Smaller tribes

DeletedUser

yeah i know... i truthfully wanted to know what people would say because seriously, i think that there is going to be a big change on w 30 soon and all the tribes will either grow stronger, get weaker, or get completely wiped out and disbanded. just wait. i am telling you that is going to happen

DeletedUser71961

I am pretty sure that at the time of the war with THE, BH and DECIDE I think were apart of the UTA

What is this UTA you speak of cdog? for those of us that have not heard of it can you explain it?

DeletedUser

lol i agree jimmy i don't have a clue who UTA are to be quite honest, not to be disrespectful but they are not of my time and therefore i know nothing about who you speak about.

DeletedUser71961

yeah i know... i truthfully wanted to know what people would say because seriously, i think that there is going to be a big change on w 30 soon and all the tribes will either grow stronger, get weaker, or get completely wiped out and disbanded. just wait. i am telling you that is going to happen

its not another coalition of small tribes is it? i remember the TESLA alliance against the +LOW+ tribe and it just got done in.

DeletedUser

Well yes it is a coalition of small tribes. sorry i can't give the name of the supplier.. cuz i am the supplier. sorry, but i might be mistaken about your tribe. at the time of that war we had so many tribes in it or asking to join. (i was the person that allowed them in or not) it was hard to keep track after a while. When the UTA was first created, it was to destroy THE or at least take them from the #1 position, we had suffered really heavy losses and we kinda started to stop attacking them, but the UTA's meaning was basically fufilled. we then changed it into a organization that keeps the peace in world 30. The UTA has united many tribes now and although we accept only a few into the UTA we still have earned a lot of alliances and N.A.P's. but then someone thought about attacking BH. Most of the UTA thought that they needed to be taken down. so we had actually recruited some good tribes to help (im not going to name them). Then we had decided that BH wasn't a problem. BH was not really doing anything, so we have now turned our attention to ??? and darks. i think that those 2 tribes are gonna be the ones we are after now... and also to anyone out there that is apart of any LEGION, I think that the main LEGION is joining the UTA. well there is talk of it on the forums because they asked one of the tribes to merge into them. I can keep all of you guys updated on this stuff if you want.. and WildCats, i will be messaging you ingame.

DeletedUser

Referring to LEGION, who has been contacted? And what about a merge? Could you go into detail about these statements? The council has full decisions of what happens in the tribe however as of yet i have no aknowledgement of us having anything to do with the UTA. I never even knew of the UTA. Could either explain via this or ingame message to explain to me the statement referring to LEGION and so on. It'd be greatfully appriciated, i can then confirm or not, or find out if what you are saying is correct or not.

DeletedUser

ok so LEGION asked ~DVS~ to merge into them.. ~DVS~ responded by saying only if you join the UTA. So far, LEGION has not answered yet

DeletedUser

Well, i haven't heard anything of this. Of course the council members make all the decisions however if a merge was going to happen our members would most likely by notified of the current changes. I can only speculate on this and say if LEGION did have talks referring to a merge into us from ~DVS~ it isn't going to happen now, i expect it may of been 'potential merge' into LEGION however i don't think talks have continued, nor do i think LEGION would no recruit ~DVS~ members, the fact that many of their members are spaced out around world 30 would not be benificial for either tribe and to be honest many of the players do not fit the recruitment needs. I do not speak for my tribal council nor my tribal leadership however this is my opinion, i doubt ~DVS~ Will be merged into us and so UTA will not be gaining LEGION into it's coalistion of tribes. Possibly a mail should be sent to the duke of the tribe or tribal diplomacy referring to this, but i expect you will get the same response that i have and that it will not happen. But i might be incorrect, i just don't think it would be benificial for either tribes.

DeletedUser

yeah... neither do i.. but i have to say that very soon if this keeps going on, i mean all this talk about tribes joining, and the UTA keep switching target tribes, i think im going to find a new tribe, or make my own... my old tribes used to be pretty successful

DeletedUser71961

When the UTA was first created, it was to destroy THE or at least take them from the #1 position,

are you telling me there are secret societies like UTA in w30 working to topple big tribes? thats very interesting, like i say i seen a bunch of small tribes trying to take on TGOW. and +LOW+ but it never worked out for the TESLA alliance.

DeletedUser

cdogg i was in the UTA at one time. i was there most skilled player( i was in !SOW!) they arnt anything. i predict the celts. not just becuase of there skill its there leadership. we have went from top 10 to like rank 32 back to what 12 now idr but we will be ranked 9 soon;)

edit: we are ranked 13 due to THE stealing a member.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Honestly.. The chances of DECIDE taking out RAM and BH and LoEN and every other tribe is very slim. Atleast RAM and BH and even LoEN have a huge base to work off of and not surrounded on all sides by other tribes.

DeletedUser

Honestly.. The chances of DECIDE taking out RAM and BH and LoEN and every other tribe is very slim. Atleast RAM and BH and even LoEN have a huge base to work off of and not surrounded on all sides by other tribes.
What if the pressure on RAM&DRIFT will be so high that they will disband?
Where do you think some of the players will go?
Phoenx, DECIDE or make a new tribe like BD players did when things went rong for them?
Knowing how Picky Pajuno can be not many RAM would have the chance to join his tribe.
DECIDE dont recruit often but hey they might like some enemy players.
Last option: smaller tribe made by the best players or the strongest inside leadership group of RAM players.
Who will be in or left out of this 3 options?

DeletedUser

U.N???!!! are u kidding

man they are a bunch of players that got kicked from their tribes coz of lack of skills and inactivity that joined into 1 tribe

u had nothing in taking THE lol i saw ur forums BH and decide killed THE alone and its a fact how u even think of popping up and saying that a bunch of 1-2 mil tribes attacked and killed THE i just cant get it these tribes cant take any thing except barbs

many of the tribes that was in the UTA were destroyed alot of time ago and even when u had all ur tribes u had almost no power especially not to take on BH THE LEGION or even ???

i think this topic is a waste and dont even know why i replied to it :|

DeletedUser91490

i know the U.T.A. sort-of a fail family tribe. UN grew to 1mil via one 500k player and normal growth, that 500k player is now 300k.

ive been in two U.T.A tribes, U.N to start and the only decent leader is James Matthew Anderson (used to be James Mathew Anderson). the other tribe was disbanded cause the leader was a chicken.
i know for a fact that LEGION and its academy never attacked the U.N, as its new entity or its old when from when ~K.S~ merged into it (ages ago)

cdog55, get your facts straight otherwise expect some flaming
The UTA has united many tribes now

HAHAHAHA!!! biggest load of bull, a few small tribes (1mil is small:icon_biggrin:)

and OMG your so right you guys realy did beat THE
so true, the U.N like lost heaps of members so it wouldnt show up :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

Noone really cares, you are too small to damage BH at this late point of the game.

DeletedUser

thank you. i was tring to do it. haha my computer must be messed up. it said i did.

DeletedUser44039

ill make a new tribe called I love iriz
everyone in the world can be recruited...
we will dominate w30 :D