Slightly Less Shallow, But Equally Useless Tribal Analysis

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If this would of actually meant something for anyone of you guys, you would already have hit me up on discord, but you of course haven't because this isn't about the actual discussion for you, but simply a way for you to gain a diplomatic edge. Everyone who has ever played with or against you guys knows this.

Now again, if you actually care about this hit me up on my discord, you know I'll reply. Or if it's important for you guys that I get publicly shamed for my sins, then at least ping me in either the politics section of the tw-discord, which is both more suited for this discussion as well as a better format to have these types of discussions.

But then again, I bet you wont, as this isn't about the discussion for you guys. But simply "edgy trolling" and a way to try to win cheap diplomatic points.

I love how you make this all about Minty, there is multiple people from different tribes/backgrounds all saying what you did was plain wrong and disrespectful.

I'd rather not add your discord, as the rest feel the same. Who would want to associate with someone making fun of on-going real life conflicts.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If this would of actually meant something for anyone of you guys, you would already have hit me up on discord, but you of course haven't because this isn't about the actual discussion for you, but simply a way for you to gain a diplomatic edge. Everyone who has ever played with or against you guys knows this.

Now again, if you actually care about this hit me up on my discord, you know I'll reply. Or if it's important for you guys that I get publicly shamed for my sins, then at least ping me in either the politics section of the tw-discord, which is both more suited for this discussion as well as a better format to have these types of discussions.

But then again, I bet you wont, as this isn't about the discussion for you guys. But simply "edgy trolling" and a way to try to win cheap diplomatic points.

You deserve nothing you absolute mule.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score

What is there to discuss? We all think what you’ve done was wrong so unless you want to discuss that to tell us why its right because you think it’s ok to make jokes about this why do you want a discussion?

Why should it be up to other people to chase you for a discussion when you’re the one in the wrong.

How about an acknowledgment that you went too far in public or made a joke in bad taste and then we all move on from discussing this as the actual Russian/Ukrainian player has suggested.

Why is everything anyone else says to you from hoodie or nam propaganda? Have you heard of human decency? People are suffering and you’re making this about a game. You’re supposed to be a leader and yet you’re sitting here setting such a bad example.

I’m really offended actually that you are sitting here and saying that the only reason anyone has any fucking human decency to call you out is for winning political points in a fucking 20year old browser game. Are you that obsessed with this game?

The ball is in your court. Will you hit it back and be mature or will you keep insulting people and trying to avoid having to admit your actions were inappropriate.

McCree

Reaction score
you do realise that they arnt the real nam / riot / imf yeah?
the fact that you do not know that already shows the flaw in the analysis
Oh yea, basically all of it was me just taking up time at work. Wish it could have been better, but only got paid to do so much. Y'all are doing pretty good though, was surprised how fast you shot up.

McCree

Reaction score
Hoodie:
1646749505912.png
Clowns:
1646749537468.png

Also was way off about the slowing down of hoodie, oops.

The Censored

Reaction score

ill hit you up on discord next time, you seem like a friendly guy id like to have a beer with. Perhaps it will be fun to read more of your self obsessed rants while catching a buzz

JHarp32

Reaction score

Sounds like someone is trying to shift the target off their back and on to people voicing their concern. Admit you were wrong, and apoligize to not only them, but the community you offended. You took it too far my dude. We all make mistakes. Own em

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is trying to shift the target off their back and on to people voicing their concern. Admit you were wrong, and apoligize to not only them, but the community you offended. You took it too far my dude. We all make mistakes. Own em
Yeah, this is exactly what I was trying to say. @Bygg byar med Mulle Meck Sorry if I got a bit carried away as you made me personally angry because instead of showing contrition you are just trying to deflect with completely unrelated, unsupported and untrue blame-shifting strategies implying that none of us are sincere about this. It's real. I don't wake up and look at the news to hear about more dead innocents and think time to make tribal wars posts. It's like you're accusing me of being evil whilst I am just trying to stand up for human decency.

All of us here want the war to end (I hope), lets remember that.

Sorry if it feels you are being picked on, but this is serious.

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
59 Total world wins (War-peace with 8, and Daddy Ashen with 10)
The problem with trying to count world wins is that most players only count what is on a player's profile. However, while you mentioned that some have won worlds on other accounts, you may have not realized that wins on HP and Classic worlds don't earn a badge on a player's profile either. I'm sure the counts are higher for quite a few players in terms of wins. The total wins doesn't matter that much though as there are a lot of players who are extremely skilled who may not have the world wins that others have.

Hasbullah

Reaction score
Clowns made a declaration which mentioned a political event, was a f*ck up - we should keep RL events outside of the game, I am sure Elias didnt intend to offend any innocent Russians or Ukraines.

I wish for a peaceful and swift resolution for all involved.

However, those in the forum gangb*nging Elias, and make him look like this big, bad wolf is pretty crappy. It's happened, now stop trying to passively manipulate diplo in W125.

Please get on with your days, if you feel so strongly about the Ukraine war then donate below:

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
Please get on with your days, if you feel so strongly about the Ukraine war then donate below:

To follow up on this, I also encourage people to volunteer if they have the time and means of doing so.

Considering there are so many different nationalities here, please check out Tarjimly as they are actively seeking multilingual volunteers to support refugees and asylum seekers in Ukraine and around the world. It's all remote as well, so you can do it from home :)

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
Yeah, this is exactly what I was trying to say. @Bygg byar med Mulle Meck Sorry if I got a bit carried away as you made me personally angry because instead of showing contrition you are just trying to deflect with completely unrelated, unsupported and untrue blame-shifting strategies implying that none of us are sincere about this. It's real. I don't wake up and look at the news to hear about more dead innocents and think time to make tribal wars posts. It's like you're accusing me of being evil whilst I am just trying to stand up for human decency.

All of us here want the war to end (I hope), lets remember that.

Sorry if it feels you are being picked on, but this is serious.

I simply don't believe the absolute majority here is genuine in their concerns, I think the majority of the people writing here is trying to use this as some kind of sick and twisted move to gain diplomatic advantages. Now I might be wrong, but if they were genuinely concerned, the way to deal with it would simply not be to race to the forums, make sure to gather as many hoodie-accounts as possible and make sure to make the biggest deal out of this as possible. I am a strong believer that anyone who genuinely would be concerned, would reach out to me - as for example Minty who already have me as a friend on discord and who have already taken the time to write other things to me - in private and simply tell me why they didn't agree to what I did, and try to have me understand why it is wrong.

Now this was never about making me understand I did something wrong, but simply using the war in a way to publicly slander the leader of an opposing tribe in a video game.

Now, I may be wrong, both in my assumptions but also in what I've done. And I urge anyone who actually believes that to contact me, either by adding me on discord or pinging me in the political section of the discord. I am fairly sure no one will believe you are "associated" with me simply becuase they add me on discord. Hell, I don't mind if you add me to just tell me what a big asshole I am to then block me.

I already apologized in my original post but maybe it wasn't clear enough. But to any Ukrainian or Russian citizen who felt insulted by the declare, I am genuinely sorry. My intention was never to belittle the war, nor to insult the brave citizens of Ukraine who are currently living in a nightmare.

To who ever that are offended by proxy or simply using this is a matter of trolling in a video game, you are pathetic.

JHarp32

Reaction score
I simply don't believe the absolute majority here is genuine in their concerns, I think the majority of the people writing here is trying to use this as some kind of sick and twisted move to gain diplomatic advantages. Now I might be wrong, but if they were genuinely concerned, the way to deal with it would simply not be to race to the forums, make sure to gather as many hoodie-accounts as possible and make sure to make the biggest deal out of this as possible. I am a strong believer that anyone who genuinely would be concerned, would reach out to me - as for example Minty who already have me as a friend on discord and who have already taken the time to write other things to me - in private and simply tell me why they didn't agree to what I did, and try to have me understand why it is wrong.

Now this was never about making me understand I did something wrong, but simply using the war in a way to publicly slander the leader of an opposing tribe in a video game.

Now, I may be wrong, both in my assumptions but also in what I've done. And I urge anyone who actually believes that to contact me, either by adding me on discord or pinging me in the political section of the discord. I am fairly sure no one will believe you are "associated" with me simply becuase they add me on discord. Hell, I don't mind if you add me to just tell me what a big asshole I am to then block me.

I already apologized in my original post but maybe it wasn't clear enough. But to any Ukrainian or Russian citizen who felt insulted by the declare, I am genuinely sorry. My intention was never to belittle the war, nor to insult the brave citizens of Ukraine who are currently living in a nightmare.

To who ever that are offended by proxy or simply using this is a matter of trolling in a video game, you are pathetic.
You couldn't be more out of touch with reality.. Ggs

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Why the long winded comment? What I quoted above is all that needed to be said. I don't know what diplomatic advantages you speak off, I know myself I don't play this world, just chanced upon the post while checking the forums. All you had to do was apologise, explain it was in poor taste and you meant no offence. You tried to 180 it onto other people, not cool.