Skype's Little Trip to VP

velibor

This is the post from their council so everyone can stop spilling bs and speculating on why they did it and why skype is not to be trusted. Although its from there its not 100% true what they say but its still a lot better than what turtle are spilling about...

Enjoy,

V.P. - Khaaaaan on 12.05.2014 at 23:37
Thanks Quote Edit
I have heard from multiple sources and with striking regularity that Skype is not to be trusted. They have performed several actions in the past few weeks that have left me concerned as to whether they respect our membership or not.

To that end, I have reached out to Noobs On Ice to discuss a possible change in our alignment. Right now C2 is also an active part of the discussion. For obvious reasons, they would like to see us change directions as well.

I know we have friends in Skype. This change would allow us to recruit them and protect them. Those we can't trust would have to be removed, though.

I know that this is a big change. I've been considering it for weeks now, and nothing is official as of yet, but this is an option we need to discuss. I like Skype, and I like many of their players. That said... Velibor's rants on the externals aren't making him look like a good ally. His recruiting grab for our folks a couple of weeks ago wasn't very well-considered either.

I would value your thoughts and opinions on this matter very much.
-Khaaaan
V.P. - OhNolookout on 12.05.2014 at 23:41
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
1st - Velibor will see this (stupid move) skype have "spies" in V.P. im 100% sure.

2nd - Skype will probably fall, but I trust them....I dont trust Turtle...C2 just used opportunity to take some skype villages.
If we join C2 we will destroy Skype for sure, but what will be then?
Turtle will destroy us.
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 12.05.2014 at 23:42
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
I think this is great i personally can never trust skype because of the reputation they have left for them self in other world.

I think we should change direction and go against skype who ever wants to join us that is close by our tribes can be saved the rest will be food.

It is a big change but a great change this will be a smart move.
V.P. - OhNolookout on 12.05.2014 at 23:46
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Yes it will be...we can take many villages...but Im not feared for my future...
Me, Khan and few other can easily join Turtle, but what will heaped with Wilsonaz, Junshunshine and others when we finish Skype?

We have to noble them also...and I dont like that idea
Edited by OhNolookout on 12.05. at 23:46
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 12.05.2014 at 23:47
Thanks Quote Edit Delete OhNolookout wrote:

1st - Velibor will see this (stupid move) skype have "spies" in V.P. im 100% sure.

2nd - Skype will probably fall, but I trust them....I dont trust Turtle...C2 just used opportunity to take some skype villages.
If we join C2 we will destroy Skype for sure, but what will be then?
Turtle will destroy us.

Am the only one from VPII that can see the council forum,who ells from VP can read the council forum, if they find out about this then we can figure out who is a spy.
V.P. - OhNolookout on 12.05.2014 at 23:48
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Oh sorry, i forget that council forum is hidden.
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 12.05.2014 at 23:49
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
hahahaha back to the topic mate.

we can recruit a lot more villages and i think cruel will get involved at some point against turtle so i dont think we will have too much to worry about.
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 12.05.2014 at 23:50
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
As to Skype seeing this... not unless they have a spy on the council... this post has an extremely limited distribution. There are only five people who could read it. If one of those five shares this info with Vel... well, so be it. We haven't made a decision yet - we're merely having an important discussion - a discussion we really should have.

Turtle's reputation is actually excellent. They have never broken a border agreement where one has been made, and I've never seen anything showing where they have turned on an ally.

C2's reason for the change in direction was that Velibor wanted them to noble off their smaller players and C2 refused. I can understand that... Velibor made the same demands of us and I also refused (albeit a bit less dramatically).

I know you're close to Vel, mate, but I think we need to consider our options a bit. Not saying we're going to do this, but Vel's made himself very unpopular with a lot of folks and we need to weigh things very carefully. I like him, too, or we would have left a long time ago. But his moves in the past few weeks are starting to have a detrimental impact on the entire region.
V.P. - OhNolookout on 12.05.2014 at 23:57
Thanks Quote Edit Delete Khaaaaan wrote:

Turtle's reputation is actually excellent. They have never broken a border agreement where one has been made, and I've never seen anything showing where they have turned on an ally.

They never broke any border agreement becose they are in war with all neighbours hahaha
Khaaaaan wrote:
I know you're close to Vel, mate

Yes we are in good relations, but I never like him much like you know...check Archive ;)
Edited by OhNolookout on 12.05. at 23:57
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 13.05.2014 at 00:01
Thanks Quote Edit Delete OhNolookout wrote:

Khaaaaan wrote:

They never broke any border agreement becose they are in war with all neighbours hahaha
Khaaaaan wrote:
I know you're close to Vel, mate

Yes we are in good relations, but I never like him much like you know...check Archive ;)

guys we need to do what is best for our tribes at the end of the day every tribe will eventually go against each other but at this stage we need to be smart and make the best decision that will suit us.
V.P. - OhNolookout on 13.05.2014 at 00:05
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
If you want to attack skype then wait few more days and create op...then declare war and attack

I have few nice targets around me
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 13.05.2014 at 00:15
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
this must mean your not merging with serbian buddy if that is the case am glad to hear that
V.P. - OhNolookout on 13.05.2014 at 00:18
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
That wont happen...he is merging with BrodyQ
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 13.05.2014 at 04:40
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Turtle agreed to our terms. We get k21 / k31 / k32 / k41 permanently, and they are our new allies.
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 13.05.2014 at 12:55
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Thats good news mate

what our status now with C² and skype
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 13.05.2014 at 13:43
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
C2 is an ally once again.

We will be going to war with Skype (and basically ending the conflict in this part of the world by doing so).
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 13.05.2014 at 13:55
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
I think we have made the rite decision
V.P. - OhNolookout on 13.05.2014 at 22:15
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
maybe we can first take out C2 and then go for skype
In that case we will control two more continents...K22 and K32
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 13.05.2014 at 22:19
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Mate C2 is our ally, we will only hit skype
If we was to war C2 it would be hard for us they are in a wrong place for us to war and they would have better advantage over us am not saying they would win but it would be very hard for us to win against them from where we are placed.
V.P. - OhNolookout on 13.05.2014 at 22:32
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
disagree...they are easy targets,,,we could take them out in less than 2 weeks
they are completely surrounded by skype, v.p. and respect

but okay....

P.S. => I just want to noble morrison1 -.-
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 14.05.2014 at 00:26
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Patience is a virtue... the time will come when we can go after morrison1. But that time is not this time.
V.P. - DrugBaron on 14.05.2014 at 08:33
Quote Edit Delete
I have 2 questions:
1) What about our current internals? Mainly bongbil should be finished off before we declares right?
2) And so in what time range will we declare?
V.P. - DrugBaron on 14.05.2014 at 08:34
Quote Edit Delete
Oh one more thing, should I recruit some skype members?
I'm thinking about AleksanderTheMighty who is a good friend.
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 14.05.2014 at 13:43
Quote Edit Delete
We will declare in a little less than 36 hrs. I'm on a tight timeline with Turtle to do this, so it can't wait on our internals unfortunately. Otherwise, I would wait a few more days.

We can recruit a few Skype members, but they will have to have very limited forums access at the outset. The only members we should try to recruit are:

- Flanny70
- Turbo23
- Drewbie
- AleksanderTheMighty

And please don't try to recruit them until at least 12 hours after we declare.
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)
Remove thanks
V.P. - DrugBaron on 14.05.2014 at 21:07
Quote Edit Delete
jhchang11 could be a nice target for our first op.
Barbs around him are full for weeks now ;)
It's nice to farm around skype!
He didn't noble anything for 14 days :D
Edited by DrugBaron on 14.05. at 21:08
V.P. - OhNolookout on 14.05.2014 at 21:12
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Flanny is my good friend and his room mate played with me before...he will join us.
V.P. - DrugBaron on 14.05.2014 at 21:14
Quote Edit Delete
jhchang1 may join as well?
lol ur not talking about jchang as a room mate right?
Edited by DrugBaron on 14.05. at 21:15
V.P. - OhNolookout on 14.05.2014 at 21:16
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
no :p
V.P. - OhNolookout on 14.05.2014 at 21:17
Quote Edit Delete
Flanny have room mate...thats how we meet...and we are good friends...we played together before..so im sure that flanny will join us
Remove thanks
V.P. - OhNolookout on 14.05.2014 at 21:37
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
zcohen100 should be first target

1st => he is merging (so he is not so active)
2nd => he is mainly on K31 so he is surrounded by V.P.
3rd => he is noob and he do not know how to snipe
V.P. - DrugBaron on 14.05.2014 at 21:39
Quote Edit Delete
We are probably able to set 2 ops up ;)
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 14.05.2014 at 22:11
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
This is why OhNo is a baron. He is exactly correct as to our first target. A large, inactive player completely surrounded by us? Yep.

I already told Turtle we would take him out first and then work our way eastward.
V.P. - DrugBaron on 14.05.2014 at 22:28
Quote Edit Delete
lol yah agreed of course...
Did u talk about jchang to turtle? He is quite as big as zcohen and mainly in our land and inactive too :)
Edited by DrugBaron on 14.05. at 22:28
V.P.II - lord skenderbeg on 14.05.2014 at 22:44
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
If respect was to war them as well i would agree with you buddy
V.P. - OhNolookout on 15.05.2014 at 06:39
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Hey Khan, did you talk with Turtle about inviting skype members?
That should be one of our conditions
V.P. - DrugBaron on 15.05.2014 at 23:30
Quote Edit Delete
Any news abut the last question?
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 15.05.2014 at 23:58
Quote Edit Delete
Yes, Turtle is aware that we might take a few (4) from Skype near us with us.
Edited by Khaaaaan on 15.05. at 23:58
Remove thanks
V.P. - DrugBaron on 16.05.2014 at 07:50
Quote Edit Delete
Did C2 join the war at this time?
V.P. - DrugBaron on 16.05.2014 at 14:34
Quote Edit Delete
I am talking to fanny, seems he is worried about the situation. And I'm not seeing him leaving skype to VP...
OhNo, did u ever talked to him?
V.P. - OhNolookout on 16.05.2014 at 14:36
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Yes, we talk a lot...and he told me that he will stay in SKYPE to the end.
V.P. - DrugBaron on 16.05.2014 at 14:39
Quote Edit Delete
lol great news mate!
You were almost sure he would be joining us yesterday :)
Anyway no pb. I just need to move my def since I am surrounded by him :p
V.P. - Khaaaaan on 16.05.2014 at 14:40
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Can confirm. Currently have two incommings from him down in K41, both ram speed.
One attack at 099 Nino (099 Nino (171|468) K41) K41
One attack at k41 - Zeus (k41 - Zeus (158|462) K41) K41
Both attacks land in less than 2 hours due to his close range.
V.P. - OhNolookout on 16.05.2014 at 14:43
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Well, we are still friends ^^
hahhaah but he wont join us...maybe when SKYPE fall will change his mind
V.P. - OhNolookout today at 10:56
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Like I told you guys we should stay with skype little more :p
C2 is losing on every front...they lost 30 villages and taken only 15.
And in that case I would get opportunity to noble morrison
hahahha

DeletedUser

interesting, but a tad in the past, but will you really be safe when turtle is next to you? like they call some tribe future food, i.e RESPECT was called future food, regardless their decision has been made. Well done for them taking an action, be it at the expense of SKYPE should still be an interesting war.

DeletedUser111538

A lot of alliances on this world that get broken as easily as NAPs.

velibor

VP duke did leave a nice message to me a couple of days ago...props for that...(back when he still thought they were gona pull trough)

"Just a tip of the hat to you... I will admit that I am impressed with your leadership. What should have been a short and easy battle will now be a very long, protracted conflict due to your ability to influence k41. If those members had remained loyal, this entire fight would have been basically over in ten days - Skype's troops were heavily depleted and ours were basically untouched. Add the pressure from other sides into the mix and... well... most tribes would have seen their members bolting for the exits.

The fact that your members stuck it out and that you managed to get members from the winning side to jump to the losing side... in all my days I have not seen that before - and I am a veteran of dozens of worlds. Seriously impressed, man. Not kidding in the slightest.

Well played, sir. Well played indeed. Good luck to you and yours in the rest of this conflict.

With Respect,
-Khaaaaan"

DeletedUser

So you try and recruit their members, bully them into nobling their own members, and their Duke explicitly says he doesn't trust you. Then he even says they were the ones to reach out to Turtle/Ninja because of how you've done them.

Thanks, couldn't have painted a worse picture of you on the externals if I even tried, good to know all we have to do is wait and you'll do it for us.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow this is pathetic. You hurt your own cause by posting this because it shows how you are trying to bully them into doing what you want.

You also revealed who your spy was.

And please don't try to recruit them until at least 12 hours after we declare.
Remove thanks

[spoil]
h529482E6
[/spoil]

Last edited:

velibor

Lol riverstynx but doesn't read XD as for MrRandom...just lol

DeletedUser

V.P. - Khaaaaan on 12.05.2014 at 23:37
Thanks Quote Edit
I have heard from multiple sources and with striking regularity that Skype is not to be trusted. They have performed several actions in the past few weeks that have left me concerned as to whether they respect our membership or not.

That said... Velibor's rants on the externals aren't making him look like a good ally. His recruiting grab for our folks a couple of weeks ago wasn't very well-considered either.

C2's reason for the change in direction was that Velibor wanted them to noble off their smaller players and C2 refused. I can understand that... Velibor made the same demands of us and I also refused (albeit a bit less dramatically).

ANNNNDDDD

To that end, I have reached out to Noobs On Ice to discuss a possible change in our alignment

Kthx l2read Serb

rich26ca

Wow Vel do you ever play the actual game or just merge and find spies... lol... above posts are right this does paint the picture of your rep... and this time we didn't have to do anything... your doing all the work for us :icon_rolleyes:

@ Reaper66 - I think our continued relationship with Core and a few others have proven that Turtle honors alliances better to be the ally next to us then an enemy as shown time and time again over the last 7 months...

We never had diplomacy with respect so yeah they were considered food as it would be for any tribe with a neighboring tribe that holds no diplomacy...

DeletedUser

I personally think VP made a bad decision.
They should have declared on C2, kept killing, growing and possibly recruiting on them. THEN from there decide where they want to go as they'd have tons more expansion room after that. Not only that but after that they'd be north and west of skype to give them a bigger border.

For instance, Honor is rolling in on C2 atm and I'd like to see what they do, I doubt much but it'll be interesting. They would have been free food and good expansion and given you time to decide where you wanted to side.

But I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before VP family are the only ones actively attacking Skype. You pretty much just offered yourself up as a meatshield for Turtle. :lol:

DeletedUser

VP player here I can accept the fact that leadership made a iffy decision but let's be hoenst Skype is a joke, there members only grow by Velibor promising this and that and then they merge accounts for co players to never be heard from again. I get you live, eat and breathe Tribal Wars Vel but personally i'm sick of your rumination and constant approval seeking. I will put in my bit of effort against Skype for now because well you guys are annoying. For anyone to create a list of players they have nobled on their profile and to not update it when they get nobled lol u guys are def winning this world HAHA.

DeletedUser

BTW this marks the second time i've been in a tribe and Vel has had such Little Man Syndrome he has had to delete tribes forums by conniving access onto players accounts. This guy is a true Wizard. :icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

They should have declared on C2, kept killing, growing and possibly recruiting on them. THEN from there decide where they want to go as they'd have tons more expansion room after that. Not only that but after that they'd be north and west of skype to give them a bigger border.

For instance, Honor is rolling in on C2 atm and I'd like to see what they do, I doubt much but it'll be interesting. They would have been free food and good expansion and given you time to decide where you wanted to side.

But I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before VP family are the only ones actively attacking Skype. You pretty much just offered yourself up as a meatshield for Turtle. :lol:

Not necessarily... joining turtle now ensures there on our good side... and with Skype defending all boarders and battling lack of activity gives plenty of growth for them... if they can out grow C2 then that war could still happen... just cause C2 & VP are now on good terms with Turtle doesn't preclude them from warring each other at any point in the future or not thats really up to there individual leadership structures.

and seeing that neither VP nor C2 are between skype and turtle fam there not really meat shields either at best if you want to demean them it would be to call them distractions... but i think they will prove to be decent enough tribes and will both grow and continue on past skype...

as for honor they only do what respect wants... respect for the most part is ran by vel so i can see conflict there but only if respect attacks them as well which i doubt/.... seeing as most of respect leadership is now with nomads and the one remaining not being puppet-ted by vel is about to quit or atleast is thinking of it due to RL issues.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol, deleting VP forums? Wow the infantile behavior grows more and more pathetic every day.

DeletedUser

BTW this marks the second time i've been in a tribe and Vel has had such Little Man Syndrome he has had to delete tribes forums by conniving access onto players accounts. This guy is a true Wizard. :icon_biggrin:

Proof of that? Seeming as how I can say, "MRG got a spy in our tribe, and disbanned it. We were forced to start everything from scratch, including our entire forums."
Does it make it true? Nope.

Rich, you as well... Not sure where you're getting your info but, feel free to show where Skype is "battling inactivity". As far as I've seen, EVERYTHING Skype is being accused of can be multiplied by about 10x and you have Turtle.
Meatshields, distraction... Tomato, Tomatoe...

Simple fact is, Turtle was/is about 5x bigger yet still had to resort to a gangbang. I might not be around when it happens, but when and if Turtle ever have to fight someone in a fair war I'll be the first one back to laugh at how miserable they do.
MRG keeps stating how I'm small and insignificant and my tribe is crap, however those crappy tribes are the ONLY ones you're fighting (don't try and say you're fighting 800813 when they're just steamrolling over the south).
How about fighting a tribe your size, or even multiple tribes your size or about evenly matched, with no outside help and you'll fail horribly like you have been.

Also, if you'd like to use the "we're fighting all kinds of wars" excuse... Blame your own leadership... You got into them, shouldn't you be able to handle them? :icon_eek:

velibor

Lol I love how all these little turtle's just ignored my beginning statement before the actual copy-paste :) i seriously had a good laugh when i read some messages which reffered to my tactics of finding spies :) anyone who is offered a spy would accept it...thats a plain and simple fact...whoever says otherwise is a lieing hypocrite :) something this forum just got filled with in an instant the second i made a topic...

I like how all turtle's a butthurt that we just pretty much annihilated their newly found bashers in less than a week of conflict. Keep at it turtle...lets see how far yall get.

Bellow I'll just state some interesting stats which generally go overlooked. Each tribe's size upon entering the war vs Skype and current size.

Beginning war size
Turtle vs Skype war

Skype 6mill-Turtle 50mill
Currently Skype 16 mill Turtle 56 mill (after a month and a half of war)

VP beginning upon joining the war on turtle's side 7.6mill...currently 5.5mill (after 5 days of war)
C2 beginning 5.5mill Currently 5mill ( after 2 weeks of war )

You can go around sugarcoating this stuff any way you like little turtles :) but facts are simple and reality is rough...Skype handled this war far better than you did despite the crappy situation we were put in.

Last edited:

ohnolookout

Well, C2 didnt do much in this war...they conquered 2 villages and lost 5...on the other side V.P. conquered 42 and lost 25.

VP beginning upon joining the war on turtle's side 7.6mill...currently 5.5mill (after 5 days of war)
C2 beginning 5.5mill Currently 5mill ( after 2 weeks of war )

Unfortunately all our K41 members joined SKYPEe...thats why did we lost so many points.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
blah blah blah blah

despite the crappy situation we were put in.

You mean despite the situation you put yourself in. You can say that "oh none of this is true" but everyone who has ever had contact with you knows that you lie all the time.

We wouldn't be at war had you not decided to aggressively enforce a deal that was talked about but never finalized with the final agreement being made known to all Ninja and Turtle members.

VP and C2 would not have joined the war had you not wanted them to do things your way or the highway. That's not how you treat allies.

This is all your fault. You've been caught in your own web of lies and there is nothing you can do to save yourself.

DeletedUser

Well, C2 didnt do much in this war...they conquered 2 villages and lost 5...on the other side V.P. conquered 42 and lost 25.

Congratz you nobled a few villages that were right in the middle of you. If you take out those vills and look at the actual vills in fair play its more like 25-22. You nobled out Zchonen going through a merge with no troops inside. Congratz not that impressed.

Really put a lot of effort in those vills that you took

http://imgur.com/KjcSu8Z

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratz you nobled a few villages that were right in the middle of you. If you take out those vills and look at the actual vills in fair play its more like 25-22. You nobled out Zchonen going through a merge with no troops inside. Congratz not that impressed.

Really put a lot of effort in those vills that you took

http://imgur.com/KjcSu8Z

Just like you all keep living off those stats from Aviorr. Don't try and make excuses for your inability to cover people being internaled in the middle of a war.