Skype's Little Trip to VP

ohnolookout

Congratz you nobled a few villages that were right in the middle of you. If you take out those vills and look at the actual vills in fair play its more like 25-22. You nobled out Zchonen going through a merge with no troops inside. Congratz not that impressed.

Really put a lot of effort in those vills that you took

http://imgur.com/KjcSu8Z

And you nobled 10 villages from tw1tchdp who was inactive for about five days and also nobled 5 villages from bongbil who is inactive for at last 10 days....and we nobled 3 villages from one of your bashers....so if you count that it would be 28-7

But did I ever mentioned that??? they are part of V.P. just like it was Zcohen part of skype...so everything counts i think ;)

velibor

Lol i love how to everything I write mrrandom replies with "OMG YOU LIE!! LIE!!! ITS A LIE!! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LIE!!! YOU LIE!!! LIE!!!"
hahaahahaha :D get a life son...your tribe is falling appart and you're on externals stalkin me like paparazzi :icon_confused:

Last edited:

kk1ll

as for honor they only do what respect wants... respect for the most part is ran by vel so i can see conflict there but only if respect attacks them as well which i doubt.

Would like to ask you not to say things you do not have an idea about.
Thanks, KK

DeletedUser

And you nobled 10 villages from tw1tchdp who was inactive for about five days and also nobled 5 villages from bongbil who is inactive for at last 10 days....and we nobled 3 villages from one of your bashers....so if you count that it would be 28-7

But did I ever mentioned that??? they are part of V.P. just like it was Zcohen part of skype...so everything counts i think ;)

Very inactive, as I get this 1 minute after I noble one of his vils.

http://imgur.com/z6ZM5UO

rich26ca

Would like to ask you not to say things you do not have an idea about.
Thanks, KK

Yeah except i see inside the barren wasteland that is honor forums... but nice try it wasnt a flame just a reallity your part of a family tribe where respect dictates your direction which is lagging as respect falls apart... not your fault really you have done fairly well.

velibor

Lol all of turtle gives me crap for using spies in my war and then one of them goes ahead and posts this ^ XD
Especially like how obvious he is about trying to cause dissention amongst his enemies on external forum...Doesn't turtle dictate Ninja path bunz? You should say a word or two on that topic as well :) maybe you'd have more luck getting Ninja to become an independent tribe since afterall they've done way more in every war so far than their senior tribe...

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Spies are a weapon of war. I don't give you crap for using spies. I give you crap for infantile behavior.

If you can't understand the difference then you really are sad.

DeletedUser

You mean despite the situation you put yourself in. You can say that "oh none of this is true" but everyone who has ever had contact with you knows that you lie all the time.

I've known vel for awhile and.... he's never lied to me. Speak for yourself, although I'm sure a lot of people lie to you, including your puppeteer Trent. :)

rich26ca

I never said bad things about you spying vel... its part of the game i don't personally do it ever but people do pass screen shots along and all that... spying is one thing what you do with getting in there and deleting forums thats another... only spying and doing PnP thats what i bug ya about but its all in good fun you know that.

As to the family comment your right we do get orders from Noobs who runs Turtle as well as our own leadership... i wasn't being sarcastic when saying not flaming just stating the facts of family tribes is all.

Other then Finny i don't really flame anyone anymore... does no good. people stop posting then it only hurts the community...

DeletedUser

Other then Finny i don't really flame anyone anymore... does no good. people stop posting then it only hurts the community...

This just gave me warm and fuzzies. :)
Finally you admit it at least. xD :lol:

kk1ll

Yeah except i see inside the barren wasteland that is honor forums... but nice try it wasnt a flame just a reallity your part of a family tribe where respect dictates your direction which is lagging as respect falls apart... not your fault really you have done fairly well.

You obviously didn't see into the Honor forums, at least not for the last month.
The activity there was extremely high as is shown in the war stats between us and C2. 22 conquers - 9 against.
A tribe does not do that well against one with double their points if they are inactive.

DeletedUser

spying is one thing what you do with getting in there and deleting forums thats another... only spying and doing PnP thats what i bug ya about but its all in good fun you know that.

But it's alright for Ninja to have a tribe disbanded when they want a member of leadership... (SHG for those wondering)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That was actually Veilbor and he dismissed members.

If we had a spy with duke privs on SHG we wouldn't reveal it by disbanding the tribe. That's just stupid because you're not using the spy to do the best damage you can.

DeletedUser

But it's alright for Ninja to have a tribe disbanded when they want a member of leadership... (SHG for those wondering)

Well... someone did that to Han so... I doubt everyone in this world is innocent of that. :p

DeletedUser

@ Reaper66 - I think our continued relationship with Core and a few others have proven that Turtle honors alliances better to be the ally next to us then an enemy as shown time and time again over the last 7 months...

Seems like VP can see their future in the making right now.

Even if skype does fall, Turtle will be closer to them. At which point I'm sure they'll be buddies for awhile (like them and Core). Then when VP get into a war with someone and start losing, they'll just invite half your members and start eating some others.
Sure, they'll say their helping out allies... However, I'm sure they'll just pick and choose who they want the rest were cannon fodder the moment you switched sides. That's how your awesome allies will "help" you. Invites > Support in Turtles eyes. :lol:

DeletedUser

I knew it was too good to be true when we didn't see Finny's constant rambling for a few weeks... All good things must come to an end I guess.

DeletedUser

I knew it was too good to be true when we didn't see Finny's constant rambling for a few weeks... All good things must come to an end I guess.

Yet people only post things like this in response to me... Can't come back with some kind of in game refute? Maybe some sort of stats that prove me otherwise? Nope...

That's like me saying, "I'm rubber you're glue..." :icon_rolleyes:.

Merely pointing out facts, that Turtle say they're oh so loyal and trustworthy, the next week they start recruiting and nobling Core (their ally for so long). And again, I'm sure if you asked them they're doing Core a favor... "Helping" them. :lol:

Again... feel free to actually try some PnP instead of some 2nd grade playground BS. :)

DeletedUser

You obviously didn't see into the Honor forums, at least not for the last month.
The activity there was extremely high as is shown in the war stats between us and C2. 22 conquers - 9 against.
A tribe does not do that well against one with double their points if they are inactive.

How's Honor doing now that MERC has moved to Respect?

HONOR vs C2 = MERC vs MERC