SLW's story

DeletedUser

if we take out the remaining players that are not worthy

So tell me Ryan, who are the players that are not worthy? Who decides the players that are worthy or not?

DeletedUser64592

So tell me Ryan, who are the players that are not worthy? Who decides the players that are worthy or not?

well... for instance, i have 2 "players" near me... they haven't done anything since taking there accounts really... so we are taking them out, mayo89 for me has never been great so i am working on him right now too(krm5 sent a few nukes at him and sent me the reports to spike my interest and $cod$ i think actually has taken more of his towns then i have). (his actions have been more then annoying too as stated else where)

For me i know i personally have "judgements" about many "players" (hehe the " " to show i don't truly think them players) but right now SLW's domain is in and around k81-83 k91-94. In that section we are working currently on 3 "players" LOL.

A true check is what a player does if hit... do they quit? do they fight? do they do anything at all? LOL

since the formation of SLW the only "player" i have found was shekijam.

Obviously i have opinions on many of the players left in this world but can i judge them? noppers :) i don't currently have plans on nobling in k19 or some other such k...

DeletedUser

Whilst I find myself agreeing with you, it does not happen that often, mayo is not a player I would like to be in a tribe with.

I would not say that he is not worthy to play W22 as we are all still in on W22 for one reason or another. Surely everyone on this world still has a right to play it? Even if some are better than others, all you can do is carry on taking people out that you personally feel should not be here.

DeletedUser64592

Whilst I find myself agreeing with you, it does not happen that often, mayo is not a player I would like to be in a tribe with.

I would not say that he is not worthy to play W22 as we are all still in on W22 for one reason or another. Surely everyone on this world still has a right to play it? Even if some are better than others, all you can do is carry on taking people out that you personally feel should not be here.

yuppo, all i can do :)

Some though don't do anything at all with there accounts, like flatline for months on end... doesn't seam like they are playing really does it? Perhaps they want to be able to mail friends but they can do that with one town :)

and sure... i judge people for more then just that, but each player plays in there own way and does there own thing. I can't say they can't do what they like, but that also doesn't stop me from thinking they haven't truly "earned" to have towns near me unmolested :lol:

DeletedUser

JonEdCap(better then me as we have seen in battle)
Really?:)

TO BE CLEAR slw didn't beat bdeath, they where basically inactive long before SLW reformed again and bdeath long ago beat us.
That's not what you said a few days ago? Have you changed your mind or is it one of those righteous approaches again? You are finding really difficult to not contradict yourself depending on who you're talking to, aren't you

and sure... i judge people for more then just that, but each player plays in there own way and does there own thing. I can't say they can't do what they like, but that also doesn't stop me from thinking they haven't truly "earned" to have towns near me unmolested :lol:
...and you couldn't say that for some of your SLW precious tribes mates.

I bet YOU could and maybe that's why you weren't interested in getting them into XXXX along with your bestest. They're a good cushion though aren't they?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

Really?:)

That's not what you said a few days ago? Have you changed your mind or is it one of those righteous approaches again? You are finding really difficult to not contradict yourself depending on who you're talking to, aren't you

...and you couldn't say that for some of your SLW precious tribes mates.

I bet YOU could and maybe that's why you weren't interested in getting them into XXXX along with your bestest. They're a good cushion though aren't they?

My problem is who you would take.

well the only thing you can be talking about is my chat with thm, i don't mind LOL i share my chats with him with SLW too. Is it not important for a person to feel out there options?

basically i feel i have won my personal war against bdeath

i am quoting my own words here, yes i do feel this is true but it is also true that bdeath was inactive long before SLW reformed and that Bdeath beat us in the past. Doesn't mean i don't feel some sense of something that we drove the last few off.

Too bad that Bdeath fell apart so quickly

in reply to these words i said

i don't run from my own words, yup i said that :)

frankly i am bored beyond reason right now with w22... each "active" player we have hit just folds :(

scott(LOTS) and i both got scouted today mjared got attacked I was rather looking forward to potential action but i do know that i won't beat you if i fight you. I was still exited.

Do you still have the interest to recruit me? and some others (dust4dust, helio123 and LOTS)

for me seeing as i have beaten bdeath (in my view) i don't care any more... that has been a 2+ year fight for me and i am glad in the end we pulled it off.

This world is making me go to sleep... LOL

i don't run from my own words, yup i said that :)

but to be clear of my meaning.

Do you still have the interest to recruit me? and some others (dust4dust, helio123 and LOTS)

was those I was told Long ago could join xxxx the moment we left $cod$ if the 4 of us choose to, that changed some days and was complicated but i did look into the option of moving to xxxx and that was the option given to me long ago. I didn't take that option I was in talks with several in xxxx, i was talking to $cod$ players too, i was also talking to SLW players, trying to choose my direction. In the end...

My problem is who you would take.

my problem has long been this, who would xxxx take in the end of it all. They won the war in my view, they can do what they like obviously. But I couldn't just leave certain people behind and thus i would be forced to not join or fight on. I was also told no to several things and things changed because of some words here and there from others in those few days.

[2/2/2011 4:25:23 PM] ryan/snaperay: but there is still so many there i truely almost love mate
[2/2/2011 4:25:30 PM] ryan/snaperay: it is like fighting my brothers

speaking of many $cod$ players

I have explored my options obviously. But MOSTLY i have just been enjoying being in SLW and with little jac again!

DeletedUser

basically i feel i have won my personal war against bdeath
Sorry Snap, but like your post above everything very clearly revolves around a big personal I
I really don't know what (and how) you are trying to justify above.
No matter how you always try to reword your 'blunders' someone besides me must be getting tired of your 'excuses' too, I'm sure.

As for your definition of those who are not worthy of being in W22.
It's very clear that you think your ridiculous levels of activity (which when I mention, it strangely becomes a personal insult despite your obvious pride of it) entitles you to more rights or 'worthiness' over others or how they should be treated.
Not everyone was born with 'TW God' genes and we sincerely apologise for eating bad apples while we should have been Bashing our way into OD Paradise:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can see that things here are still as Fruity as ever! lol

I wish I had been blessed with TW God Genes Mj, I wanted to be just like Captain Charisma too when I grow up! haha!

darkaniken2

Just to comment on snaps statement he beat BDeath, that's entirely incorrect. CodaAlfine leaving killed BDeath. SLW had little, if anything, to do with it.

DeletedUser

Just to comment on snaps statement he beat BDeath, that's entirely incorrect. CodaAlfine leaving killed BDeath. SLW had little, if anything, to do with it.

For me it did. I quited when she did.

Regards to you Coda!

I really miss TW but one kid (with a second on the way) and two promotions later I just don't have the time to play this time consuming game.

Luckily I had my 15 minutes of fame: #1 ODD for over a month (back in 2009 :~)!)

Salute! ... and for the ones alive (even you snaperay) happy hunting!

DeletedUser64592

Regards to you Coda!

I really miss TW but one kid (with a second on the way) and two promotions later I just don't have the time to play this time consuming game.

Luckily I had my 15 minutes of fame: #1 ODD for over a month (back in 2009 :~)!)

SCHLALIP!!!!!!!

happy to see you again mate :) always enjoyed our fights and talks! RL will get me at some point here i am sure, but i still have 1900 premium points to spend LOL 1900/200 per month/2 world = almost 5 months left!

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Regards to you Coda!

Hey Schlalip, good to hear from you. Yeah, those promotions were killer, I was sad when you announced you were leaving. So many in BDeath had RL issues...it couldn't go on forever :(

DeletedUser

snap i have read your mails to others sounds like you are shitting bricks now the attention has turned to you and you dont have all those acc to support you sounds like your plan of been so great with bragging rights is coming undone as more people work out it was not done on your own acc but using others to make you look good but now the support has gone you will fail and still bring the topic up how good you are or were any one can be good when they have several acc to suport there vills but by what ive seen of your msgs to others you are not as good as you make out your game days are numbered as the rest of your mob also but its been fu i dont post on here normaly but im sick of hearing how good you think you are as soon as you get hit hard without your ghost acc you go running back to C0D asking for foregiveness mate its a game relise that

DeletedUser

snap i have read your mails to others sounds like you are shitting bricks now the attention has turned to you and you dont have all those acc to support you sounds like your plan of been so great with bragging rights is coming undone as more people work out it was not done on your own acc but using others to make you look good but now the support has gone you will fail and still bring the topic up how good you are or were any one can be good when they have several acc to suport there vills but by what ive seen of your msgs to others you are not as good as you make out your game days are numbered as the rest of your mob also but its been fu i dont post on here normaly but im sick of hearing how good you think you are as soon as you get hit hard without your ghost acc you go running back to C0D asking for foregiveness mate its a game relise that

That's not fair for such a Nice Opponent who's always so friendly to his enemies. Shame on you Term This is the/a Tw God you're talking to

Angel Styles

Snaperay, some clarification I believe is in order.

Do you, or do you not believe you are a TRIBAL WARS GOD!?

DeletedUser57711

Snaperay, some clarification I believe is in order.

Do you, or do you not believe you are a TRIBAL WARS GOD!?

give this god BS a rest he is a player like us all starting to feel sorry for him with all the crap you lot are giving him. He has made many mess up's in this world but have we not all done that? why is he singled out you think he loves he odt why so would i did he brag yeah so would i was he the one to post his odt stats on the forum NO it was not.

Should Snap get all the crap he is?
Well for me no he is no where as bad as some in this world like andy jc why not call him a god as he is still deluded that Final never lost and that he was a great duke?

Cinders great guy left cod for his own reasons just like snap left cod for his own reasons why does he not get crap?
(2 total different situations but same result being they left cod yes one wanting in to the tribe fighting its old tribe and one did not)
Now to that you will say because cinders never tried to join XXXX fair point made but that goes into the "LEFT FOR THERE OWN REASONS". cinders has his snape has his for being fed up of a "DEAD TRIBE". But can you blame Snape wanting to join the tribe he has been fighting for the last year or so? i for one do not XXXX are a great tribe cod is next to dead.

Tbh your all like a bunch of lame ass school ground bully's and should be ashamed of yourself for being so. Yes in tw the PnP side always comes into with the banter but how far is to far well 90% of you have crossed that line and should hang your head in shame for it. now lots of the words i would like to say i can't so just think of what someone would say to a bully that was picking on a mate or family member.

I for one love my little fights i have had with snape "WHY WOULD BE HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER IN THIS WORLD TO GIVE ME A CHALLENGE SO FAR" So i for one say well done snape and i hope you stick this out and go out the way you have been playing this world from the start with your head held high fighting all the way.

So again i say stop acting like little kids on a playground and show us everything that needs to be shown in game. like cinders is doing against mjared and owning his ass :)

Last edited:

Angel Styles

give this god BS a rest

I have joked about this God bit crap with Ryan. We both got a good laugh and that was that. It would be nice if others can do the same. But no, it would be mind boggling for some to not come on here and trash others.

I can already foresee someone writing you a few reasons WHY Ryan deserves all his attention he is getting.