Smaller tribes

DeletedUser

Hey I was reading a tribes profile the other day and it said "we may be small but we can take down the biggest of tribes" and that had got me thinking. So I wanna know what tribes do you think have a chance of becoming one of the top tribes of world 30? :icon_eek:

I am going to say that the U.N. has a big chance of that. Once you meet the leader of it, you know that they have amazing potential. I don't think that many of you know this, but there is an organization on World 30 called the UTA. (it isn't an actual tribe. But the U.N. is the tribe that formed it, and still runs it.) But there are many smaller tribes in it. The UTA was created to stop the huge tribes from controlling most of the world. I'm guessing that everyone here knows about what happened with THE. Well one of the reasons for their downfall was that the UTA went to war with them and they basically won. So I really believe that the smaller tribes can be a huge threat to the bigger ones, and if the U.N. was able to form a group and do that much damage to THE, then i think they will someday be the top ranked tribe on World 30

DeletedUser

Ok, well still. I just wanna know what small tribes does everybody think has a fair/good chance of becoming one of the top 10

DeletedUser71961

i predict DTA will take over the world, their leader DGoodhue is a genius and i think he can take DTA to the top by mass recruiting and hugging the world.

DeletedUser

This world is too old for small tribes to climb anywhere, if they get into the top 10 it's because one of the top 10 fell.

DeletedUser

True. True.... but truthfully, the tribes that i want to fail are RAM, LEGION, BH and ???. And if one tribe does end up winning, i want DECIDE to.

DeletedUser

This world is too old for small tribes to climb anywhere, if they get into the top 10 it's because one of the top 10 fell.

yes i realize that, but the thing is that most people don't realize is that if BH and RAM or a few other tribes like them were to go to war. The smaller tribes would choose a side and then they would pick off some of the other side, thus making them stronger. That's what the U.N. did when there was a war against THE, now they are over a mill points. At the start of the war with THE, they only had like 200,000 points

DeletedUser71961

True. True.... but truthfully, the tribes that i want to fail are RAM, LEGION, BH and ???. And if one tribe does end up winning, i want DECIDE to.

why on earth would you want them tribes to fail? what kind of crap is that can i ask you a question, are you an idiot?

DeletedUser

Ummm... well yes i am an idiot. Well the thing is, i have had a really bad history with all of those tribes... except RAM. RAM though, has rimmed me before. thats all ha ha. But I have been rimmed about 12 times now and BH was the tribe that did me in for all of them except one. LEGION has yet again broken another P.A with me and they also broke a N.A.P with my tribe about 4 times. and ??? is the tribe that my tribe is at war with

DeletedUser71961

Ummm... well yes i am an idiot. Well the thing is, i have had a really bad history with all of those tribes... except RAM. RAM though, has rimmed me before. thats all ha ha. But I have been rimmed about 12 times now and BH was the tribe that did me in for all of them except one. LEGION has yet again broken another P.A with me and they also broke a N.A.P with my tribe about 4 times. and ??? is the tribe that my tribe is at war with

its a war game try not to take it to heart, dont hate people or hold grudges for playing a war game its nothing personal, read my profile on my account and see if my hero's words make you feel better, my IGN is DGoodhue.

DeletedUser

HA ha trust me i don't take it to heart. But i want those tribes gone..... Hey does anybody remember the tribes ART and ~WB~?

DeletedUser71961

war band? the greek emperor and mr weedman? i was playing an account in leo fenders LIO when we fought war band.

DeletedUser

Ha ha thats funny. i remember war band beforer it was disbanded it was rank 20 in the world. hahaha and then the artists or war were pretty awesome too

DeletedUser

I'm in the LEGION Acadmey and U.N is still an NAP with us, i haven't and never have seen any attacks on the U.N from any members situated in the tribe. And for the fact that a member rimmed you 'once' from our tribe is that seriously the reason you feel we should 'fall', everyone gets rimmed. It's not exactly nice, i've had it done to myself but Tribalwars is a wargame, you win some you lose some and holding grudges without true reason is particularly immature. You have the right to think and say what you wish however the reasons for you wanting us to fall are quite below the belt. BH, LEGION and RAM when rimming you didn't see it has a personal attack on you but a growth stratgie in which every player in tribalwars respectably plays by, you say you hope DECIDE wins the world however for example say they rimmed you? even though it isn't possible seeing you are located in K1 would you then state they should fall because of the same reasons? It's an unreasonable approach to the game and personally i don't understand your reasoning, however i am not you and i do not know who rimmed, how you was rimmed and your history on TW but you have you opinion i have mine and obviously you are going to have some kind of grudge against those who rim you when working hard to grow in the world.

And are you speaking about the THE on world 30, because correct me if i'm wrong but didn't BH and Decide do the most damage to THE and put them in the poistion they are in now?

I don't post much in the pnp but i have the right to defend my tribe against comments or posts that bad mouth them in anyway like any other player does. I feel honoured to play tribalwars amongst my fellow tribal members and for the time i have been in the tribe we have stuck both to our alliances and our nap's. I know nothing of you issue with your PA in the tribe and so can not comment about that. However you can not base you relationships one particular player and being rimmed once on all Tribal members of LEGION.

DeletedUser

Yes and im in the U.N. but our members have been complaining of attacks from LEGION and it has happened before, don't believe me? bring it up to one of my dukes. I did not badmouth your tribe in anyway, i was just stating what i wanted. and i have nothing against LEGION or any of their academy tribes. I was actually a friend of the original founder of LEGION.

In no way did i bad mouth your tribe and those are not my reasons why. Its from a really bad history with all of them. You wouldn't know that because you are not me and the academy tribes were not around when this started. But you being in LEGIONS academy tribe, i respect you and your tribe. i wouldn't dare diss LEGION in any way

I'm not correcting you on this but we had attacked the first, we made the first move they followed ( and i do believe that we ad informed BH and DECIDE about our plans to take down THE and they joined in on it.)

And i am not sure about those alleged attacks being true but i do know that someone had reported to the whole tribe about them.

DeletedUser

I am going to say that the U.N. has a big chance of that. Once you meet the leader of it, you know that they have amazing potential. I don't think that many of you know this, but there is an organization on World 30 called the UTA.

ok just stop right there before you make yourself look more silly the only hope in hell U.N has in hell of being the rank 1 tribe in W30 is if all the players in the top 500 all suddenly mass delete and well there is about as much chance of that happening as there is of panzerabwehrwaffedeciding he wants to play world 30 agian and BH letting him pilot one of their accounts, and personaly i have met the leader of U.N WCRI isnt it and well EXPAND's dukes had more brains and i also know of this organisation called UTA and back when i was duke of LEGI0N he would go about claiming that tribes such as HAMMER was in the UTA and that was the point i told my tribe to eat U.N at leisure.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Side 2:
Tribes: U.N.
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 21,985
Side 2: 514
Difference: 21,471
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 189,105,929
Side 2: 1,324,903
Difference: 187,781,026
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

and OMG your so right you guys realy did beat THE :lol:

DeletedUser

But correct me if i'm wrong again but you stated the following,

You referred to LEGION has one of the tribes you specifically wanted to fail, that in my opinion is in some ways bad mouthing LEGION. You want us to fail, you also stated you want us to fall. If i said that about the U.N i don't think they would be particually happy about that and request my duke to sort me out and put me in line seeing we are holding an nap with yourselves. I don't know about any attacks, i haven't seen any and so i can't comment upon this. Like i said for what i have seen i haven't any knowledge of attacks i didn't state that players haven't attacked members in your tribe so evidence isn't needed. If members have been attacking U.N members than this issue should be brought up with the correct tribal members but in for me and the members i speak to more so than some we see U.N has an nap and we abide by that. Rules are rules and i follow them even if i am not in range of U.N members i still wouldn't attack them.

Also, i wouldn't know your history. However, all i am doing is questioning your posts because this thread was actually named 'small tribes' to dicuss the tribes in that you would like players in the pnp to discuss which small tribes you would particually like to win the world or the chances they had in becoming one of the toip tribes in world 30 not which tribes have bad history with you and have rimmed you in your tribalwars career. We may not of been around when things started but we're educate none the less on the tribes history, and i do not question your reasons why, they may be justifed however i have my own need to defend my tribe when i see it's name being mentioned when linked to someone saying they hope that the tribe fails, i'm in my right to do so.

And still i was not saying that UTA did not make the first move or that they weren't the first to attack, what i was referring to in your post that you stated that UTA basically won the war between them? What i was stating was wasn't it BH and Decide who created the most Damage and therefore had the specfic right to state they won the war and that UTA was only a contributing factor to the success of it's THE's current situation and if i see right wasn't it slates that also questioned or found this wrong in some way? But i'll hold my hand up, UTA wasn't my time and i don't know the facts to debate these points only show my knowledge of what i know. I have the upmost respect for you also, i'm not personal attacking you i'm simply dfending my tribes name in the pnp and asking 'why should we fail or fall?'

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure that at the time of the war with THE, BH and DECIDE I think were apart of the UTA. I never said it was the U.N. on it's own that won it. it was the work of many tribes. w had about 20 tribes in the UTA at that time and we all as one group had fought them and they fell from that top spot. My apolagies when i had said that it was LEGION that i wanted to fail or fall. I again have made the mistake of naming the wrong tribe. no i am not just saying that to end this discussion either. I had truly made a mistake by naming you guys. I had meant to name a different tribe. i always make these stupid silly mistakes sorry. i had meant to say TARDIS. Yes i realize that your tribe name and their tribe name is very different. but it was an honest to god mistake...haha. But what is true is that people in my tribe are complaining about you attacking them though.. i did just check that in the forums of my tribe

DeletedUser

Well your tribemates should dicuss this or mail the correct peoplke to analyze the problem instead of just stating this in the forum of their own tribe. Problems will not be solved or discussed if nobody speaks up. I agree with theshearjoy this thread was a waste of time, nobody wants to discuss this when their a many other issues going on in the world and your mistakes didn't help the thread. I understand mistakes are easily made, we are all human however naming a tribe and stating things like that is a big mistake. I was defending my tribe that is all and i will do till the end like all my fellow tribal members, i stated what i know and i made my points. I believe you made a mistake and this should not be discussed further now the issue has been solved and you have aplogised for your mistake.

However, if you agree with my cdog55 i would if it was me ask for the thread to be deleted to un needed or unwanted threads in the pnp. The thread was to discuss smaller tribes chances at becoming a number 1 tribe in world 30 however i don't expect many if any players to be inovlved in discusiions other than the players in the smaller tribes. Sorry, this is no disrespect to you i just don't think it is needed at this time, maybe down the line when there might actually be a chance at that happening.