SLW's story

DeletedUser64592

What happened to Lord of the Squares?

it isn't aloud to talk about a ban

he was banned, he is gone :(

w22 loses another great player for something every leader of all tribes has done many times

DeletedUser

I have posted a tribute in our forums for Scott, It's a shame that such a great player falls via a Ban.

But, if he had behaved, he would still be here.

Sorry to see you go Scott, you will be truly missed. x

DeletedUser

the only reason i stopped reading your posts is because u reckoned i didnt read them properly anyway

ps move over to the other thread,try posting the proof of me deleting posts first,which i didnt
maybe this is why you havent posted the thread yet?

also get dugdell to personally come on the forum,i want to see if its him lying to you or you twisting the truth to have a dig at me as normal

i would of mailed you but i banned,so i posted it here as we have no shared forum anymore either :)

I think (I can't be @rsed to check!!) I have now mentioned in the other thread that unfortunately, I do not have exact proof due to the whole thread being deleted, but unless proved otherwise I will always take my tribemates word for it, even if his actions were a bit questionable. I have dealt with that internally anyway :)

You know what Dust, I think we have both had time enough to chill and I am willing to shake hands on our personal dispute and put it all behind us.
As after all, this is just a game and I know we shouldn't let things get personal at all.
Our personalities totally clash lol, but I am more than willing to be amicable and I will remove the block on you in game.

DeletedUser

it isn't aloud to talk about a ban

he was banned, he is gone :(

w22 loses another great player for something every leader of all tribes has done many times

I that is why I get the urge to bully you.
No point throwing sand to eyes that have already seen

On the assumption that everyone is stupid...you could be dangerous:)

DeletedUser

Tribe: SLW
Points (Top 40): 1.466.819
Points (Total): 1.466.819
Members: 2
Average Points per Player: 733.410
Villages: 154
Average Points Per Village: 9.525

Remaining Players: Little Jac and Helio123.

So is this the end of SLW's story now then? :)

DeletedUser

hello MJ how you been doing old mate..hey guys i need a co on 38..i know this is not the thread to post this but it seems this thread is lively :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

lol no worries were just winding you up! lol :p

Prob best to mail/pm Mj as this world is basically in end game and the forum for W22 is dying a death!! :)

DeletedUser

...and I would jump with joy being given the chance to co-play with such a trusted old friend :0

What a way to extend my tw addiction!!!!

are there any nice clean single played accounts left in this game?

DeletedUser

mine is still single played ,if you accept to co-play me then it wouldn't,would you accept MJ?

DeletedUser98304

so what's this I see? snaperay is no more?

Snaperay and also mjared went barb. Most are gone now. Dust4dust is still around. I suspect helio123 and little jac bought a lot of premium points as their accounts are still present.