SLW's story

DeletedUser64592

SLW joined war with bdeath on 2008,December 30th, 20:47 the war was started by others against the wishes of SLW leadership as we had other targets in mind but we fought on like troopers! here is the thread.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=112443

SLW kept the war up after legit's fall, here is the thread for reference

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144801

Bdeath won the war eventually around 2009,May 31st, 21:30

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144801&page=9

In the terms of our break up we had the options to join $cod$ or bdeath and all who didn't would be taken out by bdeath. Most joined $cod$ but some joined plague mostly, bdeath's academy

The peace was stressful but it held for about 7 months. $cod$ recruited many people around bdeath and that anoyed them and before the end of last year bdeath started taking them out with style, before we sent our attacks at bdeath from $cod$ bdeath had some 500 caps against $cod$ or more if i remember right, i didn't save the mail, perhaps codafine did. Coda refused peace talks and wanted to keep no relations with $cod$ and to continue to take out those players and refusal of talks brought the loss of all bdeath towns almost in k82 and others or our regions in $cod$ while bdeath continued to eat up those in k60/80 that we recruited mostly in error but some good players came from that group!!!! and relocated or took new accounts.

Now SLW members that had joined bdeath broke off after the fall of the great family tribe to the west, a couple never joined when they moved to family status. I don't know all the details but eventually S|W(note that isn't a L but a | like used in 123|456) was formed and eventually bdeath reformed as well.(although it never dispanded just changed its name for a time)

At some point little jac, SLW's duke, reformed the tribe but didn't call it that at first as there was still peace with bdeath at the time.

little jac talked me out of joining many times LOL as i have always wanted to go home. Things were okay in $cod$ for me mostly but it never felt like home. little jac kept us all happy and talked us through things over the years and to me he has always been my duke.

Things came to a head with $cod$ for me for many reasons not needed to go into here but it feels like i have mailed my reasoning to 1/2 the world already when asked. $cod$ leadership posted my basic reasons for leaving in there forums and it summed it up reasonable well. That isn't vital and if you really want to talk it out with me i think most of you have me on skype.

I cried a LOT that week as leaving my friends was hard. What was harder was the hard words but i get over things quickly as the couple i freaked out at i am now friends with again.

Warfighter has long wanted to join jac again as have I and his move was like a no brainer, all i had to do was mention i was thinking of joining jac again and he said me too LOL

If i needed to justify our membership: Dust4dust and helio and i have worked together a lot for a while here and i couldn't not talk to them about it and they choose to come too, leeart is always a good fighter and a former SLW member. sms77 is my brothers old account has been a good player and as it was a ex SLW account and mine in my feeling as it was my brothers we invited him and the player choose to join. LOTS my brother came eventually obviously.

SLW was to disband by the terms of our defeat to bdeath and it did disband this is a new tribe with the same name.

That brings us to today.

So many seem to know what i am doing and talk like they where wronged or what not. My quick answer is what more could have i have done? Did i not do enough for $cod$? I joined SLW again and SLW is unmerged.

my post that was deleted helps describe SLW

[spoil]
SLW is getting a bit crowded though, 6 active fighters is more than most tribes and i don't think any world could stand more then 12 so active fighters in the same tribe :icon_eek:

from here to the end SLW tribe cap is now set at 12!!!

OJ destroy 12 oranges a glass and keep all the calories! yummmy TRULY a Good glass of OJ is screwed right up by even one bad orange or a lemon. There is people that like drinking lemonade but i would direct them to tribalhugs.net. There is some good mixed drinks with strawberries and the like in them, even kiwi mixed in with some grapes and the like isn't all that bad but the best juice drink is a good glass of OJ. Perhaps grape juice is okay, it mixes well with lots of fruits, i have always felt i am more of a oranges type of guy though.

[spoil]oranges= good player

grapes = players that are okay but are able to mix with the newbs better

other fruits = newbs

lemons = super newbs

bad orges = good players gone perma sat[/spoil]
[/spoil]

and

[spoil]
Our diplomacy and plans will remain our own! :icon_evil:

SLW will have NO perma sats(free towns for all, if you piss us off we will just take them later) and is a independent tribe from $cod$ and xxxx
[/spoil]

Now we come to bdeath. I was clear with bdeath and xxxx that we would continue to take the towns of tribalsquire that we had already cleared witch was all in k81. I also had 1 perma sat that i tribelessed as he quit and let them eat his k80/90 towns. Bdeath started eating tribalsquire quickly in k81 so we started eating our inactive in k90/80 some and took some tribalsquires out side of k81 even, not many.

SLW recieved many new attacks from bdeath sent on towns we had for weeks or months and many recap attempts and a few successes where made against us from bdeath. The final straw came as the Duke of bdeath attacked our diplomate helio(formerly coolman and founder and former duke of ~I~) Here is my conversation with the duke of bdeath.

[spoil]
snaperay on 31.10. at 00:03
i am told you got a noble train snipped on that account, just wanting your side, that isn't my intentions on this dead account.

ccamp72 on 31.10. at 10:57
OK snape no probs. It was 4 trains but since then I've been informed you lost the account sit. Thanks for the reply

snaperay on 31.10. at 12:23
troops are building in all towns and when i had sitting last there was 30 incoming support from $cod$ and some support still walking back to some villages. The player with the account said they haven't and won't snipe

ccamp72 on 01.11. at 03:16
Ok thanks bud I must have ran into returning or supported troops.

ccamp72 on 02.11. at 07:07
Snape can you tell me why SLW players are still attacking and nobling Bdeath.

I've been informed our tribe should avoid attacking you by our ally and your tribe was advised of the same under the NAP with XXXX.

Is it your guys intention to leave COD start SLW up again and attacking Bdeath withour fear of XXXX under the NAP terms?

snaperay on 02.11. at 07:26
i was told of the noblement of your town, and that the nobles where already walking before you took the town. As i told you we are mostly taking the towns from tribalsquire in k81 only. I will check our enoblement not to see what your talking about.

snaperay on 02.11. at 07:33
i just checked all captures and only see enoblement of tribalsquires in k81 basically*(entirely i think)*

is this become a problem now?

ccamp72 on 02.11. at 07:54
No not helio. I noticed leeart hit pooze

snaperay on 02.11. at 08:03
yeah, i guess leeart was working on pooze there about 1 week ago, only 8 towns left, i don't know if he is still doing that or not. I didn't see helio nobling any bdeath out side of k81. I guess many of tribalsquires towns inside of k81 where taken and it is understandable as $cod$ is taking them as well. Helio took a few towns in k80 i think but not bdeath towns.

EiGhTy* (74|897) K80 9,434 rob449 helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-02 03:46:34
EiGhTy* (83|894) K80 8,617 helio123 [SLW] helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-01 23:54:22
EiGhTy* (83|894) K80 8,617 helio123 [SLW] helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-01 23:54:17
EiGhTy* (83|894) K80 8,617 shovel1972 [XXXX] helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-01 23:54:12
NiNeTy (88|906) K90 9,193 rob449 helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-01 13:09:04

he took 3 towns in k80/90 but the one he took from shovel his nobles where walking before capture by shovel. As part of my understanding was tribalsquires towns in k81 would be left to us but as they haven't been i don't feel us taking a few towns of our inactive rob in k80/90 should be looked at badly. I feel i have been overly generous actually LOL considering... :)? I hope you don't read anything into this.

ccamp72 on 02.11. at 08:07
Helios not an issue at all rob is free game considering he's former cod and inactive. Someone has to take them and no one really has enough nobles available to take someone taht quickly.

As for pooze I know leeart was working him as he was inactive but as long as no one continues to look at bdeath members active or not as easy targets thats all

snaperay on 02.11. at 08:10
very understandable. Beyond what i said that is all we are up to right now :) I don't intend to talk to leeart about pooze, pooze has had plenty of time to relocate... only 8 towns... isn't something i really think you and I should be talking about :)

snaperay on 02.11. at 08:18
[player]helio123[/player] is our official spokes man but i don't mind talking to you as well. Some think i am the duke over here LOL i am not... helio isn't either but most of us are capable chatters!

ccamp72 on 02.11. at 09:20
Understand mate just raising a point incase something got out of hand with tribemembers attacking each other

snaperay on 02.11. at 14:28
makes sense, people over have the general understanding at this time as you seam to have over there.

ccamp72 on 08.11. at 02:40
Hey again

is there a reason leeart is know sending attacks/scouts at my villages

snaperay on 08.11. at 20:01
1 NiNeTy (78|911) K90 9,193 helio123 [SLW] ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 22:24:23
1 NiNeTy (78|911) K90 9,193 ccamp72 [BDeath] helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-05 16:20:04
1 NiNeTy (80|912) K90 9,193 helio123 [SLW] ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 12:14:44
1 NiNeTy (80|912) K90 9,406 ccamp72 [BDeath] helio123 [SLW] 2010-11-05 08:09:11

you sent on him, he didn't send on you, you took 2 villages from helio123 shortly after taken. He sent on one of our inactive players towns that we where directed by the player to eat our selves, we have been nice enough to not push the account and let you take 100s with out a fight.

Author said:
rob449 on 26.10. at 00:15
To helio123 and dust4dust.

So the time has come for me to hang up my virtual sword and shield.
You have probably seen this coming from my recent inactivity.

So i would like you two to have my villages. You are the players that have helped me out the most and i would have quit sooner if i didnt have you fighting at my side.

Perhaps i will return to TW one day when i have more time on my hands and W22 is over and we can fight side by side once again.

Good luck in TW and real life,
Rob Willis, 21, UK.

(P.S - Sit passed to dust for now to distribute my villages as you see fit)

here is a list of attacks, i haven't saved mine but i could look for them, i have also gotten MANY new incomings from bdeath sent after we joined little jac in SLW. And i know others have as well.

- [report]4535e77049eb000989ec361f18890361[/report]
- [report]88ef466432ad1f65142cc84f6f851c4c[/report]
- [report]3913b4ae6bbd18ad1cf99c52bbf1f7e7[/report]
- [report]ba076f6aae586eed7833e86d2417f4f4[/report]
- [report]96b153ff647ee0d39e56936b463aa260[/report]
- [report]1b61b1aa66b85ec03020e33a4d088380[/report]
- [report]0b88d28af8e36471da22f12179c65cea[/report]
- [report]2c829c23445df0925dedec33d33397da[/report]

As i said to you from the start:

ccamp72 on 24.10. at 06:57
So Snape I see your left COD and instead of heading to another tribe I see you have restarted SLW.

Basically whats your intention now as the NAP has been formed with our ally.

Do your plans with Bdeath involve war or more peaceful terms.

Also can you enlighten me or what or how many I of your former mates are planning on leaving COD to join you?

Chris
Bdeath Duke

snaperay on 24.10. at 07:12
i only have a invite out to helio123 and LOTS as we will only take in the best of the south west. I don't know if they will join or not, there call. we had plans on tribalsquire and had been setting up for it for over 1 week, our intentions are to only take her k81 towns. beyond that relations with bdeath are up to negotiations but our only tribal target right now is tribal squires k81 towns.

I have no intention of waring as we are currently a small group and jac is the duke but i think he will let me speak for SLW. He asked us not to attack bdeath as well as we asked him not to attack xxxx as he was clearing one of there players out of k73 that dared attack him LOL. Dust had already cleared 9-10 towns of tribalsquires in k80 and will take those before moving to her k81 towns. Shortly before leaving 2 of use had attacked one town of codafines in k83 but that has stopped I do believe.

What would you like to see from [ally]SLW[/ally]?

SLW will have NO perma sats and is a independent tribe from $cod$ and xxxx

ccamp72 on 24.10. at 07:25
I spoke to Jon as he told me about what is happing with you guys.
Our focus is COD and has been for a while. If attacks were to cease I'm sure there would be no issue in a NAP depending on what jac was to say but the terms would have to be the same with us as XXXX have with their NAP with your tribe.

You are aware though that our members and probably XXXX would have to pass through your and COD shared Ks to keep attacking them.
Any restrictions on what Ks to be allowed to noble in while COD held villas there would be an issue, unless yoru tribe was going to clear COD out yoursleves.

snaperay on 24.10. at 07:27
Author said:
unless yoru tribe was going to clear COD out yoursleves.

i dont' have quite enough nobles LOL and i am pretty sure warfighter and dust don't either, although i know jac has a lot LOL

i was going to say that i will never enter into another NAP where there are k restrictions, that was more stressful then war LOL

ccamp72 on 24.10. at 07:31
So what of the former mates left in COD won't they be pissed when they see you guys have gone

snaperay on 24.10. at 07:36
if they attack us then war from SLW against $cod$ will be short and sweet ;)

ccamp72 on 24.10. at 10:09
lol I doubt they would

snaperay on 24.10. at 19:53
the problem with a potential NAP is this:

http://www.twstats.com/en22/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=7218

It will be hard for me to sell a NAP when your hauling so many inactive players :(

OF COURSE your choice how you run things and we aren't currently doing more then what i have said, but for us to not attack while we will always NEVER be holding any players of even limited skills while your tribe is holding so many inactive accounts will be hard.

How are we to want that?

Do you have any ideas how we could get past that?

ccamp72 on 25.10. at 17:03
Not to worry our inactive issues are being sorted out. Were been requested to avoid anything with you guys after talking to allies. Weather that stays that way or you guys choose to attack is your tribes decission.

Thats pretty much my sell on the matter

snaperay on 25.10. at 17:41
l8rs :)

in bold are a bit more relevant parts. Bdeath choose to attack us repeatedly.

$cod$ choose to not once send a new attack at a SLW member, your tribe thought it might be fun to test us. Including the duke of bdeath.

This is not a declaration of war, this is just how we respond to aggression.

ccamp72 on 08.11. at 21:37
I suggest you get it right I had nobled those villas then he nobled them so i took them back.

1 NiNeTy (80|912) K90 9,193 ccamp72 [BDeath] ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 12:15:00
1 NiNeTy (80|912) K90 9,193 helio123 [SLW] ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 12:14:44
1 NiNeTy (80|912) K90 9,406 ccamp72 [BDeath] ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 07:58:53

1 NiNeTy (78|911) K90 9,193 helio123 [SLW] ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 22:24:23
1 NiNeTy (78|911) K90 9,193 rob449 ccamp72 [BDeath] 2010-11-05 15:23:44

And nice to let me take them if the troops weren't removed they would have been cleared by the nukes I sent before he quit.

So are you guys COD or SLW as last i saw he was COD then tribeless regardless of who was sitting

snaperay on 08.11. at 21:44
he was $cod$, he gave instuctions to dust and helio as his closest friends and allies, we tribelessed him and didn't do anything with him since. helio's troops where walking before you took the towns as you know, he didn't send on you you send on him as did others from bdeath. Not just on him. rob was $cod$ obviously and we are obviously not $cod$. Some of his towns where obviously already cleared but most where not. Much different from tribalsquires who we had almost entirely cleared before joining SLW or i should say helio did. His k81 towns that is.

ccamp72 on 08.11. at 22:05
And as I remember we were requested don't attack SLW as you guys were going to join XXXX. Instead you choose not to and continue to target Bdeath and tribalsquires.

We spoke on the matter. nobles walking or not helio still nobled the villas from me so I took it back. What would you do let ir ride? I doubt that very much

snaperay on 08.11. at 22:48
in the worlds of one of our other leaders:

Hey Chris,

As you had been saying you had no plans to attack SLW, I have been surprised to see you have been attacking us, and it's not just stray cross-nobling, but real attempts. As you can understand, this is not something a proud tribe like ours can or will tolerate.

We are not declaring war, but will be taking action.

ccamp72 on 08.11. at 22:58
As i said in past messages we did have no intention but your guys choose to attack first need I raise the list of members attacked including myself.

That has changed now and I doubt take threats lightly. Attcking and nobling one members tribe is an act of war. To noble back is only fair. Your guys launched first so don't insult my intelligence or lower yourself with petty crap squabbling when the facts are clear of what your tribes intentions are.

As for your leaders in another world he can contact me on this world rather then through you

snaperay on 08.11. at 23:02
show me one attack SENT at a bdeath player and i MIGHT believe you. ALL attacks i have heard of where sent BEFORE you guys took towns. I lost got MANY of my towns taken before i took them and did i send ANY new attacks? NOPE not once. my nukes nobles just died LOL. Did helio send NEW attacks on your towns? nope he sent attacks before you took the towns.

THAT is not called attacking my friend. What we are doing now is certainly called attacking LOL. IF you felt attacked before this is what is called being attacked.

ccamp72 on 08.11. at 23:07
NO I didn't feel attacked before and to be honest I still don't. I'm sure you could do better then that lol

snaperay on 08.11. at 23:10
heck yeah i could LOL

ccamp72 on 09.11. at 08:57
Thats getting better :O
[/spoil]

No new attacks have been sent on bdeath besides what i told them we where going to do until we sent on ccamp as a response to aggression. New attacks sent on a tribe are a act of war and it was our choice to respond to them. We have not declared war on bdeath but we are defending our selves.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

After that book, the LOTS summarized version:

BDeath and SLW have a long history. Their Duke attacked us, and you can see what that leads to here.

image.php

DeletedUser

oh my... let me be the first to say. who the heck cares... that is less interesting than -TBP- history, and you don't see me posting that shit...

Inclined to agree. Too long, did read though, and it really wasn't that exhilarating.

Cut off the whole story about SLW, spoiler the PM and make a brief summary. In all honesty, I don't know who would read that wall of text. Basically, its some grumpy ex-SLW people who never liked BDeath who left $CoD$ and then proceeded to get attacked by both but opted to attack $CoD$ rather than BDeath.

I honestly don't get your point at all. Aside from the fact you're going off warring the 2nd largest tribe in W22 after they noobled some of your leaving member's villages. In my opinion in order to live in this world you need to be aligned with either XXXX or $CoD$ (there are exceptions to the rule).

DeletedUser

Another despicable self righteous post by Mr Bash

You lamenting is pathetic as are your attempts to justify your actions

I cried a LOT that week as leaving my friends was hard. What was harder was the hard words but i get over things quickly as the couple i freaked out at i am now friends with again.
Give us a bucket...please

So many seem to know what i am doing and talk like they where wronged or what not. My quick answer is what more could have i have done? Did i not do enough for $cod$?
Yes you did, you played a major part (along with your beloved) in getting them into war with XXXX. So stop blaming others for not doing enough and being responsible for players quitting.
You got your silly OD that you so much desire with all those empty accounts and then when the going got a bit tough you contacted XXXX about joining them and when you saw that this was not exactly gonna work out because you ran into someone who doesn't take much bull you decided to grab some of your neighbours so that you're not lonely and solely targeted and get out of CoD.

You can go and tell your copy and paste (proof of this to come here) prefabricated stories to your mates who unlike you they're loyal to their friends even when what they see shocks them.
Don't insult our intelligence though or we may have to report you for personal insults.

Disgusting but we've learned to expect that from u

DeletedUser64592

Inclined to agree. Too long, did read though, and it really wasn't that exhilarating.

Cut off the whole story about SLW, spoiler the PM and make a brief summary. In all honesty, I don't know who would read that wall of text. Basically, its some grumpy ex-SLW people who never liked BDeath who left $CoD$ and then proceeded to get attacked by both but opted to attack $CoD$ rather than BDeath.

The other side of this was posted in book form a while ago LOL mine was much shorter :) yeah i probably should have spoiled the mail... and we haven't been attacked by $cod$ but by bdeath :)

I honestly don't get your point at all. Aside from the fact you're going off warring the 2nd largest tribe in W22 after they noobled some of your leaving member's villages. In my opinion in order to live in this world you need to be aligned with either XXXX or $CoD$ (there are exceptions to the rule).

We are not warring $cod$ as of this moment.

Another despicable self righteous post by Mr Bash

You lamenting is pathetic as are your attempts to justify your actions

Give us a bucket...please

Yes you did, you played a major part (along with your beloved) in getting them into war with XXXX. So stop blaming others for not doing enough and being responsible for players quitting.
You got your silly OD that you so much desire with all those empty accounts and then when the going got a bit tough you contacted XXXX about joining them and when you saw that this was not exactly gonna work out because you ran into someone who doesn't take much bull you decided to grab some of your neighbours so that you're not lonely and solely targeted and get out of CoD.

You can go and tell your copy and paste (proof of this to come here) prefabricated stories to your mates who unlike you they're loyal to their friends even when what they see shocks them.
Don't insult our intelligence though or we may have to report you for personal insults.

Disgusting but we've learned to expect that from u

Another person with part of the story who made conjectures and assumptions LOL

AGAIN i have never reported you, and i admitted a while ago i over reacted to what you said to me but it really did get to me and i felt you meant it as i took it. But i am over it... :) Obviously your not as you keep bring it up each time you reply to one of my posts almost. As all i have said for months is sry for over reacting i stand by that you insulted my parenting activity, but you didn't know the entire story and i don't think you realized how hard that can hit a parent.

FYI we have turned down way more then we took in but that is true of every tribe :)

MJ i have enjoyed your post and i think nothing bad of you. You are the first to reply against my post in a well thought out way and with some accuracies. Fine post but it isn't the entire story. I obviously didn't put up the ENTIRE story but i think i have already been flamed for my book as it is LOL... :) Perhaps i should spoil some of that as lewder said!

edit: is that better lew?

Last edited:

AndyJc

Loooooong and dull, just say we declare next time and have some pretty pictures.

DeletedUser64592

Loooooong and dull, just say we declare next time and have some pretty pictures.

if you notice we didn't declare on any one :)

yeah yeah it was long i know, sry :( but this isn't even close to my longest post LOL i get long winded some times... just skip to scott's (LOTS's) summary :)

AndyJc

if you notice we didn't declare on any one :)

yeah yeah it was long i know, sry :( but this isn't even close to my longest post LOL i get long winded some times... just skip to scott's (LOTS's) summary :)

I know you didn't declare, but in the future just declare its all we really care about nowadays lol.

DeletedUser

Another person with part of the story who made conjectures and assumptions LOL

AGAIN i have never reported you, and i admitted a while ago i over reacted to what you said to me but it really did get to me and i felt you meant it as i took it. But i am over it... :) Obviously your not as you keep bring it up each time you reply to one of my posts almost. As all i have said for months is sry for over reacting i stand by that you insulted my parenting activity, but you didn't know the entire story and i don't think you realized how hard that can hit a parent.

FYI we have turned down way more then we took in but that is true of every tribe :)

MJ i have enjoyed your post and i think nothing bad of you. You are the first to reply against my post in a well thought out way and with some accuracies. Fine post but it isn't the entire story. I obviously didn't put up the ENTIRE story but i think i have already been flamed for my book as it is LOL... :) Perhaps i should spoil some of that as lewder said!

Your life does not concern me on the public forums. I have never commented on it. The only thing I have commented on was your ridiculous activity levels telling you that some of us have families friends kids etc. You had nothing to report whatsoever and if you have a chip on your shoulder and choose to take such a comment having a hidden meaning it's your problem not mine.

If my comments on our personal correspondence bother you all you have/had to do was not mail me. It was you who felt compelled to do so and advertise your greatness not me. If you didn't like the answer.. tough. And if you wanna tell me about parenting difficulties mail me again, I don't discuss personal problems here.

My posts here only have (always) to do with what you do ingame or what you post/skype/publish in relation to TW.
As for your story here I know more than you think and so do a lot of others so spare us the excuses and try to convince the gullible ones who may still love you for being such a....God?:lol:

Your attitude in TW is two faced and so are your actions. Selfishness and self-congratulation oozes out of your every comment action, ingame message and your self righteousness and lamenting to counter that are pitiful and laughable.

Obviously because you think topping TW ranking lists is a great achievement in life to boast about, you fail to see beyond 'Mr Bash'
one of the gods of w22:
Game long enemy town captures:
22:22:11 09/07/2010 709
2010-09-16 19:30:10 881
2010-11-02 02:52:13 1071 on w22

total enemy captures game long
that doesn't count all the players that left tribes we are at war with while i was capturing there towns... Or the players that turned barb that i destroyed but it wasn't like i wasn't going to noble all the towns of theres i had cleared

Author wrote:
You are COD's best player on the frontline

Author wrote:
You're getting hit by a lot of our top players, so I tip my hat to you on your play.

Author wrote:
You are without doubt the most dogged & determined opponent i have ever had the pleasure of killing my nukes on LOL

Looks familiar..... GOD? or was it a spelling mistake and all you wanted to say was "one of the Cods' of W22

It's also very degrading that when you left CoD and had to produce all sorts of excuses you prepared a story which apparently you had to copy and paste to (at least) two of your friends. A very personalised touch may I say!!!! If it was a real letter the envelope would surely be soaked up with those lots of tears that you mentioned above and they would feel even sorrier for you.

Sorry basher, you have no right to offer excuses if you knew what was right and what was wrong, you would have stayed with those who you dragged into a non winnable war till the end and perish there. But Gods don't perish do they so it wasn't an option.

You 1st action was to contact XXXX and ask to join them accepting to attack your ex-tribemates. The rest are silly details which you can debate in eternity.
Your acts as selfish as they get, looking after No1....sorry... GOD. The crocodile tears are not needed. Thank you

DeletedUser64592

you are untitled to your opinion of me :) I welcome people to disagree with me, what i am is tired of mail after mail from people asking me the same questions over and over. I took my path for reasons you haven't stated at all and it is FAR from simple. I am sry that i have lived up to what you expect of me as you seam to think every action i make ingame is some how the wrong action. I am only human and i wouldn't go back and change anything i have done as what is the point or what would it fixed? Your opinion of my actions is clear and opinions are always welcome.

apparently most don't care or want me to expand and i don't feel the need, the leaders of xxxx and $cod$ know the entire story, or at least some do, If they feel i have wronged the world so it is there choice but it is far from simple. I won't leave dust or helio or others hanging. I have yet to wrong $cod$ in my view. I have tried to walk a complicated path with out quitting.

Some seam to think quitting would have been the more honorable path, but where would that have left my friends? I feel quitting is the only wrong path a player can take as this is a game and some times things change, yet it is still a game. (one i take FAR to seriously lol) I still enjoy playing it even if i felt the need to change the way i was playing it as many have.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you are untitled to your opinion of me :) I welcome people to disagree with me, what i am is tired of mail after mail from people asking me the same questions over and over. I took my path for reasons you haven't stated at all and it is FAR from simple. I am sry that i have lived up to what you expect of me as you seam to think every action i make ingame is some how the wrong action. I am only human and i wouldn't go back and change anything i have done as what is the point or what would it fixed? Your opinion of my actions is clear and opinions are always welcome.

apparently most don't care or want me to expand and i don't feel the need, the leaders of xxxx and $cod$ know the entire story, or at least some do, If they feel i have wronged the world so it is there choice but it is far from simple. I won't leave dust or helio or others hanging. I have yet to wrong $cod$ in my view. I have tried to walk a complicated path with out quitting.

Some seam to think quitting would have been the more honorable path, but where would that have left my friends? I feel quitting is the only wrong path a player can take as this is a game and some times things change, yet it is still a game. (one i take FAR to seriously lol) I still enjoy playing it even if i felt the need to change the way i was playing it as many have.

You're entitled to do whatever you like with your account, I've always been a dedicated advocate of that and strongly opposed those who tried others what to do with theirs.
You haven't wronged anyone by doing anything
You've only wronged yourself by cheap excuses and fairytales of loyalty and friendship and playing the sulking victim. Have some respect for yourself at least

As for your book that you've been copying and pasting to your 'friends', no need to bother pasting it again. Somehow it has reached my inbox from 4 different sources:lol:
and it looks as if your friends were trying to find excuses for you

ryan/snaperay: well your the first to be nice about it... I haven't moved, i am more likely to for BA(brothers in arms) or join little jac in SLW But basically dwin and dibs and others quitting is hitting me harder then you can know. I was already losing heart before dwin came up in and around me in k64 and was so helpful. But basically since the war started all of the west has been lost, now we still control the accounts but people like:

tony174 quitting and NOTTS and Area code and my brother*(still here as i won't let him leave LOL) and fion and even people like herb and jo rockstar and heavensword(sir k) and velvetcrabman and sms77 and blue0firestorm and the original helio(the one we have now is better but still) and Gilgamesh the Hero is a new owner and many others...

i am in a sea of new owners. k cleaning was done while the west died. I am glad some help has been coming but to little to late... dwin is gone, he was my heart. I feel you all have been my friends to so to say all my friends are gone is a bit much but all the people i had fighting with me to start this war quit. I see the frontline falling and no one but me and mythic and stevo that don't lose all when hit or most of all any way... Once k64 fully falls what do we have in k74 to stop them? In k65 there is some but not much. we lost k 60-80, k54,53,64. The east is going to them. I told you all a while ago i would leave the tribe if more ops where made on things that don't mater... i don't know if andy0's current op is on something that matters but it at least isn't in k99 as his other ones where.

Again the west has fallen while the east did K clearing. I fought on and fought hard. I won't do it any more. I send 2 mails to all the leadership saying would some one take dibs even for 1 hour to give me a break and got no reply. You are telling people that they should pull support after 3 days perhaps if the player doesn't update the thread.

We are currently fighting xxxx,bdeath,brkda,xiv,tbp and tony's tribe. we are out matched and out gunned. inactivity is hitting me hard as i see the inactivity around me. helio's last call for people to send fakes got a total of 0 fakes sent. People are to scared to fight, or sitting in the back. The support is helpful but more was needed from all. A while ago i looked at all the people we had with rank besides dukes and barons and none had a single enemy capture ever as far as i could see.

What I'd like to know is do you actually consider yourself in anyway responsible or having caused the fact stated in bold red with your arrogance?
Obviously not couse if you did you'd be apologising for those quitting instead of telling them how you suffered.
But of course you though you were God

DeletedUser54315

I understand where you are coming from MJ as it does seem weak to abandon a war you were instrumental in starting but then again I can also understand Snape's reasons for leaving $COD$ at which the remaining members (with 10 or so notable exceptions) can have no reason to complain as they simply have not contributed enough and if they did not want the war they should have distanced themselves from those who started it early on. The war has been rumbling on for over 8 months now and I note there are still $COD$ members nowhere near the action.

I do think this post makes for some interesting reading but then again a lot of it is new to me but I have to say the motivation behind it does seem to be self appreciation and justification.

DeletedUser64592

What I'd like to know is do you actually consider yourself in anyway responsible or having caused the fact stated in bold red with your arrogance?

War came and i could write 2 pages on how each war started, if you check other threads i have. I don't feel it was all me as nothing i did i did without the direction of at least 2-3 other leaders in my tribe and i didn't direct enemy actions in any way. I do have some responsibility for the negotiations that brought war with 2 of those 6 tribes and i wrote to quickly as i don't know really if brkda is at war with $cod$.

It wasn't as if i didn't personally try to work peace in good faith each time i had responsibilities to do so.

In the end the war between xxxx and $cod$ was something that had to come as they where each 1/2 the world, nothing anyone could have done would have avoided a eventual war between the 2 last great powers of this world.

DeletedUser

Yes skinny , nothing much wrong with Snappy's decision and the reasons behind it. It's just his constant crying about how he's the victim of the whole situation and how he shed many tears to enemies & friends on messages & skype...and now on the Forums along with all the super righteous statements.

Noone has a reason to complain. The fought , they lost (or half 1/2way there since they're still fighting), end of story. No need for a super size sulking post unless he feels he could liven up those forums :)

DeletedUser

so i know i quit this world awhile ago but i still come back to read whats going on .. this was really useless :[ you got screwed over, okay .. get over it and move on :3 ..

DeletedUser

edit: is that better lew?

So what are you doing, playing tiddly winks with BDeath and/or $CoD$? What I get from that is that you're warring BDeath, but not calling it that, rather calling it 'defending our territory' as you have a massive mouth while not having the bravery and/or responsibility for your actions to all out declare on them and face the full brunt of a tribe much larger and with the backing of people who can own you.

Of course you're going to defend yourselves, you're not just going to vacate your villages, are you? Pick a side (presumably $CoD$) and stick with it. You are in BDeath's way, a neutral, pointless blob doing nothing to help anybody's cause. This is Tribal Wars, at this end of the game you should be warring, not sitting around hoping you will live for as long as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is kinda pointless.lol
I couldnt even be stuffed to read all that
:D

DeletedUser

i like it is good, all the nubs from cod are in 1 little tribe tribe hopski ersski

RedPrincexDESx

Doesn't even cost a penny for my thoughts.. lol

Hmm.. A strategy game on a massive scale that allows a near sandbox style gameplay. People, whatever the reasons here, just remember to take a step back from it all and remind yourself that this is still a game. If some prefer diplomacy to brute force, or mixing it up, it's all a game which you should enjoy.

Although I can understand that there seems to be some drama associated with Snape ray's moves that have brought him into his current position in the reformed tribe of SLW, scathing rebuttals to esteemed facts are unnecessary. As far as the truth goes, we all know that this could just as easily be approached in a cool manner, with the same end results.

As far as the conflict betwixt Bdeath and SLW as it currently is, I suppose the correct terminology would refer to it as an incident. Perhaps later we may refer to it as an incident that sparked a war, but that is for time to decide. Either way, it seems the competition between them is of a friendly nature.

As I stated already, it is a game. Chill, and just enjoy the experience.

(I step off of my soap box, inspect my soap, and wave at everyone cheerfully before walking away in a north westerly direction.)