Skype's Little Trip to VP

DeletedUser

Actually, my co player was the one at his grandparent's. You guys really are incapable, and seem to make the same mistake over and over. I am Sneaky, my co was Dragoon. I had no nobles, they were lost attacking Skype, due to the stacking and co-ordination their leaders had. And we asked for sitters a couple of times, but not loads. So first you say we didn't ask for sitters so it is our fault, now you say we are crybabies for asking for sitters. God, you guys need to sort your shit out (and while your at it, your wars too).

Furthermore, I said I was leaving due to the bullshit and exams, and Dragoon had exams as well. Obviously you will call bullshit, but you can look at messages before the war began (before we were attacked) that stated we had exams coming up....

velibor

Lol NEED the assistance? We were winning prior to Skypes ally's turning on them on their own accord and continue to beat them now. The only reason the stats aren't lopsided as hell is because of YOUR failures.

Just like the snotty nosed kid that tries to turn everything to about him, the forums could care less about you posting for sitters. What it fails to show is how at first you needed sitters because you're at your grandpa's, then you need sitters because your co player couldn't be arsed to log in, culminating with your hissy fit that ALL players on the account are quitting to 'study' because God knows Skype would have just continued attacking you if you had shown any propensity to actively defend, which you NEVER did. You didn't dodge troops, left nukes sitting at home, along with nobles. You did nothing to help your own cause except cry for sitters because you and your co player thought they would just waltz in and steam roll over some enemies with no backlash.

Instead of everybody else taking the blame for your failures, why don't you practice what you preach and take some responsibility for your own lack of action rather than trying to shirk blame on others?
You weren't winning...it was 106-106 in conquers 1 day before C2 turned on us. The guy had a real life just like the rest of us, Turtle couldn't provide aid he was seeking and he got beat. Such things occur in every tribe...what everyone is getting to is that turtle has been whinning about 1 guy not being able to spend 24 hours a day on the comp and blaming 2 months worth of failures on him. Is it also his fault trent's little op on Salutetheflag failed a couple of days ago?

DeletedUser

You weren't winning...it was 106-106 in conquers 1 day before C2 turned on us. The guy had a real life just like the rest of us, Turtle couldn't provide aid he was seeking and he got beat. Such things occur in every tribe...what everyone is getting to is that turtle has been whinning about 1 guy not being able to spend 24 hours a day on the comp and blaming 2 months worth of failures on him. Is it also his fault trent's little op on Salutetheflag failed a couple of days ago?

Points go rolling past your troll head like flying bullets, you talk about flip-flop you talked so much mad shit about the guy and now you guys are buddy-buddy. Give me a break, nobody cares about what happened 2 months ago, the world revolves around what you're doing at the present moment, Aviorr is a ghost, he tries to pop his head in here like he has something to add but it's about as irrelevant as 90% of the stuff you post. His contributions then are the same as now: Zilch. Nothing. Let him have his flaming glory, I could care less about him, since he's left, Skype has been getting spanked from our end.

And your last comment, about STF is pure laughable. You think that an increase in barely 2M ODD is an OP? :lol: Hardly, seeing as the majority of the focus was here:
[spoil]
8ZnAq.png
[/spoil]

and here:
[spoil]
8ZnHj.png
[/spoil]

and.... here
[spoil]
8ZnQe.png
[/spoil]

I know Serb, you think you're the center of our little universe over here, but let's face it. You're probably bottom of the totem pole at the very moment. You're being beat down by a handful of members. Here you go, a link to over two pages of losses in the last week alone to JUST Ninja members: [spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=7178&type=lose&newtribe=10674&pn=1[/spoil] all... 5 or 6 of them that are providing the whooping while we try and divide our efforts. I'm sure it hurts your feelings to hear these words, and your head is probably about to pop off your neck from anger after being told this, but rest assured when the time comes to have an OP done on your members, you'll know it.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You weren't winning...it was 106-106 in conquers 1 day before

EDIT:

For some reason when I typed in the stats for the correct days it displayed to forever and didn't do what I wanted it to do.

From the perspective of Aviorr Veil is correct the stats were about even. But of course we all know that Skype has not been able to cripple any other account. And at that time, around a week or two after Aviorr was rimmed, skype was losing.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ninja, Turtle
Side 2:
Tribes: SkypeE, SKYPE

Timeframe: 23/04/2014 00:00:00 to 12/05/2014 06:43:31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 18
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 359,511
Side 2: 172,151
Difference: 187,360

chart

There we go finally got it to work :)

C2 turned on us.

Oh but wait you declared on them, how did they turn on you when you were the ones who declared war :lol:

(note: this comment above is sarcasm because they use the same argument that they were declared on by Ninja and they didn't start the war.)

The guy had a real life just like the rest of us,

Of course. That's why I tried to encourage him to do the best he could when he first mentioned quitting. I said he would have his chance to grow and later when he made up his mind I pointed out the CJK account was dead but the player did the best he could on it so he was rewarded by coplaying another account.

Turtle couldn't provide aid he was seeking and he got beat.

What's more likely. That a shitty player bit off more than they can chew then blamed turtle leadership for it? Or that accounts near the Skype front are not taken care of yet only one active player (not counting the anthrax. fiasco because that's a different story entirely) got rimmed instead of all of the players near the skype front?

Such things occur in every tribe...what everyone is getting to is that turtle has been whinning about 1 guy not being able to spend 24 hours a day on the comp

Wrong. It was about his shitty attitude. If he did the best he could, he would have been able to play on another account just like the person who was left on the CJK account did. Instead he just threw in the towel.

Is it also his fault trent's little op on Salutetheflag failed a couple of days ago?

lol, still thinking salute is the primary op target huh? That's good, keep thinking that. I'm sure you'll come up with a thousand windbag excuses when villages other than Salute's become absorbed into Turtle or Ninja.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course. That's why I tried to encourage him to do the best he could when he first mentioned quitting. I said he would have his chance to grow and later when he made up his mind I pointed out the CJK account was dead but the player did the best he could on it so he was rewarded by coplaying another account.

Another example of an account being left to rot.... That account could have been pre-stacked prior to it being moved across, however Turtle leadership does not give a shit about it's members, so the account was left to die. And that account had links for a while, and I was told it was always planned that the owner would move across, so it wouldn't have been difficult to help out with defense...

rich26ca

another example what was the first example?

So you mail Turtle leadership saying you want to fight Skype... talk yourself up then dont ask for a sitter when you need help... don't post where you need/want support... and pretty much fail completely in all things communication related... then blame your co, leadership and RL then quit...

right your pure champion stuff there mate.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There wasn't much of an effort to find sitters either. Scanning at skype logs shows that someone would ask once in the skype chat then just log off. There was no inquiry on the forums. If you were that desperate for a sitter you could have sent a circular mail to the entire tribe but that never happened.

You and all your cos did things half assed. Bottom line.

DeletedUser

The CJK account was not given support, nor was I (even though I requested it). Are you incapable of reading, or just simply retarded? Not only did I prove that I did ask for an account sit, a member of YOUR TRIBE complained that I was asking for too many account sits. I mean, I know communication in your tribe is bad, but come on, work it out between the pair of you, it's 1 or the other. I did say I wanted support, to all of my villages. This was because, I was (for the most part) entirely front line, so I didn't have any priority villages...

As far as I was aware, we were not given circular mail privs... The forums were normally empty, and being in Turtle means it's days before you get a reply. We went to Skype and asked for account sits, and didn't get an answer. If you can't be arsed to go on Skype, then why would you go on the forums?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This old story again. CJK was actually given support, but it didn't arrive in time to be effective. Why do you think the player on the CJK account was allowed to coplay another Ninja member? Because I saw he wasn't doing things half assed like you. I saw he wasn't a coward running away from a fight. He fought until the account became useless and he clearly communicated with us about that.

We kept telling you time and time again we're not going to support ALL your villages. Noob players like yourself do not get the concept that the tribe does not revolve around you. Did you think you would get to fight skype with all your villages intact? Did you think we were just going to stack all villages on the frontline? No, the problem with noobs like you is that you don't get the concept of expendable villages. We told you this time and time again to give us high priority villages. If you're too much of a noob to figure that out then why did you come over to fight in the first place? It's NOT that hard to figure out what villages you can't afford to lose.

Right now I have 6 villages near the skype front, about to be 7. I've only stacked 3 of them because I know exactly which villages I need to keep and which ones I can afford to lose. This again is something completely foreign to you because you clearly have no idea how to fight.

Yes, you DID ask for an account sit, but you would typically ask then just log off. You could have tried multiple ways of asking for sitters, but instead you felt that just asking in skype was enough and when no one answered you "oh boo hoo no one will ever sit me this tribe sucks."

1. sometimes skype doesn't update, so people can miss the sit request.

2. you can easily circular mail all of Ninja to see who could sit you and you didn't

3. you could have easily posted that you needed a night sitter in the forums and to have people PM you the times and you didn't.

So once again you are a shitty player because you did things half assed without any idea of what you were really getting yourself into.

DeletedUser

Ok. for 1, I am aware of how to defend. I had said, that due to all of my villages being on the frontline, that there was no high priority villages, and you could stack any one that you liked (as I had so little support, it was going to be unlikely that 1 village would get too much), but even that was too much to ask. Had I of had villages far off in Skype's cluster, then yes, they would have been expendable. However, that was not the case... There is no point in comparing your situation to mine, as they are completely different. I was entirely frontline, you are just moving to the frontline. You can stack using backline villages, I had no backline villages, all of my villages were being targetted. And the CJK account had 200k points when it quit, and all you had to do was delay the move, but know, Turtle being as bad as Turtle is, they rushed it and destroyed an account (surprise surprise). You claim I am a noob (which I am not), but if you honestly think that, then why was I invited? Yeh, thought as much. Either poor choices by Turtle's leadership in terms of recruitment (where have I heard that one before), or I am not as much of a noob as you claim, so then Turtle had a hand in my demise.

No, I did not just ask for sitters and log off. I would leave it a while, sometimes hours, still with no reply.... I did ask individuals, but all I got was "sorry can't", "busy" or "sorry fighting on the same front". Skype doesn't take hours to update, I didn't have circular mail privs, Ninja's forums were all but dead.

And as for your final point, shit recruitment from the Turtle family then, basically yeh?

velibor

Lol :D noting brightens up my day like reading this forum...Mrrandom claims Skype fails because we're the biggest family out there...then he claims VP are Skype allies, Then he points to them being Skype family, then he points to them being allies who turned sides...then he again says they're a branch then says they are allies, then when i move those from the branch who were loyal to skype he claims it to be recruitment and not a move from a branch to a branch :D but the thing that really makes me giggle is when he compares anyone's recruitment to Turtle HAHAAHHAAHA Turtle isn't recruiting because NOONE WANTS TO JOIN not because you have gained some new wisdom from past experiences lol...you've tried recruiting all of Skype members individually, you've tried recruiting at least half of SHG members individually and you have attempted recruiting some RESPCT members individually :D that's no joke...thats a fact.

Nggdavid spends most of his time on the game chatting up either my members or SHG members into switching sides :)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol :D noting brightens up my day like reading this forum...Mrrandom claims Skype fails because we're the biggest family out there...

When did I say that? Point me to the post.

then he claims VP are Skype allies, Then he points to them being Skype family

And they were. It was on their tribe profile. If that wasn't true at the time, why not tell them to change it or war them for it?

then he points to them being allies who turned sides...

And they did because they realized you're just a lying bully that they need to stand up to.

then he again says they're a branch then says they are allies,

You're just going around in circles now.

then when i move those from the branch who were loyal to skype he claims it to be recruitment and not a move from a branch to a branch

Because at the time of the move you and the tribe were at war, no longer allies. So therefore it is recruitment.

:D but the thing that really makes me giggle is when he compares anyone's recruitment to Turtle HAHAAHHAAHA Turtle isn't recruiting because NOONE WANTS TO JOIN not because you have gained some new wisdom from past experiences lol

Oh no one wants to join oh boo hoo.

lmfao.

People still want to join, and there will be far more people towards the end who will wake up and realize they are doomed. To quote the movie Watchmen again

"They will look up and shout 'Save us!'
And I will whisper 'No.'"

...you've tried recruiting all of Skype members individually,

I doubt it's ALL. If you can post proof of every single one of your member getting approached by someone in the Turtle F with position to recruit I will be surprised.

you've tried recruiting at least half of SHG members individually

No one has tried to recruit from SHG in a long time. Try again.

and you have attempted recruiting some RESPCT members individually :D that's no joke...thats a fact.

When?

Nggdavid spends most of his time on the game chatting up either my members or SHG members into switching sides :)

And to you that means you think we're recruiting. *shakes head*

DeletedUser

Ngg doesn't really need anybody to come to his aid, but this takes the cake here. Spends his time chatting up your members? Funny, I could have sworn he spent his time nuking and nobling your asses??

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.p...ldtribe=7178&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Dude is number 1 on this world in ODA for a reason, you could only wish to have a player of his caliber on your side.

velibor

Ngg doesn't really need anybody to come to his aid, but this takes the cake here. Spends his time chatting up your members? Funny, I could have sworn he spent his time nuking and nobling your asses??

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.p...ldtribe=7178&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Dude is number 1 on this world in ODA for a reason, you could only wish to have a player of his caliber on your side.
Lol you do realize all of those are yellow right? first 7 were against an active secluded member...then he followed up with 19 conquers against yellow players and 1 conquer against an active player which was recapped right after. Iam not impressed at all...I could take him in a 1 vs 1 anyday of the week and Iam not even that good of a player.

All he's been doing is randomly nuking our southern front because he's 90% offense and 10% defense...it takes no skill to send a nuke.

As for chatting up the neighbors ask him yourself and see what he'll come up with :) if he says he hasn't been doing that I will copy paste some 8-9 chats with players trying to cinvince them to swap sides...

Last edited:

DeletedUser113454

and.... here
[spoil]
8ZnQe.png
[/spoil]

I don't post on here very often as I prefer to let my troops do the talking. So far I believe they've been very eloquant having racked up nearly 5M ODA and taken over 60 villas in the war with TK alone. TK have done their best to delay the 3 or 4 of us that've done most of the attacking but their time in the core is almost up. I can't say I've enjoyed the 'fight' as all they've really done is noble barbs and fill them with D so I'm really looking forward to clearing them out of K43, a K they used to be ranked #1 in, and moving my attention to my front with Skype. From what I've read here, they're a totally awesome tribe that've been completely owning the Turtle family, although somehow they've already managed to lose 7 villas to me while most of my attention has been on TK, I'm sure I just got lucky and I'll soon be getting a proper fight for the first time in this world. I can't wait.

velibor

Skype are a totally awesome tribe
Iam glad we agree on something ;) even turtle's are starting to recognise true talent
I mean, iam not even focusing on turtle and i still got 16 conquers off of them :)

Last edited:

rich26ca

lol 16 and how many were inactive david and anthrax accounts which joined your tribe for a short while...

its ok i know your busy... with the 40+ internals you took in the same time period... come on man if your going to flame others noble history should atleast make sure yours isnt a joke.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol you do realize all of those are yellow right? first 7 were against an active secluded member...then he followed up with 19 conquers against yellow players and 1 conquer against an active player which was recapped right after. Iam not impressed at all...I could take him in a 1 vs 1 anyday of the week and Iam not even that good of a player.

All he's been doing is randomly nuking our southern front because he's 90% offense and 10% defense...it takes no skill to send a nuke.

As for chatting up the neighbors ask him yourself and see what he'll come up with :) if he says he hasn't been doing that I will copy paste some 8-9 chats with players trying to cinvince them to swap sides...

Inactive?

Nice try, but your excuse fails.

Last edited by a moderator: