Smart! vs Vodka

DeletedUser120833

I sniped 16 nobles from two players a combined ten+ times more points than me after never sniping before. My five villas were completely isolated, so if they weren't stacked, of course they would be taken by Vodka. I just think it's funny that it took SJ, the number one player, that long, and SJ wouldn't even let Ober take any after I kept sniping his nobles...

It's precious how you're bragging about the easiest skill in the game and not mentioning the fact that many of those snipes were done by sitters and one village dropped to 1 loy. I especially liked that one sad recap attempt you came with, didn't go so well right?

The fact that you're claiming to be isolated is just hilarious. Your buddy Sordid is less than half a day away with support, just a few hours with pallies.

I don't think you should be bragging about losing five villages, but hey that's just me. Maybe you have different standards in Smart? :cool:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
537c9878ca506e18c5d94639e949adf0.png

War stats so far. With Vodka landing an op today these could change. Just exchanging isolated clusters at this point.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I forgot about them to be honest, I don't really deal with the other tribe usually. Here's the stats with both tribes

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka

Timeframe: 08/08/2017 00:00:00 to 12/08/2017 11:56:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 55
Difference: 125

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 12
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,005,274
Side 2: 300,128
Difference: 705,146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,890
Side 2: 92,003
Difference: 14,887

chart

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forever war stats are a bit skewed. They merged with one of the players in our academy from my knowledge. The actual war caps have only happened since the time of this declaration.

GimpSuitJoe

Reaction score
Ah, I see what you mean. TW Stats doesn't count the declaration, it just shows this tribe vs. that tribe since forever.

DeletedUser120740

Sinful Angel, was this a made up stat earlier; or are you looking at a different time frame or something?

Honestly asking.

Think, please think real hard. First the names razersteak. Is it possible smart Op'd vodka after my post? Ohh recent caps check out is it also possible that vodka didn't cap much since that post? Ooh recent caps checks out. Took all of 3 minutes to look at.

I

DeletedUser121096

If this war goes the way their first op went, I don't really see us having any problems. I've never seen so many trains with no nukes to clear before hand in my life lol. It's almost as if they thought they could just send trains and magically get villages.

LC Hammer

Kinda pointless to do forever considering we gave them over half an account in internals... literally people have no brain.

Sinful did the date the war stared anything before that is quite irrelevant
You didnt "give" us anything. We cleared and took afk, wasnt an internal. Im pretty sure he fought back against us while you guys got free villages

LC Hammer

Letting you guys have villages is pretty much giving. Just because you had to do a little work. Clearing an inactive village isn't really saying much. And why wouldn't he? he was in our tribe lol. The fact you guys even got villages is a joke lol. The funniest part about all of this is that no matter how many spies you have, what shady tactics you use, and what sly bullshit your try pulling, you're still all going to lose. You guys are semi-decent players. Very few respectable players.
Shady tactics? Spies? Very few respectable players?

Lord BillyNoMates

I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but how many guys do you know named Lilly?
I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but how many guys do you know that would create a forum account for the purpose of defending a tribe full of non respected players

DeletedUser121096

Is this coming from the most respected tribal wars player? I don't even know you and I've heard enough about you lol. You're just a middle aged man who lives to start arguments lol. Toodaloo!

Last edited by a moderator:

oberjarl is awesome

Is this coming from the most respected tribal wars player? I don't even know you and I've heard enough about you lol. You're just a middle aged man who lives to start arguments lol. Toodaloo!

Should we mention the things you have stated to our members before?

Compared to you, Billy/Martin is a SAINT

DeletedUser121096

Should we mention the things you have stated to our members before?

Compared to you, Billy/Martin is a SAINT
Oh Go ahead :) I already know what youre going to say lol. But Im sure Kouma didnt say he called me retarded hmmm. So whats worse? Pretty sure they go hand in hand.