our cause so keep doing you mate....

DeletedUser

As much as I love discussing the intricacies of Humpty's TW life (no, really I don't care tbh) I'd like to go ahead and bring this garbage thread back on track...

image.php

Oh, and then there's this little blast from the past:
[spoil]
21a7ae4a3c.png

[/spoil]

[spoil]
ecd73f21b1.png
[/spoil]

search
70d39317edf9391923860c866491e980.jpg

DeletedUser

Those stats look like every past war from Turtle after they recruit the bulk of the tribe, someone gets hammered somewhere. lol

rich26ca

how is three people the bulk of the tribe... there is an exodus but not to the turtle family.

DeletedUser

have you seen this Well after countless mails from skype and skypeE members about leaving i have decided to mail you as a group...I don't often do this as its not my style but due to the sheer number of requests im getting now i feel this is the only option.Ok skype is dying, they are losing on every front, you guys are hemorrhaging pretty bad at this point your leadership is MIA or under fire and losing villages talking about deleting...All tho we do believe some of you have some talent are active and willing to fight atm we cant trust members from skype that we haven't already built a re-pour with... with that in mind we have found another solution...A former tribe mate of yours has recreated the tribe LN in which we are friendly with. If you don't wish to be lead by the fail leadership you currently have or simply don't believe you should be in this war by all means leave skype and move to LN... not all members will be aloud as they are targets of the turtle family but JFinger can let you know if you can get into his tribe or not he has our list of no goes as they are targets...Any member still in skype with in the next 72hrs will be put on a kill list and there will be no movement that can save your account after that period. i don't normally like threats as i think its kind of lame but figured you guys at least deserve to hear your options.if you want into LN contact JFinger if you want to discus something with me im always around.Thanks,Turtle Inc CouncilLong Live The Turtle Empire

Just to float it out there. You would have recruited if you could trust them. Wouldn't be to sure about the ones you did either.

Out of the 9mill point loss on that graph, all of it is due to people leaving, not through capping villages. Not going to say theres anything wrong with that, same result essentially, but it is a different painting all together.

Was this "kill list" not implied with your 6 month war?

Sorry for the sloppy quote, looked nice till i pasted it. Twas a mail sent to all of skype.

rich26ca

do you even check stats before making comments walt?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: SKYPE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 4
Difference: 108

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,058,492
Side 2: 33,991
Difference: 1,024,501

chart

[/spoil]

thats a million points in the last week taken thru caps not including players that have left and are under fire.... not to mention the more then 1200+ villages capped during this war... skype mission statement is to be mayhem's meat shields... keep recruiting as much as possible inorder to remain a distraction for as long as possible... hence there recruitment policy, Jfinger came to us that he and many of his friends wanted out and were restarting LN... so we begun a derecruitment strategy to go hand in hand with operations to end a long term war....

DeletedUser

You aren't speaking Walt's lingo there Rich. If those stats had been about either internals or barbs he would have understood it a little more :lol:. They've barely even taken 1 million points worth of villages off us in their entire 6 months+ of fighting, doing that in 1 week to Skype is beyond his comprehension, thus his wonderful comment about how it's been recruitment only. Hell, I could have sworn I had nobled over 25 villages in the last 4 days off Serb, guess it was from somebody else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sigh...

4quagt
http://prntscr.com/4quagt

Add up the red you get roughly 8.5 million. Was all i said.

Your recent flourish in war caps is most certainly and very very very obviously due to the inner collapse of skype, not due to you guys finally learning how to play. So nice. A lot of those caps have come from Velis account to which there hasn't been a player on it at all. Maybe within the past day or so, but i know for a fact that there was no resistance or anyone logging in prior to yesterday for several days. Again, nice.

Having been in their council chats i know that wasn't their "mission statement" whatever that means. But ok.

Miss the part where i said "Not going to say there's anything wrong with that". You have a talent like no other of seeing only what you want to see.

As much as I love discussing the intricacies of Humpty's TW life (no, really I don't care tbh) I'd like to go ahead and bring this garbage thread back on track...

You clearly do seem to care as you keep bringing it up. Hop off.

Again to clarify my point cause you two really lack the reading comprehension skills. Your recent spree of nobling skype is not due to you being great conquerers.

Again again. There isn't anything wrong with what you are doing. As i previously pointed out. You read something that somewhat upsets you and you blow up. I would love to be on a front with your emotional ass. But yeah, skypes downfall is most certainly upon us. Good job! But dont get on your high horse about it. In the long run are you really glad with all you have achieved in this long drawn out war against a tribe that was a fraction of your size when it started. I wouldn't be. Put whatever spin on it you'd like. In this exact situation, i wouldn't have been pleased.

DeletedUser

Thanks for being so dense as to announce to us that Serb isn't logging in, not that he would have been able to have done much to stop his bleeding had he. Very kind of you to privy us to that info. Good to see if we need to find out some info on somebody all you gotta do is drop some bait and Walt won't fail to deliver.

And PLEASE actually move to the front line, I'm sure you'd find it a very inviting place. But we all know that isn't your style, you'd rather use others accounts and claim you do something in a war rather than letting your account speak for you. There isn't a single one of us who speak regularly on these forums from Turtle that don't sit members and support our tribe like you claim to. But there's another very glaring difference; we do that plus fight it out on the front.