Sleep Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My account has just put itself into sleep mode for no reason, I didnt ask it to, it just did.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

read the main post more carefully, after 36hours your account automaticly goes into sleep mode.

My guess this is for those who are less fortunate and dont have 24/7 sitters, and to give them a chance to compete with the other.

DeletedUser

what?!

thats stupid, I just set all my techs to go so i could go out for an hour and come back ready to do some more.

Thats $%^$% stupid.

I'm PAYING to play, not paying to sleep.

DeletedUser

meh stop crying makes it more of an even playing field, just time your sleeps better now that you know about it. you can put it into sleep yourself

DeletedUser

mee too

when i try i see this :

Sleep mode active

Sleep mode is active. You cannot control your village or troops in sleep mode and your troops and villages cannot be damaged either.

Sleep mode ends on today at 20:40

Server time: 14:48:57

I wrote to support ............. :)

DeletedUser

Write to support that you cant read? it was put right into the setting alot of players knew about it cuz they read it, and set there sleep mode before ti was put auto.

Ariekannairb

The sleep mode is explained in the Speed World Announcment thread.

Explanation for the sleep mode:
While your account is in sleep mode attacks on your villages do not take effect and will only visit. Production of troops, buildings and resources will also be paused in that time.
After being awake for 36 hours the sleep mode will be activated automatically. You can only enter sleep mode if have been awake for at least 16 hours and you have to set sleep mode at least 2 hours before it starts.
You may set a duration between 6 and 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.