Small questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, some question about scouts in this world:

1) What is the minimum # to send for scouts to survive in W54? (Given that the defender has none) I cannot find it in the world settings thread.
2) Is viewing troops outside a village disabled here? I scouted a village and none of my scouts died. Yet I did not see a "units outside of village" part.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info :) The weapon thingies are new to me, and tbh needing a weapon for good scout reports kinda sucks imo. Gotta live with it though :p thanks again.

Sellsword

That's nasty, lol

*edit*

That's even more nasty :p

Yeah, and off-topic, since it's technically not a small question. :lol:

Sounds like a date to me, Matt, except those IKEA beds are prone to fall apart when there's heavy exertion going on.

DeletedUser

Why can't we all hold hands and thrust each other? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

minesh on minesh? :O

is everyone as turned on as i am right now?

DeletedUser

Nobody thrusts me :icon_cry:

On topic: What's the wepons name?

DeletedUser

Kalid's telescope.

Question that came up about that weapon. From the pally page I read this:

An item is only effective when your paladin is equipped with it and the paladin takes part in the fight.

Ehrr that's gonna be a pain in scouting? Should I send my pally with the scouting party? Sounds like a death wish to me.

DeletedUser

Question that came up about that weapon. From the pally page I read this:

An item is only effective when your paladin is equipped with it and the paladin takes part in the fight.

Ehrr that's gonna be a pain in scouting? Should I send my pally with the scouting party? Sounds like a death wish to me.

when equipped with the weapon your paladin is killed by other scouts (ie: not treated as a regular unit in the fight). Sim it.

Status
Not open for further replies.