Skype's Little Trip To Turtle

DeletedUser

If you couldn't tell that no one was playing the account for 5 days at the least, i think you are the dense one lol. Read my words carefully. I said he wasnt there and no one was the past several days. Now, though there could very well be a player there. So you are most certainly welcome for that groundbreaking secret.

You're a fool. I've explained myself and if you don't get it by now you never will. Say what you'd like your words mean nothing. I've seen you play, you haven't seen me.

"Your front" is a pathetic rim front, of which took you how long to dent? And the most damage you dealt to the tribe as a whole was poaching players. I suppose if you don't pat your own back no one will.

rich26ca

I've seen you play, you haven't seen me.

No, but no one has cause you dont attack anyone of consequence...

"Your front" is a pathetic rim front, of which took you how long to dent? And the most damage you dealt to the tribe as a whole was poaching players. I suppose if you don't pat your own back no one will.

really you still haven't learned to looking at stats before postings there is 1000 record caps in the war and the total from kicked accounts exceeds 1200+ villages thats nearly 12 mill points...

We recruited away 7 million... and PnP'd another 3 million... for a total of 22 million points in the course of the war (Not to mention SkypeE is completely gone another 10 mill from the family). Thats the facts of the war... this is done while still fighting off two other tribes. Were not epic by any stretch of the means but we deserve to be where we are in the rank...

What can captcha claim from there 2 and only wars since there creation?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No, but no one has cause you dont attack anyone of consequence...

That's an ignorant comment. A lot of people have had been attacked by me ,and a lot of people attacked me, they just don't know it. Just how i like it.

really you still haven't learned to looking at stats before postings there is 1000 record caps in the war and the total from kicked accounts exceeds 1200+ villages thats nearly 12 mill points...

We recruited away 7 million... and PnP'd another 3 million... for a total of 22 million points in the course of the war (Not to mention SkypeE is completely gone another 10 mill from the family). Thats the facts of the war... this is done while still fighting off two other tribes. Were not epic by any stretch of the means but we deserve to be where we are in the rank...

You consistanly lie or exaggerate stats that take 3 seconds to look up. With just turtle and ninja v skype punched into war stats you grossed a total of 592 villages. Almost half of 1000. On skypeE's tw stats paged you Ninja and Turtle combined for 70 caps against them, bringing your grand total to 662. Two thirds of what you claim.

Active vs Active we aren't doing so bad. I don't claim to be very pleased with our wars. But for what we can control we are doing much better than what the stats show. We aren't the ones dropping players thats for sure. Trent, the third or fourth krytpos player, the why me account and thats all within the past week or so. The latter two being more recently and the Why me account being on delete. Thats a 6mill drop instantly. They now have to burn nukes and and nobles clearing those barbs. Tread in the past tho.

DeletedUser

Wow, Numpty up here trying to talk about activity level... Trent takes a leave and has 3 very competent players on his account, yet somehow that's a drop off? Coulda fooled me, they seem to be handling the account just fine. You really want to go the path of Active v Active?

It's hard to tell, do you guys actually have active participants besides a handful of people?
[spoil]
7dfb4f00a5.png
[/spoil]

That's a whole lot of red and yellow flowing across that chart, and with the fact that your tribe has had 13 new recruits since the middle of August just to keep the appearance of activity going, I'd say you all have much more to deal with in terms of lack of active members than Cruel, and DEFINITELY Turtle. You aren't dropping members because you're still trying to internal them, one quick look at TW stats shows the issues you all have.

If you'd care to keep discussing your tribe though, you're more than welcome to take it to a thread about them, seeing as this one is about Skype and Turtle, thus you have no relevance here besides your odd sit and attempts at rage nuking to get back villages for people :icon_wink:. Skype is dead, I will get big and fat off of what's left up here and many of us will begin the long descent down South where we have been longing to get to so we can check out what all this barking is about. See you sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser

Wow, Numpty up here trying to talk about activity level... Trent takes a leave and has 3 very competent players on his account, yet somehow that's a drop off? Coulda fooled me, they seem to be handling the account just fine. You really want to go the path of Active v Active?

Yes losing a very good is a drop off. Especially when hes been the duke of your tribe since birth. Didn't say they weren't or couldnt, stop puting words in my mouth.

It's hard to tell, do you guys actually have active participants besides a handful of people?
[spoil]
7dfb4f00a5.png
[/spoil]

That's a whole lot of red and yellow flowing across that chart, and with the fact that your tribe has had 13 new recruits since the middle of August just to keep the appearance of activity going, I'd say you all have much more to deal with in terms of lack of active members than Cruel, and DEFINITELY Turtle. You aren't dropping members because you're still trying to internal them, one quick look at TW stats shows the issues you all have.

Also never said we had a lot of active players. And i think that only speaks well for the ones who are active. What we lack in numbers we make up for in skill. Well i suppose we could re open quest and throw all our dead accounts in it, while recruiting any rim player that would join that we believe we can trust. And i also suppose we could use these dead accounts for nuking and such.

If you'd care to keep discussing your tribe though, you're more than welcome to take it to a thread about them, seeing as this one is about Skype and Turtle, thus you have no relevance here besides your odd sit and attempts at rage nuking to get back villages for people :icon_wink:. Skype is dead, I will get big and fat off of what's left up here and many of us will begin the long descent down South where we have been longing to get to so we can check out what all this barking is about. See you sooner rather than later.

I have yet to bring up anything i am arguing with you about. You say something dumb, i rebut, then you change the subject trying to criticize in another way. Go ahead read this conversation backwards. I never brought up activity levels, i just said "active v active", its two completely different things, get it?

I didn't bring up anything to do with Captcha. Your lap dog, or are you his, Rich first introduced Captcha into this conversation. Not me again.

Stop running in circles, changing the subject and then getting upset about the subject being changed. You sound like a tool. It's no wonder your tribe isn't nearly as leak proof as you think it is.

rich26ca

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: SKYPE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 903
Side 2: 311
Difference: 592

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,159,390
Side 2: 2,728,643
Difference: 5,430,747

chart

thats not counting what 15+ players that have quit, deleted or were simply kicked during the war... and were still nobled out...

DeletedUser

Looks credible, correct and calculated. WHAT?! LOL

I am glad you posted some real stats afterwards Rich, ruining your credibility even more. The idea of statstics is that they are that, stats. so when statistics are discussed, generally people use correct figures (stats).

LOL, blither on, Rich.

It sure is terrifying to know that you're coming down for us soon. If it took turtle/ninja over half a year to get Skype to a point where they were losing bad enough for you to (in typical turtle fashion) recruit their largest players and then to have that mass mailing tactic finally work. Well how long will it take to beat Mayhem then?

On a side note, you can say hello to your pals in TKWSN once again.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter how long it takes to destroy you? If by chance 800813 hasn't been broken by Cruel, that would leave them as the only tribe left on our world that stands as any sort of threat from the South.

We're so sorry that the 6 months it took to break 50M+ points worth of members wasn't quick enough for you, we'll do our best to not draw out your downfall :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry were SKYPE worth 50 mil points when this thread started? Seems to me they're actually still in the top 10 too. well done on your latest recruitments though.

"if by chance 800813 hasn't been broken by cruel" - the war seems to be going slowly at the moment and cruel just lost their daddy

DeletedUser

Does it really matter how long it takes to destroy you? If by chance 800813 hasn't been broken by Cruel, that would leave them as the only tribe left on our world that stands as any sort of threat from the South.

We're so sorry that the 6 months it took to break 50M+ points worth of members wasn't quick enough for you, we'll do our best to not draw out your downfall :icon_rolleyes:

What about Mayhem? o.o They didn't disappear I don't believe.

Based on what I've seen they've been doing a better job than 800813. Excluding the fact that they have a smaller front and that they hadn't been, if you will, hit in an inconvenient time.

Our Daddy? Zullu96z would be what I call that, or even Xman considering he's the real father of the tribe. lol

rich26ca

if you actually looked at what was posted its not far off...

I said there was 1000 record caps when there is actually 997 caps... i said there was more then 2mil+ worth of players kicked and still nobled out... which would roughly be 1200+ caps/12mil + pts...

didnt think it was so hard to follow but you have out done your self again ploxx... touche!

DeletedUser

if you actually looked at what was posted its not far off...

I said there was 1000 record caps when there is actually 997 caps... i said there was more then 2mil+ worth of players kicked and still nobled out... which would roughly be 1200+ caps/12mil + pts...

didnt think it was so hard to follow but you have out done your self again ploxx... touche!

http://gyazo.com/293eef795b7d68a896e0d5cbabaadb93

just to make sure we're looking at the same thing (the stats you yourself posted).

Argument seems to be going nowhere, but once again, quote the stats correctly if you are going to use them at all. they say 903 caps on record. and as mentioned you should then offset the villages lost in those same stats

DeletedUser113454

I guess we can close this thread off now, to the relief of many bored readers.

649bf0fcf94b85a4c50f38b5fb175376.png

Time to redeploy the troops and begin my idiotic pillaging elsewhere.....

DeletedUser

Skype had a better run than most expected it to have

People can bag on Velibor/serbian Empire as much as they like but at the end of the day he took a small tribe and turned it into a super power that held off a larger tribe for an extremely long time (longer than anyone in turtle/Ninja/Boobie/mayhem) would have guessed. It was a lot of fun for all and I was happy to be a part of skype for so long and to be there when it ended

I enjoyed warring Turtle and cannot wait untill i get to fight LBOL or fight with LBOL again, he was the bane of my existence for the entire war!

You cannot deny skype didnt play well but in the end the great turtle train didnt defeat skype... real life came to give everyone a reality check. Skype lost its leader, its 2 best players and a number of members who were wavering on quitting for some time. With the tribe left to two players (one without internet at the time) it couldnt survive and those who could be saved were encouraged to join whatever tribe they wanted even turtle.

Thanks skype members and turtle for the fun