chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 83,953
Difference: 478,366

chart

Rimsoni

Reaction score
"I could get back on a new chapter after I have finished my exams - but there is really no need if the majority of people commenting here are gonna throw hate against me. As I have said from the beginning - this post has nothing to do with me as a player on the world, but people take everything so personal I experience it hard to find a good reason to keep posting :// My intention with this thread was and will always be to get some activity on the forum aswell as a place for experienced and new players to get an update - but seems like everyone are trying to make me look bad for doing so. Fair enough commenting on the acc "konrax"'s in-game performance, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

I will come back in a week ish and have a look if I feel like continuing this book - but if its gonna stay as toxic and hateful I might not. Ofc people now gonna say they just are commenting on a world war objectivly, but you dont have to be really smart to see you just trying to get a reaction from me and try to make me mad, lol. Me not posting has nothing to do with that - as I announced like 2 weeks ago I was going into my exam period. At least keep to the info I am giving not saying I am not posting since you are attacking my tribe - thats just pathetic. But its clear you are just mocking me for trying to do a good thing for the community and I have no need to take it. There is so much more to do with my time.

Hopefully I'll see you around guys - for now I am heading to my exams in strategical hotel management on Tuseday and service-management in a week."