Smaller Tribes should not ally with Larger Ones...

DeletedUser2054

I think it is just a form of like hiding behind them. There should be like a league or something... this has all came about this guy from this tribe giving all this gab but knows that we cant attack them because he is hiding behind such tribes as ASASIN, AT, E.L.F, RVRO/2, TUBA5 they only have 10 members, and their average score points of 320... what would you do?

DeletedUser

First I would check to see if those alliances are valid. A lot of times small tribes list all of the bigger tribes as allies so that people will not atack them thinking they have powerful support.

Or it could be they are the training tribe for a large tribe. Most of the large tribes do not typically ally with small tribes.

DeletedUser1185

yeah we merge them into our training Tribes :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser791

I think it is just a form of like hiding behind them. There should be like a league or something... this has all came about this guy from this tribe giving all this gab but knows that we cant attack them because he is hiding behind such tribes as ASASIN, AT, E.L.F, RVRO/2, TUBA5 they only have 10 members, and their average score points of 320... what would you do?

The tribal council on world one was a complete joke.
Most tribes are too afraid of losing villages to start a war over one little village or tribe mouthing off. I'd say attack away.

You have to spend money to make money I always say.

DeletedUser

yes i agree, spend money to make money but you cant forget to protect yourselve or...(i think people know what happen)

DeletedUser

Sometimes a small tribe will be very strong in an area making them actually valuable as an ally to a big tribe. The numbers never tell the whole story and there is usually a good reason for an alliance.

DeletedUser

like my tribe at world one, all the members are in k66 or k57

DeletedUser

fine

ive started a new tribe but im tryin to get members but im not havin to hide behind bigger tribes

DeletedUser1546

Well. Good luck and get some big members fast, or you won't have anything to hide soon :)