SLW's story

DeletedUser54315

Having read most of this thread I would totally agree with warmad21 this is getting close to a witch-hunt which does not make nice reading.

DeletedUser

give this god BS a rest he is a player like us all starting to feel sorry for him with all the crap you lot are giving him. He has made many mess up's in this world but have we not all done that? why is he singled out you think he loves he odt why so would i did he brag yeah so would i was he the one to post his odt stats on the forum NO it was not.
No he's not a player like 'us' (who's us?) war. He belongs to a different kind. What mess have you made? Lots brag about OD. Not many drags others into their mess. If you feel sorry for him fine. I don't, I've seen too much of double faceless, self obsession, begging, and forum righteousness to do so.

Should Snap get all the crap he is?
Well for me no he is no where as bad as some in this world like andy jc why not call him a god as he is still deluded that Final never lost and that he was a great duke?
many have delusions and maybe Andy is one of those. Only Snapy called himself god. So it's him that call himself that, not us

Cinders great guy left cod for his own reasons just like snap left cod for his own reasons why does he not get crap?
(2 total different situations but same result being they left cod yes one wanting in to the tribe fighting its old tribe and one did not)
Now to that you will say because cinders never tried to join XXXX fair point made but that goes into the "LEFT FOR THERE OWN REASONS". cinders has his snape has his for being fed up of a "DEAD TRIBE". But can you blame Snape wanting to join the tribe he has been fighting for the last year or so? i for one do not XXXX are a great tribe cod is next to dead.
Yes Cinders never tried to join XXXX. Cinders didn't beg anyone, Cinders did it by himself, he didn't drag others as a shield and of course Cinders did not help his tribe collapse by leaving and getting others to do so too or made CoD the most unpopular tribe with bragging and silly ingame messages

The point is not blaming Snap fo wanting to join his great enemies, it's his slimy dealing, affecting others and going back on his extreme and silly tribal nationalism

Tbh your all like a bunch of lame ass school ground bully's and should be ashamed of yourself for being so. Yes in tw the PnP side always comes into with the banter but how far is to far well 90% of you have crossed that line and should hang your head in shame for it. now lots of the words i would like to say i can't so just think of what someone would say to a bully that was picking on a mate or family member.
I'm sorry but I have a different opinion. Attacking someone on the WF (is no different) than doing so ingame. Or is that 'just a game' and this isn't.Should all those in game bullies hang their head in shame too?

I for one love my little fights i have had with snape "WHY WOULD BE HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER IN THIS WORLD TO GIVE ME A CHALLENGE SO FAR" So i for one say well done snape and i hope you stick this out and go out the way you have been playing this world from the start with your head held high fighting all the way.

So again i say stop acting like little kids on a playground and show us everything that needs to be shown in game. like cinders is doing against mjared and owning his ass :)
I'm surprised that it makes you feel more mature being good with keybord and mouse buttons. Us kids would like to stick to a few word games as we never had a talent for milisec attacks :)

Personally I think there's only been a few players like Snappy in this world and he's the last of his kind, the fact that he outlasted those is due to lack, and/or intellingence ond/or activity....but most of all due to his chameleon ability.

I've seen Ywevis going Biserk and losing it, I've see Broly developing fixation that he's so Legendary he could stop the world by himself and A Ripfin who enjoyed being the 'unsusl' target.
Snap is cleverer than all of those. His 'niceness' has no limits and neither his begging.

I'm sorry that I find it impossible to shut up by such players and I'm sorry that you find it impossible to read about it. The solution is simple. Concentrate on your game without reading.

Or is it that Snap has enchanted you whith one of his 'victim' speeches. You won't be the 1st to feel sorry for him :)

hellthug

ok ill have to agree with nick aswell the declaration was a nice move from $COD$ , snap leaving and dragging 10 players with him was a bad move from his side that made $COD$ weaker we all know that ,but still this is getting hectic everytime you post something mj snap is always included in the post even if he didn't say anything you manage to turn the topic in to flaming snap which makes the forum have a low quality posts and not a good material to read .

DeletedUser57711

Personally I think there's only been a few players like Snappy in this world and he's the last of his kind, the fact that he outlasted those is due to lack, and/or intellingence ond/or activity....but most of all due to his chameleon ability.

I've seen Ywevis going Biserk and losing it, I've see Broly developing fixation that he's so Legendary he could stop the world by himself and A Ripfin who enjoyed being the 'unsusl' target.
Snap is cleverer than all of those. His 'niceness' has no limits and neither his begging.

I'm sorry that I find it impossible to shut up by such players and I'm sorry that you find it impossible to read about it. The solution is simple. Concentrate on your game without reading.

Or is it that Snap has enchanted you whith one of his 'victim' speeches. You won't be the 1st to feel sorry for him :)

Give it up your endless need to insult and try to get under snape skin is very old now see i am not like snape i don't give a damn what people think of me never have never will. But snape does do you think it is fair to try and run a player down none stop like you are?

snape say's he is a god of w22 as a joke and you go of on one. How about Kingsam did he not say everyday he was a god of 22? herb same thing? among many others did they ever get the crap you give out to snap no they never.

Now you all keep bringing up the players that left with him how about you stop thinking and talking for these players and there reasons for leaving and ask them?
Odds are they will say $CoD$ was a dead tribe we never got full support and we were just getting screwed over because they would not help in the war.
Now go on try to tell me that would not be correct that the front liners were the only ones to do anything. sure support from the back inactives but they were sat by the front liners. So did the rest help none stop with nukes or fakes or did they just noble inactive's and barbs?

Tbh if i had stayed in cod i would not of stuck it out as long as they did with the poor state the tribe was. End of the day i cant stop you from being a bully and wanting to try and run him down but from the way the posts have gone since mine few think the same it is well over the top now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Give it up your endless need to insult and try to get under snape skin is very old now see i am not like snape i don't give a damn what people think of me never have never will. But snape does do you think it is fair to try and run a player down none stop like you are?
Yes I do think it's very very fair. Do you think it's more fair to run a player down ingame by endless activity? What insult? Were you insulted in some way.

snape say's he is a god of w22 as a joke and you go of on one. How about Kingsam did he not say everyday he was a god of 22? herb same thing? among many others did they ever get the crap you give out to snap no they never.
I say it as a joke too. Joking is not his private privilege
I had a gong at Sam and Herb too and many other including tribesmates and allies. Noone spared. So Lets all joke together and those who can't the can refrain from reading and posting. How's that for fair.

Now you all keep bringing up the players that left with him how about you stop thinking and talking for these players and there reasons for leaving and ask them?
why don't you tells us?

Odds are they will say $CoD$ was a dead tribe we never got full support and we were just getting screwed over because they would not help in the war.
They can say whatever they like, but iI don't have to believe them and certainly I don't have to shut up like you seem to think.

Now go on try to tell me that would not be correct that the front liners were the only ones to do anything. sure support from the back inactives but they were sat by the front liners. So did the rest help none stop with nukes or fakes or did they just noble inactive's and barbs?
I see your Snap has convinced you. No I don't go along with this story, and I certainly don't clasify a players worthiness to be in a tribe or with me or with anyone according to how active they are. I've never been into Activity Pride or any other TW Success Pride. Snapy should have thought of those unworthy players when his was bragging about te CoD greatness and getting them into war with everyone. As I said not everybody can be a God

Tbh if i had stayed in cod i would not of stuck it out as long as they did with the poor state the tribe was. End of the day i cant stop you from being a bully and wanting to try and run him down but from the way the posts have gone since mine few think the same it is well over the top now.
No you can't. You can only complain of 'insults' while you are calling me/us a lame ass bully

I'll run down anyone on his ingame actions or forum opinions that I find myself opposed to.
I don't think I'm over the top at all.

I think over the top is getting your whole tribe in trouble, making a sharp exit when things go bad, appering to be a saint over it, begging to join your enemies on more than one occasion to fight those you disagree with because you left, getting your second tribe in trouble and the trying to do the same thing over again.
The fact that he's begged again for merges with BRDKA as soon as he saw attacks coming and begging again to join CoD proves that my estimation is not that far off.
Isn't that over the top? Then I don't know what is

DeletedUser54315

MJ - I am not disagreeing with anything you said, we all have to suffer the consequences of our actions in this game whether they are right or wrong and it seems as if Snaperay and those that followed him are going to suffer theirs with the whole world now against them. However don't you feel you have made your point and made it crystal clear, so is it not time to back off otherwise you could run the risk of people feeling sorry for them making the outcome of your posts contradictory to their purpose?

DeletedUser

MJ - I am not disagreeing with anything you said, we all have to suffer the consequences of our actions in this game whether they are right or wrong and it seems as if Snaperay and those that followed him are going to suffer theirs with the whole world now against them. However don't you feel you have made your point and made it crystal clear, so is it not time to back off otherwise you could run the risk of people feeling sorry for them making the outcome of your posts contradictory to their purpose?

Yes I think you're right skinny. It seems that only the ingame game is a game. This is not.
Only a place for kids to bully adults and for adults to show their maturity where rules don't apply.

I'll leave the kids alone. Snappy can come and cry undisturbed. No more cruelty.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think he means that exactly. When snape comes on here with his big tub of whitewash, some people could get very confused if there was no-one here to counter him and pull apart his statements bit by bit. I think he is just saying that in this particular case your point has been well and truly made. I for one must admit to enjoying seeing him squirm and tie himself in knots trying to come back to your exposures of his inconsistencies - perhaps that is the difference between those who had to deal with him for literally YEARS and those that fought him for a short time or not at all.

I do enjoy your posts mihajes, you love to flame those who bignote themselves and/or try to spread a veil of illusion here. And you have not been the only one to flame people in the history of W22. I naturally have not forgotten when it was BDeath on the receiving end of this kind of constant attack. But nobody objected to that. BDeath had to prove themselves ingame and by not getting too caught up in self-justification on the forums. We had to set our teeth and try to rise above it.

I think snaperay just has to realise that all these attempts at justifying himself just make him look worse. (Maybe he has begun to see this?). He needs to focus on just prevailing ingame and not worry too much about the rest. If he's going to go out on a limb and make a separate tribe, he has to be prepared to fight it out. I think one problem is that he hasn't got the greatest grasp on diplomacy and politics/cause-and-affect.

DeletedUser

And you have not been the only one to flame people in the history of W22. I naturally have not forgotten when it was BDeath on the receiving end of this kind of constant attack.

The only one!!!!?
The whole WF are either a constant flame or a constant spam bar a few extra niceties like 'I have a lot of respect for but,..)
Skinny is one of the few exceptions who offered us alternative posts

Of course there's those who complain about the flaming every now and then but the truth is that I haven't seen one without an alterior motive or biased yet.
If the flaming bothers someone that much there's always a reason behind it. After all reading and posting is anything but compulsory.
Furthermore it is highly pretentious to complain about flaming here while at the same time doing it somewhere else (shall we say Skype?) with halfwit type sentences flavoured with the addition of cheerful swearing with no mods to infract you :). Wouldn't you say so Skinny? :)

I didn't see anyone complain when the 'who deleted and edited whose posts' on the CoD Forums was the highlight around here. Flaming becomes offensive only to the targets and their peer group. The tired and bored ignore it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find myself agreeing with the Girls here.

I'm not bothering to argue anymore in this post, as the people who argue with me will never give in. I don't accept defeat, it just makes arguing for me a tad pointless when the person you argue with doesn't even pay enough respect to read their posts properly! :) Thus never being able to resolve our differences.

I will always hold true though, that I do not hate anyone on this game, I actually only Dislike one person.

Everyone else I can understand almost! hehe

I used to complain about the flaming, but now I more embrace it as part of the game.

I would like to say though that I do not think I have "Bullied" Snape or anyone else at any time and if it has come across that way I will always apologize straight away.

I have actually recently spoken to snape in game and told him this and that I understand his situation.
But what's done is done now and cannot be reversed :)

DeletedUser

I would like to say though that I do not think I have "Bullied" Snape or anyone else at any time and if it has come across that way I will always apologize straight away.

As far as I know bullying, verbal abuse, excluding someone from group fun, physical violence, damage of property, and getting people to do something they don't want to.
Although in my opinion plenty of some of the above take place in TW within tribes especially at early stages of worlds. It is clear that the forum rules do not allow for the verbal abuse.

As for trying to get others to do something they don't want to, the only bullying I've seen here is when someone tells someone else to shut up or stop posting their opinion here because it bothers them.

If -expressing your disapproval of someones ingame actions or the way they play the game or the content of their posts whatever the the 'tone', 'intensity' and 'frequency' of that disapproval-, is bullying then I don't know what isn't.

If I remember well Support tickets use to have the the option of complaining about someone attacking you too often :)
God knows why, but I have also been accused of bullying for that too - I'm not aware if they ever submitted a ticket :).

Apparently Snappy complains that players from this world follow him in other worlds and moke him. He doesn't feel he's done anything to deserve it. Well others do think so, yes it's a game killing imaginary troops and destroying algorithmic buildings, but an aggressive and also verbal game nevertheless and played by Very Real Players who perform Very Real Social Actions in a game Setup. Everything we do and say reflects our TW image and follows us. Inevitably we end up with TW friends and foes, some with more of the latter than we would have liked. If that displeases us maybe we should stop re-evaluate our policy of 'I have done nothing wrong' and act on it or leave the game. Anyone who doesn't find that displeasing doesn't have to do anything different.

In my case this forum is a game too and I have and will criticise publicly anyones game actions/words that I don't approve of because I enjoy this part of the game. If it's not your cup of tea you are free to criticise back/complain/declare yourself an enemy or refrain from posting. But I will not accept.....

1. That Snap has been bullied out of the forums or anywhere else. If he can't come up with indisputable points to support his arguments, that is not due to bullying. If he found himself in trouble and his friends abandoned him it's not due to bullying. He has changed from Big Basher to someone who uses Skype, ingame messaging and Forums to contact every potential tribe and player who may fall for his 'Victim' poetry. That IS bullying. Well I don't buy it personally and will continue to slap him with it as long as he continues to do it in hope to save his arse again. Stop it and I'll stop. Simple and Graceful

2. Anyone who comes here pretending to be any poor mans advocate and immersed in maturity and TW heroism and calling others opinions bullying ,when they are clearly guilty of taking the game too seriously, using bullying tactics and childish behaviour elsewhere where no mods are present. As someone else very suitably called it, this is TW Mercenarism, and their usual policy is convincing others they have a Good Cause and do as they like without considering those around us, if you wanna do you thing do it yourself.
I don't buy the sudden pitty either

I have accused AndyJC of many things here but at least he had the decency to not drag others into his dirty bed and in that respect he's much more of a Zeus than the rest of the those who crave Olympus' tip with their binoculars around here

Angel Styles

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

Rodney King

Nope, not even on a forum.......

DeletedUser93010

I find myself agreeing with the Girls here.

I'm not bothering to argue anymore in this post, as the people who argue with me will never give in. I don't accept defeat, it just makes arguing for me a tad pointless when the person you argue with doesn't even pay enough respect to read their posts properly! :) Thus never being able to resolve our differences.

I will always hold true though, that I do not hate anyone on this game, I actually only Dislike one person.

Everyone else I can understand almost! hehe

I used to complain about the flaming, but now I more embrace it as part of the game.

I have actually recently spoken to snape in game and told him this and that I understand his situation.
But what's done is done now and cannot be reversed :)

the only reason i stopped reading your posts is because u reckoned i didnt read them properly anyway

ps move over to the other thread,try posting the proof of me deleting posts first,which i didnt
maybe this is why you havent posted the thread yet?

also get dugdell to personally come on the forum,i want to see if its him lying to you or you twisting the truth to have a dig at me as normal

i would of mailed you but i banned,so i posted it here as we have no shared forum anymore either :)

DeletedUser54315

For the record I don't think for one minute there has been any bullying going on, this is far too an easy a card for someone to pull out. MJ does as she always does and calls people out for the real motive behind their actions stopping more gullible people like me from having the wool pulled over their eyes. Just because someone doesn't like what she or anyone else has to say does not mean they are being bullied.

The motive behind my comment was that the point had been made and the lies had been exposed so there was no real reason to continue to flame them.